Salesmate

A perfect CRM for all kind of businesses.

November 04, 2021

The Best Solution For Your Business

November 04, 2021

Incredible Sales CRM

November 03, 2021

Absolutely love to work on Salesmate!

Salesmate Review

October 28, 2021

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Relationship 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Value 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021

Custom fields (33)

9.5

Customer data management / contact management (33)

Workflow management (33)

Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (34)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesmate, and make your voice heard!

Starter

$15

Growth

$30

Boost

$50

• Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.salesmate.io/pricing

Sales Force Automation

Security

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Salesmate?

Salesmate is a single platform that helps create personalized experiences across marketing, sales, and service touchpoints across all channels – email, text, chat, web, calls, and eCommerce. It is designed to enable users to generate more leads, close more deals, and build lasting customer relationships. It replaces many disjointed systems to save users time and money.

Salesmate offers businesses:

Sales CRM – Organize, filter, segment, and manage leads, prospects, and customers data in one place.

Lead Capture, Nurture, and Scoring – Automatically capture, assign, and nurture leads using web forms, emails, live chat widget, file import, and third-party lead sources.

Automation Journeys – Run multi-channel drip campaigns, schedule follow-ups, automate repetitive tasks, score leads, and automate end-to-end customer journey.

Sales Emails – Automate sales emails two-way email sync, templates, tracking, scheduling, bulk campaigns features.

Calling & Texting – Salesmate offers built-in calling with features such as call recording, call transfer, voicemail drops, power dialer, call insights, and text marketing.

Live Chat & Shared Inbox – Convert website visitors into customers and also offer chat support on web and mobile. Use team inbox to deliver email support collaboratively.

Sales Sequences – Helps to save reps 30+ hours every month, and to never miss follow-ups with leads using an automated sales sequences.

Automate Data Entry – Automatically enrich contacts and track all emails, meetings, follow-ups, texts, etc. to eliminate data entry.

Sales Pipeline – Build a visual sales pipeline, forecast sales, set goals, and track rep activities to make sure no deals fall through the cracks.

Meeting Schedular – Enable prospects to book meetings online and save reps 10 hours of back-and-forth to schedule meetings.

Reporting & Dashboards – Actionable insights to improve sales performance and coach reps with pre-built or custom insights and dashboards.

Salesmate can be used with Google Apps, Microsoft Apps, Quickbooks, PandaDoc and 700+ other apps to streamline the sales workflow.

Pricing starts from $12/user. Salesmate supports businesses in SaaS, software, marketing, real estate, Insurance, finance, etc. industries. Salesmate can be tried free for 15-days.

Salesmate Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Contract management

• Supported: Team Inbox
  • Supported: Web Forms
  • Supported: Advanced Reporting

Salesmate Screenshots

Track your deals through a sales pipeline. Close more deals by staying focused and organized.With our mobile applications, your reps can enjoy using Salesmate on the road.Workflow automation can automate touchpoints, outreach, and more. Keep your team focused on what they need to do without having them to complete manual tasks.Understand your sales team's productivity. We have reports that will show your top and lowest performers. This will give management actionable insights to help the team perform better.Built-in calling and texting makes Salesmate a turnkey solution to onboard any new sales rep in your office or remote.

Salesmate Video

Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)50%
Enterprises (more than 500 employees)10%

Salesmate Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web

What is Salesmate's best feature?

Reviewers rate Contract management highest, with a score of 9.6.

Who uses Salesmate?

The most common users of Salesmate are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Financial Services industry.

