Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Reporting - we can send out emails all day, but if we don't have something to report to the client after-the-fact it voids the entire process. Genius provided a visually stimulating reporting tool.
- Tracking - Genius was great at tracking opens, clicks, bounces, hard bounces, etc. This helped us clean up our system as we sent campaigns out.
- CRM Integration - Genius was great about tracking each contact (in Salesforce) and their activity via emails.
- CRM Integration - Although Genius was great at tracking individual activity, there wasn't a way to pull over specific campaign details (ie, bounces, deliverables, statistics, charts). Our end-users not participating in the direct campaign had no way of knowing the results from within Salesforce.
- Communication - I had a difficult time contacting Genius when I had issues or questions.
- Genius helped by giving our company easy access to social sharing tools, and a streamlined process for developing unique URL's, tracking, and an intuitive dashboard reporting system. It's well designed UX makes it easy to train new employees to use.
- As an analytics person, data is important to me. However, website tagging can be an enormous time commitment. Genius helped by allowing our company to get client sites tagged in order to track in-depth analytics and develop more sophisticated engagement metrics.
- Email solutions worked wonders, by automating the customized email process and including it in the same application that we use for our other marketing channels.
- For social media marketing, would like to see Klout information included so it's easy to tell how important specific users might be.
- Additional email list scrubbing options to further enhance who I'm sending emails to.
SalesGenius Scorecard Summary
Genius is marketing automation product designed for SMBs.
While email marketing, lead capture, etc are standard features in both editions, there is an additional fee for "premium" features like drip marketing capability, landing page designer, web analytics, and advanced sales and marketing analytics.
Pricing is by number of users and email list size and ranges from $400 to $1,200 / month for 5-10 users and 50k to 100k emails.
|Small Teams||$800||per month|
|The Big Guns||$1,200||per month|
SalesGenius Technical Details