Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Fairly intuitive UI
- Not the most expensive option
- A good choice if you are a company based in Europe
- Their expansion into the US has not been very successful, and if you are a West Coast customer want training, be prepared to get up at 4 a.m.
- While their functionality is comparable to competing products there is nothing particularly unique to what they offer
- Their instructional literature was obviously not produced by people for who English is a first language and they are not particularly English proficient.
- The solution is easy to use, once you learn it. Given that the marketing automation software is very complex, they managed to create a user-friendly interface, easy to use even without programming knowledge.
- Educates users and customers - It is impressive how many resources SALESmanago invested in educating customers. We are talking about video tutorials, webinars every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, blog articles, infographics, free eBooks, Marketing Automation Day, events etc.
- Multiple tools integrated into one - it's a habit that you find all the information and tools you need in one place. There are other solutions on the market, but SALESmanago is among the only ones that provides an overview
- 30 day free trial - the advantage is that you do not have to pay first to use the solution. In the 30 day trial you have the opportunity to discover all the secrets of this tool and see if it fits to your business.
- Few integrations with third parties. It almost always requires assistance from the IT department in order to be implemented.
- Best use for ecommerce is in dynamic 1-1 newsletters for monitored contacts after just viewing few products and not buying.
- Also it is great for lead generation because popups can be used wisely without spamming any users. They can also use dynamic content for more relevance and conversion.
- There are great modules for analyzing TOP seen and TOP bought products by each user and whole base. So you can figure out trends and you can use the knowledge to make more relevant dynamic offers.
- Using all possible features is hard. There is a need for individual strategy, but that is done well by their partners.
- Timing and cooldowns could be done better.
- Drag and drop creators are not top notch in market at the moment.
- Sophisticated cookies technology
- Simple / user friendly UX
- Integrated with Google and Facebook digital advertising
- Helpful in leads profiling and leads nurturing
- No social media management platform
- No social media schedulling and monitoring
SALESmanago Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
SALESmanago is a Polish cloud based marketing
automation platform specializing in B2C and e-Commerce.
The vendor says that over 2000 companies in 30 countries use the platform. The vendor says they’ve experienced 100% growth for three years in a row with revenue of $2M and net profit of $0.5M. In 2015 the company plans to expand further in the European Union and United States and seek another financing round with international VC’s in 2016.
SALESmanago offers a set of modules for marketing and sales teams that include Next Generation Digital Body Language functionalities and a Real Time Decisioning Engine. These modules enable users to provide real-time 1-to-1 personalized predictive offers in all marketing channels via e-mail marketing, dynamic website content, social media, mobile applications, advertising networks as well as Call Centres and POS. SALESmanago specializes in the automation of processes in B2C and eCommerce but the system can also be implemented in B2B companies.
SALESmanago Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||85%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||12%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||3%|
SALESmanago Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SALESmanago Technical Details