Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesloft, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Salesloft is a provider of their eponymous sales engagement platform that helps sellers and sales teams drive more revenue. The Modern Revenue Workspace™ by Salesloft is presented as a place for sellers to execute all of their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, and get the coaching and insights they need to win.
The vendor states thousands of the world’s most successful sales teams, like those at IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS|
- Automates email.
- Sending emails as per the prospects timezone.
- It Integrates with LinkedIn sales navigator and you can send connection requests directly from sales loft.
- Track performance of each cadence.
- User Interface and User Experience.
- Better detection of out of office email.
- Option of call steps to be shown on Saturday and Sunday as well as there are some market which is open on Sunday as well - (example Dubai).
- Sales Campaigns
- Email Automation
- Tracking Outreach
- Dialer can be buggy
- User interface is ugly
- Easy Cadence Creation: It is relatively simple to create cadences that different teams can use to share information with clients and prospects. This can be used to invite people to webinars, follow up from conferences, or assist with both inbound or outbound prospecting efforts.
- Provide Snippets or Templates: It is really easy to create both templates and snippets that the team can use. This provides flexibility with how we can work with the needs of each individual team member.
- Integrate with Salesforce: We utilize salesforce and overall it has been a relatively easy integration.
- Analytics - There is a lot to be desired in their reporting platform. This is a massive issue in my opinion because really the tool should be used to help identify areas of opportunity, but even with the .csv files, there is a lot to be desired. Most of the analysis we do is still manual.
- Managing teams - In an ideal world, we should be able to group by sub-teams and that way each team won't see every single template. Right now it is impossible to do this without creating a huge mess. Better permissions and grouping would be ideal.
- Variable Tags - I think it would be great to have areas that you can leave "blank" that don't tie back to salesforce. This would make it easier to ensure email templates get customized before deployed.
- Live feed
- Measuring engagement
- Cadence guidance
- Sync with Salesforce
- Support is heavily lacking
- Errors with Outlook that no one seems to solve
- Full dashboard metrics in Salesforce
- Discrepancy in engagement numbers
- Unable to export much of the info to Excel
- Being able to script out reps written communication
- Maximize time by scaling an outreach effort but still making it look personalized
- Understand what emails and steps of a cadence are ineffective and need to be replaced.
- Billing is normally clunky and not responsive
most of the thoughts out of their hands specifically in an attempt to connect with prospects.
- Email automation is a huge boon. Templates can be shared between different teams so something the outbound team has can certainly be used by the SDR team in certain cases.
- Standardized call dispositions take the guesswork out of what happened on a call and ensure everyone is on the same page.
- The Salesforce sidebar could use some work. There's no option to sort due cadences by Time Zone without clicking through into the cadence. I would like the option to sort by Time Zone first.
- There's no option for Canadian phone numbers for the local dialer. It always shows up as a Boston number, which weirds out my Canadian clients.
- People are removed from a cadence the moment they respond to you via email. It's a pain to go back and add them back into the specific step of the cadence I have them in. I'd prefer the option to turn that on or off.
- Dialing out to call
- Logging call notes
- Automated emails
- Automation after you have finished a call/completing task
- Email tracking
- Outlook intergrations
- E-mail function
- Template creation
- Endless amounts of cadence options to create based on any time of customer base
- Dialer and logging features
- TAGS being moved to the top of the contact screen for easier noticeability
- The ability to add a couple of contacts to one contact page - for example, Buyer & department manager, both names on one contact page with email addresses
- It sends out emails after each other; they do not get blocked from institutes if you send them to more people in one institute
- It is easy to use in a team
- The templates are great to share between colleagues
- I would like to have an Excel upload possibility
- More emails per day would be great
- Easy to use, clean and relatively intuitive interface.
- Enables automated outreach at scale, that can also be personalized to the prospect.
- Strong integrations with Salesforce and Gmail.
- Alerts you when you attempt to put someone on multiple cadences.
- Some small tasks I would like to be easier that are not available.
- Does not show the entire activity on the account if it happens outside of the Salesloft cadence.
