SalesLoft Reviews

<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2021

February 13, 2021
Charlie Mohn | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're using SalesLoft to help set up meetings for our sales team with prospects in our industry. The platform is easy to use, and the support has been excellent. I also love how it tracks which email cadences are generating the most meetings for your team.
  • Best analytics
  • Ease of use
  • Sync with Salesforce
  • It would be great if you could report on exactly which emails were generating the meetings when you're testing different variants.
  • It can be finicky when moving people between steps.
If you're in an environment where the goal is to set up meetings for sales, SalesLoft is one of the best tools out there. If you're running more of a nurture program, it may not be as well-suited.
I haven't used SalesLoft conversations.
Read Charlie Mohn's full review
May 24, 2021
Brandon Zoppel | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is a great tool to help me with my sales goals and targets. I mostly use the product to help me manage and maintain my ongoing sales activities. My favorite function is the sales cadences. I set but cadence based on different goals I am looking to achieve. At any given point, I have 2—3 active flows running.
  • Cadences
  • Suggestions
  • Analytics
  • Email tracking
  • Outlook intergrations
Salesloft is a great tool for scaling Sales and Saas organizations. The solution provides a fairly straightforward and efficient workflow that will help Sales People hit their targets and goals. The only downfall I have with the solution is the outlook integrations. The tool works better for organizations using Google/GSuite.
I have not used the SalesLoft Conversations functionally, but it sounds like something worth looking into.
Read Brandon Zoppel's full review
May 13, 2021
Sarah McCurrach | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Salesloft on our Growth Team (Sales) primarily for outbound campaigns targeting prospects, as well as ongoing nurturing campaigns. Salesloft makes our jobs easier by automating the steps in the outreach to keep us on track with multi-step cadences, and it helps us have an overview of the total outreach activity that has occurred or is planned for all of the contacts at a prospect account.
  • Easy to use, clean and relatively intuitive interface.
  • Enables automated outreach at scale, that can also be personalized to the prospect.
  • Strong integrations with Salesforce and Gmail.
  • Alerts you when you attempt to put someone on multiple cadences.
  • Some small tasks I would like to be easier that are not available.
  • Does not show the entire activity on the account if it happens outside of the Salesloft cadence.
  • I wish it enabled more rich content - embed images, videos, articles, GIFs in the emails.
  • The Reminders system does not connect me to the cadence or area of activity where the task needs to be completed.
Salesloft works really well for outbound prospecting cadences and follow-up or ongoing nurturing cadences/drip campaigns. The system works well for managing direct rep-to-prospect outreach and is not a replacement for marketing software (e.g. one-to-many communications that may be integrated with the website, prospect interactions, downloads, and lead scoring.)
Read Sarah McCurrach's full review
April 30, 2021
Roberto Fabre | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is being used globally by the Business Development Organization. We use the platform to help us find net new business and respond promptly to inbound leads. SalesLoft helps us create strategic cadences that optimizes our outreach efforts. We can create different campaigns/cadences and tailor our efforts to specific audiences. Thanks to the automation tools we can do this so easily.
  • It does not crash.
  • Amazing UX/User friendly.
  • Excellent reporting.
  • Easy to navigate through the DATA.
  • Grammar check in other languages.
  • Not focused for other languages.
  • No other Cons that I can identify.
SalesLoft is well suited for ALL sales departments. I have seen the trend that only BDR/SDR use the software but as an Account Executive it is an excellent way to organize the out reach of your customers, prospects and channel. I would not recommend it for other departments that are not tied up to sales. Customer Success may benefit from the platform as well.
Thanks to SalesLoft conversations we have been able to improve our sales pitch within our team, most important we have been able to show the rest of the organization the type of conversations we encounter with resulting in changes within our outreach. Managers can also supervise the amount of conversation and time that we have been on the phone and coach us to improve.
