SalesLoft Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Tina Lai profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is being used across the whole organization across various departments in Finance, Professional Services, VC/Equity, Corporate Markets, Industrials, Law, Accounts Management, Customer Success and more. It addresses the business problems of: 1) Provides visibility into communications, 2) helps to fill the gaps we have (no marketing team or department), 3) helps to automate messaging, 4) helps to streamline processes of customer outreach, client outreach, accounts management, and more.
Read Tina Lai's full review
Kimball Lybbert profile photo
October 31, 2019

SalesLoft for SDRs

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It's a great program for our SDR department and sales. That's really the only department that uses it, for prospecting leads. The problem with SalesLoft for our company, after lead turns into deals, it's transferred over to "Zoho", a program we use for tracking deal progression. So the problem we see is having to use different programs for one job.
Read Kimball Lybbert's full review
Mauricio Belmonte Mireles profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is being used by the sales department to handle the interactions with prospects. It helps with follow ups and organizing contacts. We can set up automatic emails and it alerts you to do calls. You can create processes step by step with emails or calls and everything is measured so you will know what works better.
Read Mauricio Belmonte Mireles's full review
Abraham Pablo profile photo
September 28, 2019

A Good Solution Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Well, SalesLoft is "THE TOOL" of our organization. We manage around 100 leads a month there for the need of having a tool that can help us optimize this process of sending emails and reminding you of the contacts you need to follow. The cadences and the integration with Salesforce are what I like the most of SalesLoft. I hope they can make a free app for android that will work for me.
Read Abraham Pablo's full review
Mollie Evans profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is primarily being used by the business development, sales development, and lead generation teams at Skillsoft. We use the tool to organize our prospecting processes and create account-based marketing cadences. SalesLoft eliminates a lot of the manual tasks we had to previously perform in Salesforce, thereby saving us hours of time each day. We are able to extend our reach even further with the ability to create and customize templates, making it easy to personalize at scale.
Read Mollie Evans's full review
Virgil Rucker profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is being used primarily as a prospecting tool across the entire sales and marketing organizations. It's used as a systematic way to identify new business, with real-time feedback.
Read Virgil Rucker's full review
Taylor Little profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesloft is a great tool and its main use case for our organization at Hootsuite is to be able to efficiently allow our sales team to reach out and connect with all the leads coming through our marketing team. We have a lot of leads that come through whether they are webinars leads or contact us leads and being able to efficiently get out multiple emails at once or make d40 dials in 15 minutes allows me to keep my pipeline fully loaded.
Read Taylor Little's full review
Marcus Muchura profile photo
August 12, 2019

Salesloft is Crucial

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesloft is being used by my organization's Sales and Sales Development teams to organize and make our outreach efforts more efficient. We leverage Salesloft at Shutterstock to create cadences for all our prospects. It automates the process when it comes to reaching out to new prospective customers.
Read Marcus Muchura's full review
Myles Durrett profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is utilized by our inside sales department. It helps all of our representatives stay on track when it comes to reaching out to our customers that have expressed interest in our company. SalesLoft gives you the ability to personalized a cadence in which you would like to follow with your leads and tools that allow you to customize emails, have dynamic coding, and voicemail drop capabilities. The monotony of trying to reach out to customers that are tough to reach becomes almost automatic.
Read Myles Durrett's full review
Karunakar Dev profile photo
August 01, 2019

A lofty shot

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Salesloft is used by the Sales function of WeWork. I specifically play the role of lead generation in my organization. I find mail addresses and other contact information through different sources and Salesloft them with a series of follow-ups.
Read Karunakar Dev's full review
Shaida Rahman profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft has been a very helpful tool to allow me to keep track of all my interactions with prospects. I deal with a high volume of inbound leads everyday. Prior to SalesLoft everything was manual, emails, calling etc. Now with SalesLoft, I add any new leads into a different cadence depending on the priority and the prospect's enquiry and keep up with them.

The bulk emailing has saved me a lot of time. I am able to do 1 week's work in a matter of minutes with this functionality.
Read Shaida Rahman's full review
Marcus Gverzdys profile photo
July 30, 2019

Happy Lofting

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is being used by our entire sales organization. Speaking within the SDR function, everything I do is within SalesLoft. Essentially it helps our team manager a higher volume of leads during our outreach and also allows us to test various cadences, emails, etc.
Read Marcus Gverzdys's full review
Ruth Deckard profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is an incredible tool to help sales manage outreach, prospecting, and templating. There are thousands of companies we want to start a conversation with. Without SalesLoft, it would be impossible to do effective outreach at scale. The ability to see how people are engaging with our outreach is also incredible. SalesLoft allows us to be highly intentional.
Read Ruth Deckard's full review
Samantha Juett profile photo
October 04, 2019

Obsessed with SalesLoft

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The Sales department uses it in USA and Canada to track and easily email prospects. It ensures we stay on top of reach outs and saves time from writing emails from scratch every time.
Read Samantha Juett's full review
Pete Otero profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use SalesLoft for prospecting and adding cadences to my communication with customers. SalesLoft makes my daily tasks easy and automates my process. What would take me days, I do in minutes. Love SalesLoft and think it's an amazing tool.
Read Pete Otero's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is used by my organization in the hopes of creating a better sales experience for our customers. We get a better sense of the prospect by using features like call tracking and email tracking to keep all information top of mind if it needs to be handed off to another team member. This solves for collaboration in the sales process.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

SalesLoft is being used by our BDR and Sales team to contact prospects and clients. SalesLoft can track both calls and emails sent by the team and is leverage to determine the success of those efforts. The Marketing team also provides pre-determined cadences with approved templates or "snippets" that the team can utilize for specific personas or point in time events.

About SalesLoft

SalesLoft is a sales engagement and conversational intelligence platform. It allows teams to set and execute on a cadence of communications, with the goal of converting more target accounts into customer accounts, expanding existing relationships, and offering an elevated customer experience. According the the vendor, some of the functions and benefits of SalesLoft include:

- Standardizing process across the organization and the automation of repeatable processes

- Ensuring messaging alignment and resonance through templating controls and personalization

- A holistic view engagement real-time activity tracking

- Improved coaching and onboarding through conversational intelligence and call recording

- Seamless integrations through an extensible partner ecosystem and custom API

SalesLoft is designed to help organizations engage their audience in more relevant, authentic and sincere ways by activating strategic focus.

The vendor reports having more than 2,000 customers, including IBM, MuleSoft, Square, WeWork, and Zoom. The vendor touts that SalesLoft was named the 7th Fastest-Growing Technology Company in North America by Deloitte and recently hailed by The New York Times as a start-up that "may be the next unicorn." More information is available on the vendor's website.

SalesLoft Competitors