Reviews (1-25 of 84)
- SalesLoft integrates with Salesforce & other sales applications like LinkedIn Sales Navigator very well to provide insights & information on prospects or customers as part of the outreach when in Salesloft & emailing/messaging.
- Salesloft provides additional add-ons and features like Owler & CrystalKnows to provide more insights into companies & prospects and how to either speak to them or discuss pertinent information with them.
- Salesloft makes it easy to use it's outreach/emails with simple ways to import clients via csv or has ways to easily integrate into Sfdc to sync data and to provide visibility into duplicate prospects or clients as well. If there was only a way to filter out duplicate cadences & having contacts only be able to be part of one cadence at a time would be great.
- SalesLoft integrates with other tools such as CRM and mail.
- You can create series of steps to complete a goal, with automated steps.
- You can have templates for quick mailing.
- You can follow up on mails, knowing they were opened or readed.
Salesloft is good, but not as appropriate to have a video call.
- It Keeps You Organized: You can easily run 25 different campaigns for 25 different accounts without having prospects fall through the cracks.
- Data & Analytics: You can get a really good understanding of what works and does not work by looking at the data and analytics behind the e-mails you are sending out, and the phone calls you are making.
- Smooth integration with Salesforce: everything that you do in SalesLoft can be easily transmitted back to Salesforce. They even allow customization of fields in SalesLoft to match up with what you have in Salesforce.
- Email tracking. When successful, SalesLoft confirms if emails are read, links clicked, and if replied to.
- Systematic Cadences. SalesLoft provides a system for outreach via email, phone calls and other activities (such as LinkedIn) that schedule and remind users when to reach out and it does a great job of measuring the results.
- SalesLoft integrates extremely well with other resources such as Salesforce.com, LinkedIn and Discovery.Org.
- Managing support tickets when needed, as an admin, I don't have to spend too much time troubleshooting as I have the support of Salesforce.
- In-app analytics with filters allow us to tell stakeholders many things about the business
- Mass automated engagement has allowed our users to spend more time out selling while still engaging with other prospects.
Less suitable for mass marketing emails needing to be sent 'from the company'
- Automating processes such as sending emails or making calls.
- Organizing your leads.
- Disqualifying leads as fast as possible.
Scenario 2: Salesloft is not great for tracking how well a rep is doing from a revenue perspective.
- Automation. Functions such as "Send All", being able to schedule emails, make Salesloft a useful tool that makes it easier for me to get my work done.
- Analytics. Salesloft provides insight into the most effective cadences, steps, templates in order to optimize outreach.
- Integrations. Salesloft integrates with various sales tools including Salesforce, Vidyard, Sendoso, etc.
- SalesLoft does a great job utilizing the dynamic codes so that every email becomes personalized to that customer.
- SalesLoft lets you know who to call, when to call, reminds you of every note you have taken, and allows you to to listen to every conversation you've had with your customers in the past.
- SalesLoft allows you to have local dialing capabilities, which results in higher pick up percentages.
- Removes mails if replied, enables to be tracked manually and doesn't send continuous follow-ups as it might irk the prospects.
- Allowed to view info with name, designation, location and phone. Gives clarity.
- Gives the actual count of emails as it flushes out the bounced mails.
The bulk emailing has saved me a lot of time. I am able to do 1 week's work in a matter of minutes with this functionality.
- Bulk emailing
- Cadences for different enquiries and prioprity
- Email Tracking
- Analytics on Cadences
- Building Cadences is Quite Easy
- Forecasting Activities to I know when I need to Add More Accounts
- Inbound SDR Teams where leaders want to increase the number of leads worked by their team.
- Outbound SDR/BDR teams who want to be more efficient and gain analytics into what is working vs not.
- Personalized outreach at scale
- Able to see how and when people are engaging with outreach
- Templated snippets and templates that integrate into Gmail has been a game changer
- The availability function that syncs with my Google Calendar has made it incredibly easy to share open availability
- Save you time writing emails when you can create cadences with templates
- Love the feature of sending emails at a later date or time and time zone
- Love the integrations available with Salesforce and LinkedIn SalesNavigator
- Cadence management: easy to create/edit/manage templates and snippets
- Tracking email views clicks and responses
- Tracking email history so there is no overlap in contacting the same person by multiple people on our teams
- Ease of use
- Great analytics
- Easy integration
- Lets me know where I’m calling and whether the person I’m calling has clicked on earlier emails.
- Tracks my number of calls, emails and replies. It helps me test different type of messages.
- Dial out function allows me to do more outreach in less time. I’m responsible for not only business development but also relationship management. As I get more clients I have less time for prospecting and need to be as efficient as possible.
- email campaigns
- tracking touches (calls / emails / other)
- setting follow up tasks
- Well suited for managing and targeting large lists of prospects and organizing activities
- Less useful for one off contacts
- Great organization
- Time Saver
- Helpful client success team
- Keeps frontline sales people on track.
- Ease of use.
- Automates worfkows and increases efficiency.
- Sync to Salesforce
- Integration into Gmail
- Team sharing of templates
- SalesLoft does a great job of tracking SDR KPIs and metrics for Sales Managers.
- SalesLoft does a great job with Email cadence organization, creation, and collaboration.
- SalesLoft does a great job integrating with Salesforce CRM.
- SalesLoft does a great job to help an SDR organize their day.
- SalesLoft does a great job to collaborate across different SDR teams.
- SalesLoft does a great job at remaining Industry agnostic.
- Building email cadences
- Monitor activity across teams
- Team collaboration
SalesLoft Scorecard Summary
SalesLoft is a sales engagement and conversational intelligence platform. It allows teams to set and execute on a cadence of communications, with the goal of converting more target accounts into customer accounts, expanding existing relationships, and offering an elevated customer experience. According the the vendor, some of the functions and benefits of SalesLoft include:
- Standardizing process across the organization and the automation of repeatable processes
- Ensuring messaging alignment and resonance through templating controls and personalization
- A holistic view engagement real-time activity tracking
- Improved coaching and onboarding through conversational intelligence and call recording
- Seamless integrations through an extensible partner ecosystem and custom API
SalesLoft is designed to help organizations engage their audience in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways by activating strategic focus.
The vendor reports having more than 2,000 customers, including IBM, MuleSoft, Square, WeWork, and Zoom. The vendor touts that SalesLoft was named the 7th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America by Deloitte and recently hailed by The New York Times as a start-up that "may be the next unicorn." More information is available on the vendor's website.
SalesLoft Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|