Read Roberto Fabre's full review
April 18, 2021
Joe Guevara | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is the central way that we manage our outreach to our prospects, fully integrated with both Salesforce and ZoomInfo. It's currently being used only by sales, and helps the full process from being able to do initial outreaches, manage the ongoing discussions with relevant stakeholders across an organization, and be very timely and organized throughout. I only wish there were more granular ability in their e-mail tracking (knowing which user is opening a particular e-mail if there's multiple recipients as an example).
  • Very sales-centric.
  • Easy to use.
  • Integration.
  • E-mail Tracking is lacking.
  • Ability to customize the home dashboard would be nice.
Anyone managing a decently robust territory or account base could probably use SalesLoft pretty decently. Can't really think of anything more nuanced than that. I've heard of other sales people in my network using Gong.io but haven't felt the need to explore other solutions.
This is an interesting feature even for self-coaching. The ability to be able to analyze calls post-meeting, make sure that we're away of anything that may have been missed, and reflect on the meetings much later in the sales cycle is huge.
Read Joe Guevara's full review
March 26, 2021
Nick Hartshorn | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across the Inside Sales & Regional Sales Division. It makes keeping track of a huge number of leads/prospects/accounts seamless. It drives efficiency and promotes productivity. It is a brilliant organisational and sales tool. It must save me multiple hours of work everyday. Keeping on top of this many leads with such grace and care wouldn't be possible without it.
  • Email templating.
  • Cadence flexibility and adaptability.
  • Organisation.
  • Huge time saver.
  • I'd love to be able to attach a cadence to a previous non-cadence action.
Lot of use cases, streamlines my entire sales work flow allows for great lead management with a vast quantity of leads, far more than I would be able to manage with out it. SalesLoft actually helps drive all of my sales admin tasks and give me complete confidence no lead will get lost in the matrix. The tool is flexible supports great sales integrations such as Vidyard and LinkedIn, it is the hub of my daily workflow.
Read Nick Hartshorn's full review
March 23, 2021
John Stacy | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is used by the inside sales team. We use it to follow up with prospects and track deals. Almost all outbound communication with customers goes through SalesLoft with the Inside Sales team.

SalesLoft helps us stay organized throughout the outreach process and allows us to automate many of the tasks that can be time-consuming.
  • Integrations are great.
  • Love the click, view and replied tracking.
  • SalesLoft does what you want it to do without being overly complicated.
  • A way to distinguish between real clicks and views vs. mail filters would be great.
  • Integration between Deals and Cadence could be better. For example, it would be great if I could dial the prospect directly out of the deals view, instead of having to search for that person in the cadence view.
SalesLoft is great for outbound prospecting and has very powerful integrations with other tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc. SalesLoft is also a very powerful tool for analyzing what prospecting strategies work best across the team and make information sharing much easier. The way that we use SalesLoft right now is not the best for engaging with responsive deals that can be slow in the process. The "book a meeting" interface works but can be a little cumbersome.
When a rep leaves and there is a recording, it is very helpful to be able to listen to the old conversation before reengaging a prospect.
Read John Stacy's full review
February 21, 2021
Thomas Opsahl | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesloft is instrumental in our outreach strategy, allowing our sales org to optimize our messaging in an organized and efficient way. Every sales rep here utilizes SalesLoft to AB test, create unique cadences, and make calls through the dialer. While there is much more for us to learn, even scratching the surface we can all see the value that SalesLoft brings to our org.
  • Organize cadences and outreach.
  • Immediate feedback on outbound emails.
  • Easy dialing system.
  • Incorrect feedback from spam opens on emails.
  • Poor mobile functionality.
SalesLoft is well suited for scaled outreach for any size organization. The ability to connect with commonly used CRMs and the intuitiveness of the platform makes for an easy sale. SalesLoft excelled in providing the foundation for mass outreach and the ability to get feedback and metrics on your distinct messaging.
Read Thomas Opsahl's full review
February 13, 2021
Greg Garrison | TrustRadius Reviewer
Across the organization as a phone and email log, as well as cadences. It allows for production to move faster and to analyze and log information. Super great resource.
  • Ease between SalesLoft and Salesforce.
  • Cadences work in the background while calls are being made.
  • Measures productivity and a great resource for transparency throughout the enterprise.