Daniel Cragin | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Salesmate to manage the entire sales process for my organization. The application allows me to strategize the best outreach when I am looking to connect with new clients and will enable me to streamline communications with existing clients. I have used several other CRMs such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Copper, and Pipedrive - this is by far the most robust and user-friendly. On top of its features, it comes at an incredible value. I can't recommend this platform enough to other people; I love it.
  • Sales Automation.
  • Website Chat & Chatbots.
  • System Integrations.
  • Email Tracking.
  • A little more robust chatbots.
  • Templates for sales pipelines.
Salesmate is an excellent choice for small and medium businesses looking for an incredibly powerful CRM platform. The only use case where it may not be best suited is for larger companies or enterprise applications. For those unique cases that need robust custom-built solutions, Salesforce may be a better fit. However, for most companies, this platform features incredible capabilities.
The support team at Salesmate is top-notch. They provide live chat support within the platform and answer typically in under a minute. They are always incredibly quick to respond to questions and provide insightful information. Getting started on the platform is easy as you always have support nearby.
Andrea Blake, CMP | TrustRadius Reviewer
My husband and I own a small online marketing agency and we finally got to the point where we needed a CRM. We had used Hubspot, Salesforce, and some others in previous jobs and there were things we didn't like about all of them. I came across Salesmate about a year ago and I was blown away by all of the features. It was a simplified version of Salesforce where they stripped out all the stuff an average person would never use. Salesmate is so intuitive and I love how they are adding new things (like multi-step automation) all the time. It also integrates well with Zapier, so we can connect it to the many other systems we use in our agency. We use the phone number features, texting, the mobile app, and have started digging more into email sequences. My favorite thing is that there is always a tech support person a short chat away. I click the button, type my question, and within a few minutes, I have an answer on how to do something. That level of support is basically unheard of in a software company. Salesmate has been a tremendous help in keeping us organized.
  • Tech support available via chat anytime
  • Full featured but not overly complicated
  • Phone and text options are great
  • A better way to distinguish clients and leads
  • Clearer way to assign roles to different people within an organization
Salesmate works well for our small marketing agency. We have 5 people on staff and around 100 clients. We are a very niche agency so our database is only around 1,200 people. I think it would work well for a small to medium-sized business.
Salesmate has a great FAQ section and I do always look there for the answers first. If I can't find it there, I click the "chat" icon, type my question, and within a few minutes I have a live person who is able to help me. I don't know of any other software that offers that type of service.
Salesmate is the central point for our customer management. We use it to make phone calls, track emails, track sales, and perform other business functions.
  • Very intuitive setup
  • Affordable pricing for startups or expanding businesses
  • They're support during the setup process was very quick and easy
  • Faxing - Hard to believe people still use fax but some of the people I do business with still use it. Adding a faxing option would make it more comprehensive.
  • Adding calendar functionality to calendars other than Google or Outlook would help.
I would definitely recommend to a colleague. The setup process was pretty quick. I initially did not choose Salesmate as the preferred CRM provider but quickly realized there are a lot of compatibility issues with other CRM systems. Salesmate was the best option to handle everything regarding sales management and customer support under one roof.
Kishan was amazing at following up and making sure that I had everything I needed during the sales process.
I use Salesmate to keep properties and tasks organized. I have used a lot of CRMs throughout my career and this is the only one I have chosen to pay for personally with my business. I love it for the following reasons:
  • Keeps all communications on one screen
  • Highly customizable
  • Extremely helpful support that responds immediately
  • Email, Text, and Call from the same screen
  • Task Automation
  • Communication organization
  • Organization
  • Settings hard to find sometimes but support responds in minutes
For managing a lot of deals, properties, tasks.
They respond immediately!
We first set out to locate a CRM system that would help us streamline our sales and support processes while also providing improved reporting. After reviewing the functionality of Salesmate, I quickly realised that it could be used for more than simply sales. It could also be used for customer support and marketing. With the addition of forms, automation, and bulk-emailing, we decided to use it for all aspects of customer relationship management in order to gain a better 360-degree perspective of our prospects and members. We've been using Salesmate for our complete operating suite, and it's been great so far. Excellent UI, features, and customer service.
  • Salesmate assists us in creating, personalising, automating, and delivering client-focused emails.
  • By connecting with our visitors and customers in real-time, it allows us to collect more leads and give exceptional service.
  • It's simple to keep track of your team's success with the Sales Activity Tracker. We can now plan ahead, keep track of our team's actions, and efficiently automate our sales process.
  • Inbuilt WhatsApp chat integration
  • When a contact calls, I'd like to see the deals linked with that contact on the mobile app.
Incredible CRM with exceptional flexibility. Appropriate for all types of businesses where keeping track of client communication is a must.
Support has always been quick, professional, and eager to assist. I've never had to wait more than a few minutes for a response to my inquiries.
We are using Salesmate to board our customers whom we can't add through our financial CRM. All customers that we add to Salesmate are shared with our sales team to help us understand lead statuses for conversion. Salesmate helps us determine what appropriate action should be taken next in order to satisfy current customers and convert potential customers.
  • Organizing customer information without duplicates
  • Email tracking to view who has opened your email or clicked a link
  • Push notifications to follow up with a warm or cold lead
  • It would be nice to white label the dashboard for our team.
Salesmate is well suited for teams of all sizes. One of the reasons we decided to use Salesmate is because it's user-friendly and straightforward. It does exactly what you need it to do without the confusion of too many functions that get lost in translation. The best part of Salesmate is that if you decide you want to add on a feature you can upgrade your plan to fit what you need. It's perfect for a growing business or team.
The chat function in Salesmate is a definite life saver. You are connected with someone almost immediately and they work with you through all problems right then and there. No ticketing system or "well get back to you later". It's really the best part.

