SalesLoft is great!

June 18, 2021

Happy as a clam

June 01, 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesloft, and make your voice heard!

What is Salesloft?

3 people want pricing too

What is Yesware?

Yesware is a service for salespeople that helps them close deals faster. An email service tracks email, templates responses and syncs to CRM.

What is Mixmax?

Mixmax, the sales engagement platform for businesses using Gmail, helps revenue teams accelerate revenue at every stage of the customer journey. This product amplifies AEs, CSMs, and anyone in a customer-facing role, not just the SDRs. By automating repetitive tasks and organizing their daily…

What is Salesloft?

Salesloft is a provider of their eponymous sales engagement platform that helps sellers and sales teams drive more revenue. The Modern Revenue Workspace™ by Salesloft is presented as a place for sellers to execute all of their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, and get the coaching and insights they need to win.

The vendor states thousands of the world’s most successful sales teams, like those at IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.

Salesloft Competitors

Salesloft Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS

Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud, LeadLander, and Leadspace are common alternatives for Salesloft.

Reviewers rate Ease of integration highest, with a score of 8.7.

The most common users of Salesloft are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

We use Salesloft to do our outbound outreach, earlier use was sending emails through outlook and maintaining data on spreadsheets which was a real pain. With the Salesloft implementation, we are able to target more prospects with automated email as per the timezone at the same time its analytics helps me to track my team's performance well. Also, it helps users to use multiple touchpoints such as email, call, and LinkedIn. The way it gets integrated into Salesforce is really helpful as you need not update the lead twice on both platforms. Overall, it's a great tool and we are able to generate some good results through it hence I recommend this tool to every sales team.
  • Automates email.
  • Sending emails as per the prospects timezone.
  • It Integrates with LinkedIn sales navigator and you can send connection requests directly from sales loft.
  • Track performance of each cadence.
  • User Interface and User Experience.
  • Better detection of out of office email.
  • Option of call steps to be shown on Saturday and Sunday as well as there are some market which is open on Sunday as well - (example Dubai).
Salesloft is best suited for outbound campaigns with multiple touchpoints, it helps you reduce manual steps which saves you a lot of time. It also helps team managers to track their team's performance well. It's not suited for an industry that operates on Sunday such as Dubai or the Middle East as you cannot have call steps acting on the weekend and that's a major limitation there.
I used Salesloft as my primary tool for outreach for around a year. The goal was to manage sales campaigns where we would reach out to customers by phone and email so that we could ultimately set up a discovery meeting. It was also important to us to use the dialer within the platform.
  • Sales Campaigns
  • Email Automation
  • Tracking Outreach
  • Dialer can be buggy
  • User interface is ugly
Salesloft is well suited for sales development representative teams that need to keep track of many prospects and campaigns at once. It's easy to track activity, set tasks and create automated emails and templates. The platform is hindered by the lack of polish in it's user interface and buggy dialer (sometimes it won't let you answer incoming calls and also will disconnect your default mic settings).
SalesLoft is being used by our BDR and Sales team to contact prospects and clients. SalesLoft can track both calls and emails sent by the team and is leverage to determine the success of those efforts. The Marketing team also provides pre-determined cadences with approved templates or "snippets" that the team can utilize for specific personas or point in time events.
  • Easy Cadence Creation: It is relatively simple to create cadences that different teams can use to share information with clients and prospects. This can be used to invite people to webinars, follow up from conferences, or assist with both inbound or outbound prospecting efforts.
  • Provide Snippets or Templates: It is really easy to create both templates and snippets that the team can use. This provides flexibility with how we can work with the needs of each individual team member.
  • Integrate with Salesforce: We utilize salesforce and overall it has been a relatively easy integration.
  • Analytics - There is a lot to be desired in their reporting platform. This is a massive issue in my opinion because really the tool should be used to help identify areas of opportunity, but even with the .csv files, there is a lot to be desired. Most of the analysis we do is still manual.
  • Managing teams - In an ideal world, we should be able to group by sub-teams and that way each team won't see every single template. Right now it is impossible to do this without creating a huge mess. Better permissions and grouping would be ideal.
  • Variable Tags - I think it would be great to have areas that you can leave "blank" that don't tie back to salesforce. This would make it easier to ensure email templates get customized before deployed.
SalesLoft is most appropriate for BDR and Sales teams or others like an implementation team that would have prescriptive processes that need to be followed. You can incorporate calls, emails, or "Other" activities that need to be completed as they move through a cadence. It is also useful because you can provide templates throughout the process as well and you can ensure consistency by various team members.
I am using SalesLoft as the one and only user, as I am the only inside sales and marketing person here. This is our first experience in a sales engagement tool. It has amazing visibility into engagement and measuring different subject lines and emails for engagement.
  • Live feed
  • Errors with Outlook that no one seems to solve
  • Full dashboard metrics in Salesforce
  • Discrepancy in engagement numbers
  • Unable to export much of the info to Excel
I'm unsure who to recommend it to, as we are a smaller company, not asking a lot, and have had regular struggles, with no answers from SalesLoft.
June 18, 2021