  • Simplify for the new user.
  • Make starting a cadence quicker without so many steps.
  • Put numbers in front of call log so we know how many calls we are making in a day.
Once you know how to use SalesLoft, it is a wonderful tool for the marketer and manager to utilize for training and success. It also saves time with search to call volume. Cadences are still a bit cumbersome with the layout, but once you get the hang of it, it can be a daily benefit to reach customers while you are calling.
Can see what reps see in real-time. Can go back and listen to a call if I missed something or a piece of information from a potential client.
Read Greg Garrison's full review
February 08, 2021
Cory McCann-Tam | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is being used by the entire sales dept. The challenge is to touch as many prospects you can in a day/week/month. SalesLoft helps solve that challenge with email automation.
  • Touch hundreds of prospects and customers a day.
  • Automate a single message to numerous accounts in a day.
  • Identifies who is reading your emails and how many times.
  • When adding a contact to a cadence and you have it set up to send out the next day, there is no way to edit the email before it is sent out.
SalesLoft is the best for sending customer/prospects the same invite to a digital event/webinar. Also works great for trying to set up an appointment with an organization for the first time.
This is very helpful. Hearing a prior conversation before the lead handoff to the rep is imperative to setting up a successful next step call.
Read Cory McCann-Tam's full review
February 06, 2021
Stephanie Becker | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using it for new business sales across all territories, including DACH. It has taken away so much manual work!
  • Tells you when someone has opened your email, giving you the ability to reach out to prospects when you're top of mind.
  • Has a great sales network that is delightful to follow on LinkedIn.
  • Lets you add Vidyard videos into the body of an email.
  • Having an option to add "Mr" and "Miss" for the DACH territory. This might not be needed in English but it is in German. There is, however, a way to work around it!
  • Being able to prioritize contacts who are hotter by our own parameters (not necessarily email click rates, but "demo requests" or "free trial download").
Automating personalized emails.
Read Stephanie Becker's full review
February 06, 2021
Melissa McGuire | TrustRadius Reviewer
Right now, SalesLoft is being use in our Supply Chain Finance outbound calling campaigns. There are two of us on this team, and currently it is helping us be a lot more efficient with making calls and documenting the success of our campaigns. Having done this type of work for many years, I truly LOVE SalesLoft and all of its capabilities... capabilities which I am sure I've only scratched the surface on as I still have so much to learn. So far it has been a fantastic tool!
  • Call dialer is easy
  • Call set up (Cadences) & disposition is easy
  • Account and contact activity is easy to view
  • The overall lay out of the information is great
  • I love the analytics and reporting!
  • When I import contacts from ZOOM INFO, despite having checked off DIRECT # AND MOBILE #, only the DIRECT # imported... causing me to have to keep ZOOM INFO open, to manually add the MOBILE # to then dial in cases where the DIRECT # is no good. Not sure if this is a SL or ZOOM INFO problem, but that is one issue I have encountered.
SalesLoft is a great tool for any kind of outbound marketing campaign. Their platform is easy to use, and really helps make the job so much more efficient. The analytics and reporting are also superb!
I am unable to comment on this at this time.
Read Melissa McGuire's full review
February 05, 2021
Nate Rogoff | TrustRadius Reviewer
Cisco Meraki sales teams use SalesLoft for targeted customer and partner cadences to generate outbound campaigns, generate revenue opportunities, do monthly newsletters, drive attendance to events, and much more! It's an awesome tool that allows us to reach a broad (and targeted) audience in just a few easy steps. The ability to easily import a CSV file from Salesforce to SalesLoft, tag it to a SalesLoft cadence, and send hundreds of emails with the click of a few buttons is amazing. I would not be able to effectively do my job without SalesLoft!
  • Set up step-by-step cadences in a matter of minutes
  • Ability to easily import/upload a CSV file with hundreds to thousands of contacts and assign it to a cadence/campaign
  • See who has opened your emails
  • Salesforce integration is top notch
  • After importing a CSV file, it asks you to select which email cadence it should be applied to even if you're uploading the file directly from a cadence
  • More dynamic fields
SalesLoft is well suited for sales organizations, specifically the ADRs and inside sales folks, and they tend to have a higher number of accounts. SalesLoft is an essential tool allowing us to reach and connect with both prospects and customers.
