SalesHandy

SalesHandy Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

My first time contacting SalesHandy the person in live chat answered all of my questions and understood me. I was very happy. The second time the person didn't understand me at all. That's when I became aware this wasn't an American company. I asked for the same person I got the first time and we started e-mailing, but he clearly didn't read what I wrote on two occasions, so he wasn't addressing my questions. This started to waste my time and frustrate me. Then the e-mails stopped coming and I had to keep e-mailing again trying to get a response, until they finally stopped altogether. I was literally just about to sign up for a paid account when this all happened. I told them I was going to go to their competition, and they didn't care, they just ignored me.
myriam caron | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesHandy is called a sales productivity tool. But I think SalesHandy can used by marketing & customer success teams. They all use this tool for the different purposes Some of them using it to know the customer behavior and others can use to know the click-through rate of their email.

SalesHandy Scorecard Summary

What is SalesHandy?

SalesHandy is a web based sales enablement solution used to share files, track emails, centralize document management and engage with leads. The software is best suited for small and medium sized businesses but also targets enterprise units. It helps sales teams reduce the sales cycle time, increase closure rate and ultimately revenue. SaleHandy is a tool which collects behavioral insight and presents it in an actionable format.

SalesHandy Features