SalesLoft is great!

We use [SalesLoft] in our ticket sales division to streamline our communication efforts through cadencing. It helps use understand the best communication outreach strategies in order to maximize sales.
  • Being able to script out reps written communication
  • Maximize time by scaling an outreach effort but still making it look personalized
  • Understand what emails and steps of a cadence are ineffective and need to be replaced.
  • Billing is normally clunky and not responsive
Well suited: Managing a reps day to day outreach strategy and taking
most of the thoughts out of their hands specifically in an attempt to connect with prospects.
Less appropriate: after you’ve actually connected with the prospect.
Our sales department uses SalesLoft to assist in the automation of dialing and emailing. It helps to create completed tasks in SalesLoft so we don't have to manually log each call and email that is sent out. It also helps to automatically add dispositions to a call, like if we spoke to the decision maker or their receptionist or if we left a voicemail. It helps to standardize that and leaves no guesswork as to what happened on a call. We also utilize SalesLoft to create email templates and automate the email process.
  • Email automation is a huge boon. Templates can be shared between different teams so something the outbound team has can certainly be used by the SDR team in certain cases.
  • Standardized call dispositions take the guesswork out of what happened on a call and ensure everyone is on the same page.
  • Provides a dialer that is connected directly to Salesforce so I can stay in Salesforce and not have to use a separate website or app to dial out.
  • The Salesforce sidebar could use some work. There's no option to sort due cadences by Time Zone without clicking through into the cadence. I would like the option to sort by Time Zone first.
  • There's no option for Canadian phone numbers for the local dialer. It always shows up as a Boston number, which weirds out my Canadian clients.
  • People are removed from a cadence the moment they respond to you via email. It's a pain to go back and add them back into the specific step of the cadence I have them in. I'd prefer the option to turn that on or off.
SalesLoft is great if you're looking to take a lot of the manual work out of the sales process, like calling out and drafting emails. Just utilize templates to make your life a lot easier there. Having used other email automation software, SalesLoft is so much easier to use. It easily captures the merge fields and adds the necessary information--I rarely ever have to manually edit the information.
June 01, 2021