SalesLoft's Conversation Intelligence has provided me amazing insight into my customers' buying processes and has unlocked new ideas and methodologies for me to apply during the pre-sales process.
Read Nate Rogoff's full review
April 25, 2021
Ivan Lanzerotti | TrustRadius Reviewer
[SalesLoft is being used] across the sales department.
  • Registered calls
  • Cadence
  • Synchronization with CRM
  • Personal cadence every time available
  • Cadence in overview
  • Registered calls focus by country
SalesLoft is suited when you don't know the right contact for a customer. For me is inappropriate for large accounts and large organizations.
Overall pipeline growth, and increased revenue.
Read Ivan Lanzerotti's full review
April 19, 2021
Kirk Tingey | TrustRadius Reviewer
[SalesLoft] is being used by the Global Fleet sales teams. It addresses efficiency.
  • Dialer is automated and helps you get through a large amount of calls in a short period of time.
  • The link to and reporting to Salesforce is extremely helpful.
  • The cadence setup details out a process for a team and makes it very easy to use.
  • It slows down your system significantly.
  • It only works to get a lead converted, but is not useful after the lead becomes an opportunity.
  • Navigation can be a little clunky initially.
[SalesLoft is] well suited for cold calls, and following up on large lists of leads. Not well suited for documenting to opportunities in Salesforce.
SalesLoft has increased productivity while making multiple cold calls.
Read Kirk Tingey's full review
February 09, 2021
Andrew Collis | TrustRadius Reviewer
Essentially, our BDR team use SalesLoft extensively for prospecting & cadence. My role includes business development so use it in the same way.
  • Cadences
  • Monitoring activity
  • Automation
  • None
SalesLoft is perfect when approaching cold prospects and allows personalization.
Read Andrew Collis's full review
July 22, 2021
SalesLoft is being used by our BDR and Sales team to contact prospects and clients. SalesLoft can track both calls and emails sent by the team and is leverage to determine the success of those efforts. The Marketing team also provides pre-determined cadences with approved templates or "snippets" that the team can utilize for specific personas or point in time events.
  • Easy Cadence Creation: It is relatively simple to create cadences that different teams can use to share information with clients and prospects. This can be used to invite people to webinars, follow up from conferences, or assist with both inbound or outbound prospecting efforts.
  • Provide Snippets or Templates: It is really easy to create both templates and snippets that the team can use. This provides flexibility with how we can work with the needs of each individual team member.
  • Integrate with Salesforce: We utilize salesforce and overall it has been a relatively easy integration.
  • Analytics - There is a lot to be desired in their reporting platform. This is a massive issue in my opinion because really the tool should be used to help identify areas of opportunity, but even with the .csv files, there is a lot to be desired. Most of the analysis we do is still manual.
  • Managing teams - In an ideal world, we should be able to group by sub-teams and that way each team won't see every single template. Right now it is impossible to do this without creating a huge mess. Better permissions and grouping would be ideal.
  • Variable Tags - I think it would be great to have areas that you can leave "blank" that don't tie back to salesforce. This would make it easier to ensure email templates get customized before deployed.
SalesLoft is most appropriate for BDR and Sales teams or others like an implementation team that would have prescriptive processes that need to be followed. You can incorporate calls, emails, or "Other" activities that need to be completed as they move through a cadence. It is also useful because you can provide templates throughout the process as well and you can ensure consistency by various team members.
I have not used the SalesLoft Conversion intelligence. That said, I do appreciate being able to listen in on demos or phone calls for training purposes.
June 18, 2021
We use [SalesLoft] in our ticket sales division to streamline our communication efforts through cadencing. It helps use understand the best communication outreach strategies in order to maximize sales.
  • Being able to script out reps written communication
  • Maximize time by scaling an outreach effort but still making it look personalized
  • Understand what emails and steps of a cadence are ineffective and need to be replaced.
