SalesHood is used by our GTM team to deliver on-demand training modules that each of us is able to view on our own time and complete per instructions from the Sales Enablement team. It has always been used as an onboarding platform during virtual onboarding. It has been quite handy and intuitive.
- Track details on completion of courses
- Managed completed vs incomplete work
- Centralized location of all courses delivered by Sales Enablement.
- Adding courses into SalesHood is not as intuitive as other platforms
- Showing too many thumbnails can be kind of confusing to the user
- Reporting section looks outdated.
[SalesHood] has been helpful during virtual onboarding when the team is not able to get together for in-person trainings. And the ability to test retention is helpful for the user and for management as well. However, it is one of those platforms that takes time out of what a rep does best, which is sell, so it may not be the most well received.