Happy as a clam

It's being used across the sales team. Its my day to day tool to call, email, and keep track of my leads. It is used in conjunction with Salesforce as my CRM. I like it because I can dial out and not have to use my cell phone but, instead, plug my headphones into the computer.
  • Dialing out to call
  • Logging call notes
  • Automated emails
  • Automation after you have finished a call/completing task
Its well suited for tracking sales leads. The cadences are simple to use. If you are tracking analytics, it may be better to use Salesforce for data/tasks.
Brandon Zoppel | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is a great tool to help me with my sales goals and targets. I mostly use the product to help me manage and maintain my ongoing sales activities. My favorite function is the sales cadences. I set but cadence based on different goals I am looking to achieve. At any given point, I have 2—3 active flows running.
  • Cadences
  • Suggestions
  • Analytics
  • Email tracking
  • Outlook intergrations
Salesloft is a great tool for scaling Sales and Saas organizations. The solution provides a fairly straightforward and efficient workflow that will help Sales People hit their targets and goals. The only downfall I have with the solution is the outlook integrations. The tool works better for organizations using Google/GSuite.
SalesLoft is being implemented with many divisions inside sales teams. This tool is allowing us a way to create a better strategy for targeting customers. It takes the guesswork out of who to contact and when. It organizes our day so we simply dial the phone and are able to follow-up after. Everything is saved in one place and since it talks with salesforce we are able to document and track all activities on and with either system.
  • E-mail function
  • Template creation
  • Endless amounts of cadence options to create based on any time of customer base
  • Dialer and logging features
  • TAGS being moved to the top of the contact screen for easier noticeability
  • The ability to add a couple of contacts to one contact page - for example, Buyer & department manager, both names on one contact page with email addresses
Well suited for teams with one customer to 100's of customers - a great place to have all contacts & accounts in one place to easily be able to target and gain data showing what functionalities are working well in a group of customers or what might not be.
As a salesperson, I am using SalesLoft for my communication with already established customers as an information tool and for new prospects for outreach to find new customers. It is used by sales and inside sales to reach as many people as possible.
  • It sends out emails after each other; they do not get blocked from institutes if you send them to more people in one institute
  • It is easy to use in a team
  • The templates are great to share between colleagues
  • I would like to have an Excel upload possibility
  • More emails per day would be great
SalesLoft is great if you are searching for an easy way to reach out to a lot of customers and prospects at one time. It is great that you can see a live view of who is opening and reading you email. The statistics are great to monitor and to help you find the right time and right wording for future cadence experiments.
We use Salesloft on our Growth Team (Sales) primarily for outbound campaigns targeting prospects, as well as ongoing nurturing campaigns. Salesloft makes our jobs easier by automating the steps in the outreach to keep us on track with multi-step cadences, and it helps us have an overview of the total outreach activity that has occurred or is planned for all of the contacts at a prospect account.
  • Easy to use, clean and relatively intuitive interface.
  • Enables automated outreach at scale, that can also be personalized to the prospect.
  • Strong integrations with Salesforce and Gmail.
  • Alerts you when you attempt to put someone on multiple cadences.
  • Some small tasks I would like to be easier that are not available.
  • Does not show the entire activity on the account if it happens outside of the Salesloft cadence.
  • I wish it enabled more rich content - embed images, videos, articles, GIFs in the emails.
  • The Reminders system does not connect me to the cadence or area of activity where the task needs to be completed.
Salesloft works really well for outbound prospecting cadences and follow-up or ongoing nurturing cadences/drip campaigns. The system works well for managing direct rep-to-prospect outreach and is not a replacement for marketing software (e.g. one-to-many communications that may be integrated with the website, prospect interactions, downloads, and lead scoring.)
SalesLoft is being used globally by the Business Development Organization. We use the platform to help us find net new business and respond promptly to inbound leads. SalesLoft helps us create strategic cadences that optimizes our outreach efforts. We can create different campaigns/cadences and tailor our efforts to specific audiences. Thanks to the automation tools we can do this so easily.
  • It does not crash.
  • Amazing UX/User friendly.
  • Excellent reporting.
  • Easy to navigate through the DATA.
  • Grammar check in other languages.
  • Not focused for other languages.
  • No other Cons that I can identify.
SalesLoft is well suited for ALL sales departments. I have seen the trend that only BDR/SDR use the software but as an Account Executive it is an excellent way to organize the out reach of your customers, prospects and channel. I would not recommend it for other departments that are not tied up to sales. Customer Success may benefit from the platform as well.
April 26, 2021

Great SalesLoft

[SalesLoft is being used] across the sales department.
  • Registered calls
  • Cadence
  • Synchronization with CRM
  • Personal cadence every time available
  • Cadence in overview
  • Registered calls focus by country
SalesLoft is suited when you don't know the right contact for a customer. For me is inappropriate for large accounts and large organizations.
[SalesLoft] is being used by the Global Fleet sales teams. It addresses efficiency.
  • Dialer is automated and helps you get through a large amount of calls in a short period of time.
  • The link to and reporting to Salesforce is extremely helpful.
  • The cadence setup details out a process for a team and makes it very easy to use.
  • It slows down your system significantly.
  • It only works to get a lead converted, but is not useful after the lead becomes an opportunity.
  • Navigation can be a little clunky initially.
[SalesLoft is] well suited for cold calls, and following up on large lists of leads. Not well suited for documenting to opportunities in Salesforce.
Joe Guevara | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is the central way that we manage our outreach to our prospects, fully integrated with both Salesforce and ZoomInfo. It's currently being used only by sales, and helps the full process from being able to do initial outreaches, manage the ongoing discussions with relevant stakeholders across an organization, and be very timely and organized throughout. I only wish there were more granular ability in their e-mail tracking (knowing which user is opening a particular e-mail if there's multiple recipients as an example).
  • Very sales-centric.
  • Easy to use.
  • Integration.
  • E-mail Tracking is lacking.
  • Ability to customize the home dashboard would be nice.
Anyone managing a decently robust territory or account base could probably use SalesLoft pretty decently. Can't really think of anything more nuanced than that. I've heard of other sales people in my network using Gong.io but haven't felt the need to explore other solutions.
We use SalesLoft to send automated cadences to our leads. SalesLoft has changed our daily work as we don't have to do any manual work anymore. This was a big pain point for us that SalesLoft has now allowed us to solve. Customers get more personalised emails and we can engage with them easily.
  • automated cadences
  • calendar for all type of events (demo, explo calls)
  • CRM
  • find the different calendar links in one place easily
  • do joined calendars for two or more team members in the same company
SalesLoft is very important to keep contact with your current leads but also with lost opportunities or to nurture your pipeline.
You can manage the sales cycle through SalesLoft, send calendar links, create automated cadences and get statistics about them in order to see if they are working properly. SalesLoft is integrated within Gmail which is very convenient.
April 16, 2021