  • Billing is normally clunky and not responsive
Well suited: Managing a reps day to day outreach strategy and taking
most of the thoughts out of their hands specifically in an attempt to connect with prospects.
Less appropriate: after you’ve actually connected with the prospect.
We just added this feature so don’t know yet!
April 18, 2021
We use SalesLoft to send automated cadences to our leads. SalesLoft has changed our daily work as we don't have to do any manual work anymore. This was a big pain point for us that SalesLoft has now allowed us to solve. Customers get more personalised emails and we can engage with them easily.
  • automated cadences
  • calendar for all type of events (demo, explo calls)
  • CRM
  • find the different calendar links in one place easily
  • do joined calendars for two or more team members in the same company
SalesLoft is very important to keep contact with your current leads but also with lost opportunities or to nurture your pipeline.
You can manage the sales cycle through SalesLoft, send calendar links, create automated cadences and get statistics about them in order to see if they are working properly. SalesLoft is integrated within Gmail which is very convenient.
We spend less time doing manual work and focus on our core job that is spending time on the phone with customers and solve their problem. Thanks to SalesLoft, we can improve our productivity by helping our clients and get visibility on who we should spend more time with because they are worth it.
April 16, 2021
SalesLoft is being used by our entire Sales team. Our inside sales team uses it to manage outreach and inbound leads. As an Account Executive, I am using it to manage my communications with partners and to manage my pipeline.
  • Provide analytics on activity of communications
  • Allow me one place to manage communications and sales process
  • Notify me when partners have interacted with my communications.
  • Reminders, Tasks and To Dos....Why are these separate? I want one place to manage my tasks whether they be related to an opp or a person.
The ability [SalesLoft provides] to create and facilitate cadences is fantastic. I can make them connect to specific groups of people and personalize them so to speak.
I have not tapped into this feature enough to comment.
June 10, 2021
Our sales department uses SalesLoft to assist in the automation of dialing and emailing. It helps to create completed tasks in SalesLoft so we don't have to manually log each call and email that is sent out. It also helps to automatically add dispositions to a call, like if we spoke to the decision maker or their receptionist or if we left a voicemail. It helps to standardize that and leaves no guesswork as to what happened on a call. We also utilize SalesLoft to create email templates and automate the email process.
  • Email automation is a huge boon. Templates can be shared between different teams so something the outbound team has can certainly be used by the SDR team in certain cases.
  • Standardized call dispositions take the guesswork out of what happened on a call and ensure everyone is on the same page.
  • Provides a dialer that is connected directly to Salesforce so I can stay in Salesforce and not have to use a separate website or app to dial out.
  • The Salesforce sidebar could use some work. There's no option to sort due cadences by Time Zone without clicking through into the cadence. I would like the option to sort by Time Zone first.
  • There's no option for Canadian phone numbers for the local dialer. It always shows up as a Boston number, which weirds out my Canadian clients.
  • People are removed from a cadence the moment they respond to you via email. It's a pain to go back and add them back into the specific step of the cadence I have them in. I'd prefer the option to turn that on or off.
SalesLoft is great if you're looking to take a lot of the manual work out of the sales process, like calling out and drafting emails. Just utilize templates to make your life a lot easier there. Having used other email automation software, SalesLoft is so much easier to use. It easily captures the merge fields and adds the necessary information--I rarely ever have to manually edit the information.
May 20, 2021
SalesLoft is being implemented with many divisions inside sales teams. This tool is allowing us a way to create a better strategy for targeting customers. It takes the guesswork out of who to contact and when. It organizes our day so we simply dial the phone and are able to follow-up after. Everything is saved in one place and since it talks with salesforce we are able to document and track all activities on and with either system.
  • E-mail function
  • Template creation
  • Endless amounts of cadence options to create based on any time of customer base
  • Dialer and logging features
  • TAGS being moved to the top of the contact screen for easier noticeability
  • The ability to add a couple of contacts to one contact page - for example, Buyer & department manager, both names on one contact page with email addresses
Well suited for teams with one customer to 100's of customers - a great place to have all contacts & accounts in one place to easily be able to target and gain data showing what functionalities are working well in a group of customers or what might not be.