Incredible Sales CRM

Vivek Sahay | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesmate is being used by our organization as a Sales CRM, across the multiple inter-department sales teams. The biggest challenge it addresses for us is having a seamless track of all interactions with the customer on one single view. This really helps us ensure that we always have a contextual conversation.
  • Automated workflows
  • Ease of use
  • Robust Feature set
  • Cost Effective
  • Customization Options
  • Cost of calling is relatively higher.
  • Option to integrate different telephony systems.
In our quest to streamline our sales effort and consolidate our siloed data, we evaluated various CRM's out there in the market and zeroed on to Salesmate, some of the features we really liked, are the overall feature set, ease of use, the minimal effort taken to accomplish a task and a brilliant workflow feature to ensure that my team works, as an extension of my personal brand! Kudos to the team for bringing out such a wonderful product backed by an equally amazing service team.
They live up to their commitment for support TAT
Salesmate is being used by our Sales team for managing the sales pipeline and customer communications. Before this, we were managing all leads in an excel sheet which was very inefficient. Salesmate has allowed us to automate a lot of stuff via their automation journeys, workflows, and sequences. Their customer support team is excellent, fast, and very responsive, something which has become quite rare. It's a must recommend for all small to medium companies looking for a good CRM tool.
  • Sales automation
  • Customer Support
  • Third Party app integrations
  • Dashboards can be a little better but I am not complaining
  • Need more help with building automation journeys
If you are managing your sales leads via excel sheets, then Salesmate is great for you. It's not ideal if you are a very large organization.
Best customer support ever
Puja K | TrustRadius Reviewer
Absolutely love to work on Salesmate. It's absolutely wonderful it when comes to streamlining the sales cycle right from onboarding the leads to various stages to deal closure. Easier to view all leads on the same page. Having access to a scorecard in order to prioritize the relevant activities, has an in-built dialer to make calls. Automation to study and track website activities. Automation of email campaigns. Like the timely assistance when in need. Kudos to Team Salesmate!
  • streamlining the sales cycle right from onboarding the leads to various stages to deal closure.
  • access to a scorecard
  • Automation of email campaigns
  • Like the timely assistance when in need
  • so far so good with the assistance from the team
  • calls within India should be integrated
  • Call pricing is relatively high
Best suited for Sales, service, etc
Have received assistance whenever required.
Rajesh Kumar Ghosh | TrustRadius Reviewer
"Salesmate - Not only a CRM for me, rather the best solution for all my Sales-related issues." Nutraceutical Industry is a booming industry these days and there is no proper CRM solution for this industry. I tried with many renowned CRMs, but they couldn't satisfy my needs which are basically to monitor sales in a well-organized way. I came across Salesmate in a youtube ad and thought of giving it a try. It actually gave me the solution to almost all of my issues. Starting from a properly organized client list to well-planned activities, I can now do all the things via Salesmate without missing a follow-up. And I can efficiently observe my sales team also. Happy to have a very professional demo, continuous and instant customer support, and after purchase support which is the most important thing. Kudos to the Salesmate team. Glad to have you with us.
  • Call monitoring
  • Automated activities
  • Push calls
  • Email automation
  • Email open tracking can be improved.
Best Suited: To automate sales follow-ups without missing a single deal. Less appropriate: calling charges are a little more expensive.
Constant and quick support irrespective of the timezone
After going through a load of other crap CRM's (here's looking at you Active Campaigns, Pipedrive, Hubspot) I found Salesmate. After trying almost all of the CRM's on the market, and throwing good money after bad, I was pretty disillusioned that I could find something that offered reasonable value for money. Like an oasis in the desert, Salesmate has refreshed our faith in what a CRM can be. We're passionate users and proponents of Salesmate for our own SaaS sales organization so when we work with you, you can rest assured we believe in both their product and ours.
  • Send an automated followup sequence off the back of an email outreach.
  • Automate a tex/call/email sequence followup.
  • Power dialler is good and SUPER cheap.
  • Scheduler is now at a point where I've cancelled Calendly.
  • Scheduler needs to be better at cancellations and reschedules automatically.
  • Email sequences aren't perfect for sales outreach.
Any small sales organization, it's ideal. Best on market, without a doubt (I've tried them all so I should know). It's pretty seamless when it comes to managing and chasing your database. Can't express how hard this is to get right, and Salesmate has!
Best I've found. I've only had one experience (of many) where my query wasn't totally answered. So I hopped on chat again, and they nailed it.
October 28, 2021

