It solves the challenges of managing data on-site and offsite and …
Email deliverability reporting (26)
Standard reports (23)
WYSIWYG email editor (23)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SALESmanago CDP & Marketing Automation, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee required
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $499 per month
SALESmanago is a no-code, AI-driven Customer Data and Marketing Automation Platform boasting users among 3000+ midmarket and large Enterprises in 50 countries including Starbucks, Vodafone, BMW, Crocs, Victoria's Secret and other global brands.
SALESmanago harnesses first- and zero-party data, combining analytics and AI Hyperpersonalization to deliver configurable personalised experiences, across a range of natively built and integrated marketing execution channels.
SALESmanago offers a 2 months free Proof of Concept.
The company is based in Kraków, Poland and employs 300 consultants, data scientists and engineers. SALESmanago works internationally via a network of over 1000 reselling partners.
- Supported: WYSIWYG email editor
- Supported: Dynamic content
- Supported: Ability to test dynamic content
- Supported: Landing pages
- Supported: A/B testing
- Supported: Mobile optimization
- Supported: Email deliverability reporting
- Supported: List management
- Supported: Triggered drip sequences
- Supported: Lead nurturing
- Supported: Lead scoring and grading
- Supported: Data quality management
- Supported: Automated sales alerts and tasks
- Supported: Calendaring
- Supported: Event/webinar marketing
- Supported: Social sharing and campaigns
- Supported: Social profile integration
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API
- Supported: Role-based workflow & approvals
- Supported: Customizability
- Supported: Integration with Salesforce.com
- Supported: Integration with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Supported: Integration with SugarCRM
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||8%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||18%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||74%|
- Personalized email campaigns
- Fast integration
- Great support
- Implementation of new tools very often
- More tutorials for better understanding advanced options
- Analysis of email campaigns
- Good and helpful support
- Automation of campaigns
- Improved analysis of SMS campaigns
- Easy software.
- Best customer service.
- Easy access.
- Could develop better step by step guide.
- Data collection
- Marketing workflow
- Marketing personalization
- UI could be more simple
- There is no easy way to use CDP as dialer tool - you need to integrate with 3 party tool
- Data analysis could be better
- E-mail editor
- Recommendation engine
- Hub incredibly easy to use
- Data administration
- Lack of access to contacts defined only by cookie
- Tag grouping system
- Date filter in email and webpush dashboards
- Plus: The system is relatively easy to use, this is, of course, a subjective matter, but I don't think I've ever felt like SALESmanago caused me any difficulty in day-to-day use. Its responsiveness and personalization capabilities proved to be quite helpful. Another plus for me is the help from our account manager. Whenever I need something to be programmed in our system, support is fast and reliable.
- Room for improvements: Lack of access to contacts defined only by cookie. This would greatly impact and improve my work regarding onsite campaigns and building a client base.
- New tag grouping system would be nice. For now, trying to analyze what tags are on contacts card has proven to be more than difficult. It's like huge mass of all kinds of tags. Unreadable frankly speaking.
- New filter in email and webpush dashboards. Sometimes I would like to check OP or CTR of a specific month or week and I simply can't do that. All I can do is use predefined options, but it's simply not enough.
- EMAIL CAMPAIGN
- MARKETING WORKFLOW
- ATTRIBUTION MODEL
- TOOL FOR CUSTOMER REVIEWS
- TOOL FOR GENERATE SURVEYS
- Very good support and training for customers
- Multiple tools integrated into one
- Easy to use, once you learn it
- They should work on communicating system changes earlier
- Prediction Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- more customization options
- more 3rd party integrations
- Good support and quick response from customer service
- Complex and multitasking tool
- Quick and easy implementation and intuitive to use
- Flexible pricing
- One opt-out link for all newsletters from different platform and websites
- individual contact to segments using mail tool
- individual contact to segments using web push tool
- individual contact to segments using pop up tool
- using SALESmanago we have direct effect on purchase
- great support
- expiring date for pop-up, so we don't have to remember so switch it off
It solves the challenges of managing data on-site and offsite and implements various marketing solutions.
SALESmanago tools are mostly used by the marketing/performance and e-commerce team.
Newsletter emails, web pushes, website optimization, and many more are done on daily basis.
- Wide variety of tools
- Easy to use
- Tailor to your business
- Sometimes too many options
- Not everything is always clearly shown and addressed
- Few changes(on the platform) over the months caused problems and not solutions
Data and users gathered on site are easily manageable in several tools in SALESmanago - email marketing, notifications.
In some cases, not every option is easily accessible.
- A/B testing.
- Ease of use drag and drop widgets.
- Comprehensiveness of data collection.
- More tutorials for better understanding advanced options.
- Automated rules and workflow.
- Pop-ups and forms on website.
- Advanced segmentation.
- Advanced analysis of e-mails.
- Deeper analysis of sales.
- Personalized email campaigns.
- [Modules for analyzing].
- [Dynamic] newsletters for monitored contacts after just viewing few products or buying.
- [Requires] assistance from the IT SALESmanago department in order to be implemented.
- Some functions difficult to use.
- Increased effectiveness in inbound marketing
- Higher loyalty
- Customer journey mapping
- Database management
- It's complex, all tools of digital marketing that eCommerce usually needs
- fast integration
- implementation of new tools very often
- Analytics of all tools
- fast customer support
- it's complex, so you need time at the beginning to know it better
- Large bandwidth of powerful features in one tool.
- Promising roadmap suitable extensions.
- Great support.
- Small lacks of customization in specific features.
- Personalized email campaigns
- Automation journey builder
- Integration with 3rd party software
- Live Chat
- Fairly intuitive UI
- Not the most expensive option
- A good choice if you are a company based in Europe
- Their expansion into the US has not been very successful, and if you are a West Coast customer want training, be prepared to get up at 4 a.m.
- While their functionality is comparable to competing products there is nothing particularly unique to what they offer
- Their instructional literature was obviously not produced by people for who English is a first language and they are not particularly English proficient.
- Sophisticated cookies technology
- Simple / user friendly UX
- Integrated with Google and Facebook digital advertising
- Helpful in leads profiling and leads nurturing
- No social media management platform
- No social media schedulling and monitoring
- The solution is easy to use, once you learn it. Given that the marketing automation software is very complex, they managed to create a user-friendly interface, easy to use even without programming knowledge.
- Educates users and customers - It is impressive how many resources SALESmanago invested in educating customers. We are talking about video tutorials, webinars every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, blog articles, infographics, free eBooks, Marketing Automation Day, events etc.
- Multiple tools integrated into one - it's a habit that you find all the information and tools you need in one place. There are other solutions on the market, but SALESmanago is among the only ones that provides an overview
- 30 day free trial - the advantage is that you do not have to pay first to use the solution. In the 30 day trial you have the opportunity to discover all the secrets of this tool and see if it fits to your business.
- Few integrations with third parties. It almost always requires assistance from the IT department in order to be implemented.
- Best use for ecommerce is in dynamic 1-1 newsletters for monitored contacts after just viewing few products and not buying.
- Also it is great for lead generation because popups can be used wisely without spamming any users. They can also use dynamic content for more relevance and conversion.
- There are great modules for analyzing TOP seen and TOP bought products by each user and whole base. So you can figure out trends and you can use the knowledge to make more relevant dynamic offers.
- Using all possible features is hard. There is a need for individual strategy, but that is done well by their partners.
- Timing and cooldowns could be done better.
- Drag and drop creators are not top notch in market at the moment.