I personally do not use this feature.
May 18, 2021
As a salesperson, I am using SalesLoft for my communication with already established customers as an information tool and for new prospects for outreach to find new customers. It is used by sales and inside sales to reach as many people as possible.
  • It sends out emails after each other; they do not get blocked from institutes if you send them to more people in one institute
  • It is easy to use in a team
  • The templates are great to share between colleagues
  • I would like to have an Excel upload possibility
  • More emails per day would be great
SalesLoft is great if you are searching for an easy way to reach out to a lot of customers and prospects at one time. It is great that you can see a live view of who is opening and reading you email. The statistics are great to monitor and to help you find the right time and right wording for future cadence experiments.
We are learning a lot about how to phrase emails so that people really show interest in what we have to say. We really do a lot of experimentation on wording, send times, topics, how to phrase subjects, and so on. It really helps us to find the right words to say to our customers.
April 14, 2021
We use SalesLoft as an extension of Salesforce. Any outreach is done through SalesLoft.

You gain insight into who's opening, viewing, engaging with emails. It also records calls. Super helpful when prospecting because you can listen to old calls and try and get some insight on previous conversations.

Makes keeping in touch with prospects super easy and different cadences for different roles, industries, titles that you are reaching out to and stay organized.
  • Keeping in touch
  • Increasing volume of outreach
  • Customizable email templates
  • Improved conference call capabilities
  • If an email auto replies saying that person is not there with the company, Salesloft currently doesn't pick up on that
It is the best outreach tool I have utilized. I like all the features that are available. The analytics and insight are super cool. Which email is most effective, the alerts when someone views the emails, how many targets you need to reach out to. The customizable email template field with ((JOB TITLE)) and ((CITY)) and ((COMPANY)) Make it so you can send custom emails with the click of a button.
I listen to previous conversations to gain insight into past conversations and if there are any potential objections to overcome before I make my first outreach. I am an individual contributor so I don't use the product to review anyone else's performance. We also use gong for sales recording coaching/practice.
March 31, 2021
We use SalesLoft as a prospecting tool. Only the Sales team uses this tool. We use it to make our calls, send our emails (by hand or on time) and monitor their status. Our SalesLoft is connected to Salesforce, in order to pass on call statistics and activities. The tool allows you to monitor the number of calls, record the content (our side only), and dial numbers automatically to be more efficient.
  • Create automatic mail cadences, with interactive fields.
  • making large volumes of consecutive calls, and providing notes and feelings.
  • Send emails easily (with templates and snippets) then track openings.
  • Connected with Salesforce.
  • The system takes a long time to load, regardless of the internet connection.
  • Connection with salesforce is incomplete: unable to convert opportunities, manual log calls do not seem to be reflected.
  • The contact/account finder feature is cumbersome to use. Often they show results from other employees/countries.
SaleLoft is very useful for calling the chain. When you have a well-informed contact base, complete with phone numbers and key information, prospecting is a snap. Once the call is made, you can import the lead in a suitable cadence in order to deal with it in the best way. When the deal is closed, you can even take some news automatically or send a newsletter.

What is SalesLoft?

SalesLoft is a platform that creates an engine for revenue teams to communicate with customers, navigate the sales process, and replicate success. SalesLoft guides and automates dynamic sales plays, facilitates coaching, and provides the dashboards and insights needed to achieve exceptional outcomes.

It's not a CRM or marketing automation tool, it’s a Sales Engagement Platform. With it, users can orchestrate every email, call, meeting, and interaction from anywhere. Automatically track and log tasks, activities, and engagement data to a CRM. SalesLoft lets revenue teams focus on selling, managers on coaching, and operations and leaders on strategy.

SalesLoft is an all-in-one platform designed to power the entire revenue organization. SalesLoft does more than help generate leads. For more information on SalesLoft aims to deliver a better sales experience, visit http://www.salesloft.com.

SalesLoft Competitors