Very valuable so far

SalesLoft is being used by our entire Sales team. Our inside sales team uses it to manage outreach and inbound leads. As an Account Executive, I am using it to manage my communications with partners and to manage my pipeline.
  • Provide analytics on activity of communications
  • Allow me one place to manage communications and sales process
  • Notify me when partners have interacted with my communications.
  • Reminders, Tasks and To Dos....Why are these separate? I want one place to manage my tasks whether they be related to an opp or a person.
The ability [SalesLoft provides] to create and facilitate cadences is fantastic. I can make them connect to specific groups of people and personalize them so to speak.
We use SalesLoft as an extension of Salesforce. Any outreach is done through SalesLoft.

You gain insight into who's opening, viewing, engaging with emails. It also records calls. Super helpful when prospecting because you can listen to old calls and try and get some insight on previous conversations.

Makes keeping in touch with prospects super easy and different cadences for different roles, industries, titles that you are reaching out to and stay organized.
  • Keeping in touch
  • Increasing volume of outreach
  • Customizable email templates
  • Improved conference call capabilities
  • If an email auto replies saying that person is not there with the company, Salesloft currently doesn't pick up on that
It is the best outreach tool I have utilized. I like all the features that are available. The analytics and insight are super cool. Which email is most effective, the alerts when someone views the emails, how many targets you need to reach out to. The customizable email template field with ((JOB TITLE)) and ((CITY)) and ((COMPANY)) Make it so you can send custom emails with the click of a button.
We use SalesLoft as a prospecting tool. Only the Sales team uses this tool. We use it to make our calls, send our emails (by hand or on time) and monitor their status. Our SalesLoft is connected to Salesforce, in order to pass on call statistics and activities. The tool allows you to monitor the number of calls, record the content (our side only), and dial numbers automatically to be more efficient.
  • Create automatic mail cadences, with interactive fields.
  • making large volumes of consecutive calls, and providing notes and feelings.
  • Send emails easily (with templates and snippets) then track openings.
  • Connected with Salesforce.
  • The system takes a long time to load, regardless of the internet connection.
  • Connection with salesforce is incomplete: unable to convert opportunities, manual log calls do not seem to be reflected.
  • The contact/account finder feature is cumbersome to use. Often they show results from other employees/countries.
SaleLoft is very useful for calling the chain. When you have a well-informed contact base, complete with phone numbers and key information, prospecting is a snap. Once the call is made, you can import the lead in a suitable cadence in order to deal with it in the best way. When the deal is closed, you can even take some news automatically or send a newsletter.
It is being used across the Inside Sales & Regional Sales Division. It makes keeping track of a huge number of leads/prospects/accounts seamless. It drives efficiency and promotes productivity. It is a brilliant organisational and sales tool. It must save me multiple hours of work everyday. Keeping on top of this many leads with such grace and care wouldn't be possible without it.
  • Email templating.
  • Cadence flexibility and adaptability.
  • Organisation.
  • Huge time saver.
  • I'd love to be able to attach a cadence to a previous non-cadence action.
Lot of use cases, streamlines my entire sales work flow allows for great lead management with a vast quantity of leads, far more than I would be able to manage with out it. SalesLoft actually helps drive all of my sales admin tasks and give me complete confidence no lead will get lost in the matrix. The tool is flexible supports great sales integrations such as Vidyard and LinkedIn, it is the hub of my daily workflow.
March 23, 2021

A++ Customer Support!