- I wish it enabled more rich content - embed images, videos, articles, GIFs in the emails.
- The Reminders system does not connect me to the cadence or area of activity where the task needs to be completed.
- It does not crash.
- Amazing UX/User friendly.
- Excellent reporting.
- Easy to navigate through the DATA.
- Grammar check in other languages.
- Not focused for other languages.
- No other Cons that I can identify.
- Registered calls
- Synchronization with CRM
- Personal cadence every time available
- Cadence in overview
- Registered calls focus by country
- Dialer is automated and helps you get through a large amount of calls in a short period of time.
- The link to and reporting to Salesforce is extremely helpful.
- The cadence setup details out a process for a team and makes it very easy to use.
- It slows down your system significantly.
- It only works to get a lead converted, but is not useful after the lead becomes an opportunity.
- Navigation can be a little clunky initially.
- Very sales-centric.
- Easy to use.
- E-mail Tracking is lacking.
- Ability to customize the home dashboard would be nice.
- automated cadences
- calendar for all type of events (demo, explo calls)
- find the different calendar links in one place easily
- do joined calendars for two or more team members in the same company
You can manage the sales cycle through SalesLoft, send calendar links, create automated cadences and get statistics about them in order to see if they are working properly. SalesLoft is integrated within Gmail which is very convenient.
- Provide analytics on activity of communications
- Allow me one place to manage communications and sales process
- Notify me when partners have interacted with my communications.
- Reminders, Tasks and To Dos....Why are these separate? I want one place to manage my tasks whether they be related to an opp or a person.
You gain insight into who's opening, viewing, engaging with emails. It also records calls. Super helpful when prospecting because you can listen to old calls and try and get some insight on previous conversations.
Makes keeping in touch with prospects super easy and different cadences for different roles, industries, titles that you are reaching out to and stay organized.
- Keeping in touch
- Increasing volume of outreach
- Customizable email templates
- Improved conference call capabilities
- If an email auto replies saying that person is not there with the company, Salesloft currently doesn't pick up on that
- Create automatic mail cadences, with interactive fields.
- making large volumes of consecutive calls, and providing notes and feelings.
- Send emails easily (with templates and snippets) then track openings.
- Connected with Salesforce.
- The system takes a long time to load, regardless of the internet connection.
- Connection with salesforce is incomplete: unable to convert opportunities, manual log calls do not seem to be reflected.
- The contact/account finder feature is cumbersome to use. Often they show results from other employees/countries.
- Email templating.
- Cadence flexibility and adaptability.
- Huge time saver.
- I'd love to be able to attach a cadence to a previous non-cadence action.
SalesLoft helps us stay organized throughout the outreach process and allows us to automate many of the tasks that can be time-consuming.
- Integrations are great.
- Love the click, view and replied tracking.
- SalesLoft does what you want it to do without being overly complicated.
- A way to distinguish between real clicks and views vs. mail filters would be great.
- Integration between Deals and Cadence could be better. For example, it would be great if I could dial the prospect directly out of the deals view, instead of having to search for that person in the cadence view.
- Organize cadences and outreach.
- Immediate feedback on outbound emails.
- Easy dialing system.
- Incorrect feedback from spam opens on emails.
- Poor mobile functionality.
- Analyze what call times and messages are effective
- Simple-to-use and intuitive UX
- Increases outbound calling efficiency
- Recommending who to reach out to based on their likelihood of being able to connect
- Recommending outreach techniques or things to avoid being flagged as spam
- Automatically tracks and logs activities to our CRM.
- Cadences allow users to intelligently manage and coordinate outreach efforts to new and existing prospects.
- Email automation, lets users personalize at scale.
- Integrations with Salesforce, Owler etc. provide insights into new and existing accounts.
- Some of the email notifications get confusing if there are others copied on correspondence.
- Overall very happy with Salesloft, having a hard time thinking of things I wish it did better.
- Best analytics
- Ease of use
- Sync with Salesforce
- It would be great if you could report on exactly which emails were generating the meetings when you're testing different variants.
- It can be finicky when moving people between steps.