SalesHandy

SalesHandy Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Due to me using the software for very long and their terrible customer service, this is why I rated them low. I did notice that when sending e-mails it does take a while for the e-mail to go through, but then the e-mail hits the inbox very quickly. Also, their site and live chat did have problems. I mentioned this to them and they eventually fixed the live chat, but then they ignored the site issues I had which is when I opened two tabs, one tab would show one thing, and the other tab an entirely different thing within my account. It was very confusing and wasted my time trying to figure out if what I had done actually saved.

SalesHandy Scorecard Summary

What is SalesHandy?

SalesHandy is a web based sales enablement solution used to share files, track emails, centralize document management and engage with leads. The software is best suited for small and medium sized businesses but also targets enterprise units. It helps sales teams reduce the sales cycle time, increase closure rate and ultimately revenue. SaleHandy is a tool which collects behavioral insight and presents it in an actionable format.

SalesHandy Features