John Stacy | TrustRadius Reviewer
SalesLoft is used by the inside sales team. We use it to follow up with prospects and track deals. Almost all outbound communication with customers goes through SalesLoft with the Inside Sales team.

SalesLoft helps us stay organized throughout the outreach process and allows us to automate many of the tasks that can be time-consuming.
  • Integrations are great.
  • Love the click, view and replied tracking.
  • SalesLoft does what you want it to do without being overly complicated.
  • A way to distinguish between real clicks and views vs. mail filters would be great.
  • Integration between Deals and Cadence could be better. For example, it would be great if I could dial the prospect directly out of the deals view, instead of having to search for that person in the cadence view.
SalesLoft is great for outbound prospecting and has very powerful integrations with other tools such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, etc. SalesLoft is also a very powerful tool for analyzing what prospecting strategies work best across the team and make information sharing much easier. The way that we use SalesLoft right now is not the best for engaging with responsive deals that can be slow in the process. The "book a meeting" interface works but can be a little cumbersome.
Salesloft is instrumental in our outreach strategy, allowing our sales org to optimize our messaging in an organized and efficient way. Every sales rep here utilizes SalesLoft to AB test, create unique cadences, and make calls through the dialer. While there is much more for us to learn, even scratching the surface we can all see the value that SalesLoft brings to our org.
  • Organize cadences and outreach.
  • Immediate feedback on outbound emails.
  • Easy dialing system.
  • Incorrect feedback from spam opens on emails.
  • Poor mobile functionality.
SalesLoft is well suited for scaled outreach for any size organization. The ability to connect with commonly used CRMs and the intuitiveness of the platform makes for an easy sale. SalesLoft excelled in providing the foundation for mass outreach and the ability to get feedback and metrics on your distinct messaging.
SalesLoft lets my SDR team increase the amount of dials they can make in a day, lets me review the calls, and helps us analyze what is working and what isn't. As a manager, I can see what messaging they're using and help them adjust on the fly, or even assign them new cadences, templates, and scripts.
  • Analyze what call times and messages are effective
  • Simple-to-use and intuitive UX
  • Increases outbound calling efficiency
  • Recommending who to reach out to based on their likelihood of being able to connect
  • Recommending outreach techniques or things to avoid being flagged as spam
It's great when you have a large list of leads to contact and follow up with, as it will keep your outreach organized and structured without getting confusing as to what previous activities have already been performed. SalesLoft will also let you write and assign messaging for your team to use, so you can make sure they're on brand and using approved messaging.
SalesLoft is being used across a few segments of our business. The Sales Development team, the Account Executive/ Account Managers and a few members of the customer success team. It is used as an organization tool and also to automate outreach, and account management through email and call cadences. It allows users to easily log their activities within our CRM through direct integration.
  • Automatically tracks and logs activities to our CRM.
  • Cadences allow users to intelligently manage and coordinate outreach efforts to new and existing prospects.
  • Email automation, lets users personalize at scale.
  • Integrations with Salesforce, Owler etc. provide insights into new and existing accounts.
  • Some of the email notifications get confusing if there are others copied on correspondence.
  • Overall very happy with Salesloft, having a hard time thinking of things I wish it did better.
Sales development representatives using cadences to coordinate/ plan their outreach is very effective. The leads they are reaching out to are generally warm/come from events. Being able to quickly and easy follow up with them is key to their success. As an account executive I generally use SalesLoft as a dialer through salesforce and to log email activities through Gmail.
February 13, 2021

SalesLoft Delivers

We're using SalesLoft to help set up meetings for our sales team with prospects in our industry. The platform is easy to use, and the support has been excellent. I also love how it tracks which email cadences are generating the most meetings for your team.
  • Best analytics
  • Ease of use
  • Sync with Salesforce
  • It would be great if you could report on exactly which emails were generating the meetings when you're testing different variants.
  • It can be finicky when moving people between steps.
If you're in an environment where the goal is to set up meetings for sales, SalesLoft is one of the best tools out there. If you're running more of a nurture program, it may not be as well-suited.