Salesloft

Salesloft Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Brendan Chingomanje | TrustRadius Reviewer
The first time we started using Salesloft, we had problems with our dialer but Salesloft was there for us all the way and helped us troubleshoot and fix the problem.
During the onboarding process, Salesloft was very helpful in giving training to our team. It was helpful to be guided by their reps in terms of how we can set up cadences or templates for the team. They were also very responsive to questions that we had which made the overall implementation much smoother.
I had a really weird issue with the SalesLoft call bar's dimensions being all out of whack. What I had to do is scroll within the call bar to get down to the dispositions and call log--frustrating when you're doing 60-70 calls a day. I contacted the support team and had a response within a few hours, which I find pretty impressive when submitting an email ticket. They asked for screenshots and details and let me know that they had to escalate this to a higher team. I appreciate the updates and the transparency. They did eventually get back to me (I imagine it wasn't an easy fix so it's all good!) and let me know what I should do (with clear steps and photos) to fix the situation.
Ron Toth | TrustRadius Reviewer
I was part of the team that was demo'ng SalesLoft. The initial calls were great. They painted a realistic picture on w hat SalesLoft would allow us to do. After we moved forward, that same point of contact was there to help us onboard. This was a great experience. They made sure the entire team knew how to use SalesLoft and how to do it effectively. I don't have a negative thing to say about SalesLoft's customer support.
Nicholas Kirsch | TrustRadius Reviewer
Absolutely, our Sucess manager Sean has been extremely helpful and has never not been able to assist with something in a timely fashion.

I also like the weekly office hours if I ever need to pop on for some live 1 on 1 time with a tactical issue
Mario Flores | TrustRadius Reviewer
Whenever I have a question or questions about SalesLoft it's always an easy fix. I'll reach out to customer service or more importantly attend one of the many office hours days. The team always provides exceptional feedback and will walk through a scenario to make sure all aspects are understood.
March 23, 2021

A++ Customer Support!

John Stacy | TrustRadius Reviewer
YES! When we first started off with SalesLoft, I noticed that the time for the customers in Arizona was not reflected accurately (due to some counties in Arizona not doing daylight savings). I let our customer success manager know this, and they updated the product the next day with a brand new "Arizona" time zone.

A++++
Amanda Muirhead | TrustRadius Reviewer
The customer service or client success teams provide excellent tutorials and trainings to make sure that users understand the full functionality of the platform. They walked us through everything from how to build a cadence to how to leverage the call intelligence feature. If we ever have issues or questions, I know that I can reach out to our representative and they will help out right away.

Salesloft Scorecard Summary

What is Salesloft?

Salesloft is a provider of their eponymous sales engagement platform that helps sellers and sales teams drive more revenue. The Modern Revenue Workspace™ by Salesloft is presented as a place for sellers to execute all of their digital selling tasks, communicate with buyers, understand what to do next, and get the coaching and insights they need to win.

The vendor states thousands of the world’s most successful sales teams, like those at IBM, Shopify, Square, and Cisco, drive more revenue with Salesloft.

Salesloft Competitors