Salesmate Review

It has been used by the sales department. We use it for sales tracking, deals, contacts/company information and for calling our international clients. It has helped me alot as it stores all the needed information on one platform. Plus we can track the performance as an individual or together as a team. The interface is very easy and organised.
  • Calling via the app
  • Company and clients detailed profile
  • Tracking performance
  • Multiple tabs for emailing. We can only send mail on one tab unlike gmail
  • Clarity of calls
  • Leave the page in the same spot when hit the back button
It is very useful for sales department particularly. Very elaborate and easy software. one place to handle all your daily work. Best to track a deal/enquiry. can be useful when used in teams.
Some drawbacks are the page settings. When we hit back button the page does not stay in the exact same position but goes to the top. ie. companies page, if we enter a company and go back to the companies list, it jumps back to the top. its exhausting to keep scrolling
its good for calling, tracking deals, pipeline, contacts, company details. good to track performance, and also for recording all the data in one place. more helpful if working with a team on this app- ie. Salesmate. would recommend to my friends/ colleagues. Great for the detailed graphical presentation of performance.
Michael Eastwood | TrustRadius Reviewer
We originally set out to find a sales CRM to update from our existing system, in a way to simplify the sales process and get better reporting. After overviewing the features of Salesmate, I quickly opened to the possibility of using Salesmate not just for the sales side, but also for the marketing. With the options of forms, automation and bulk-email send, it made more sense to us to use it for all avenues of customer relationship management, to give us a better 360-degree view of our prospects and members. We know use Salesmate for our entire operational suite, and so far, it's been fantastic. Very nice interface, great features and fantastic support.
  • User interface & Usability
  • Customization
  • Reporting & Data tracking
  • Automation of tedious tasks
  • Better system for mass-emails
  • Improved user permissions and visability
Nothing is perfect in life, but to give this a 9/10 wouldn't seem just as it's just such a good system. The features you get, for the price are just unbeatable...and I looked into a LOT of different systems before pulling the trigger on Salesmate. The app is smooth and works well, there is plenty of customizability and unlike most systems where I think 'It would be great if it did THIS' - with Salesmate 95% of the time, there is a way to do it, workaround or it is in the pipeline of tasks to implement.

This is really well-architected software, at a great price, with great support. Not much more you could ask for. If you're looking at others mid-range software like Pipedrive, Freshsales, Agile or the like - I would strongly recommend Salesmate as the best solution...not sure how it would stack up to the Salesforce/HubSpot of the world, but the price to value ratio would likely put Salesmate in at #1.
Fantastic - always reply in a reasonable amount of time, usually with a simple fix. The support website is very handy, but often you will likely have 'niche' questions - to which the team are all to happy to help with. For larger issues, we have had to lodge tickets with tech, but to date, every issue we have had has been resolved. Very happy with the support and service.
David Devito | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesmate was recommended by a colleague and it was a brilliant recommendation. My industry is entirely different than his and yet, I was able to adapt the program to my needs. I can’t begin to explain how much this CRM has improved my business and my ability to remain organized.
  • Organize
  • Work Flow
  • Sales integration
  • Some integration features could be smoother.
Keeping track of sales and event scheduling made this invaluable to me. Recording the sales and where I am in the process makes organizing so smooth.
Had a little bit of a bumpy road with customer service but we got it all sorted out.
We use Salesmate to create a sales pipeline, keeping ourselves and the client information organized, along with our emails communications. It saves a lot of time.
  • Email tracking
  • Customization
  • Good customer service.
  • Mobile app could have been easier to use.
  • Email search should have been made simple.
We recommend it to Sales departments that are looking for the best productive results. We use it for tracking communications with clients to keep ourselves updated—the best CRM.
Support is efficient and fast, even if there are any issues we face, they are taken care of in no time in a very friendly manner.
Kevin Johnson | TrustRadius Reviewer
We currently use Salesmate throughout our organization. Initially it was implemented for our sales department only. Salesmate has so many great features that we have now expanded it throughout our organization. The use of different pipelines, customizable fields, automation, and customizable sharing features has allowed us to expand its use within our company.
  • Telephony services
  • SMS/MMS integration
  • Customizable fields, pipelines, stages
  • Exceptional mobile platform
  • I would like to see them expand the telephony services to be more robust and replace our ring central account.
  • I would like to see the deals associated with a contact on the mobile app when a contact calls.
  • I would like a third option on the ring sequence that allows the sequential ring feature to be organized in the order I specify.
Fantastic CRM with amazing flexibility. Appropriate for all scenarios where tracking communication with clients is a necessity.
Wonderful access through chat
Great support portal
Alexander Ceranek | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Salesmate for a CRM (like Pipedrive), Telephone System (like Ring Central), Email Campaigns (Like Mailchimp), SMS Campaigns (like SlyText) and many more features! Integrated with woo commerce/shopify for e commerce management + pipelines for wholesale B2B operations. Power Dialer, Smart Queue amongst many more features!
  • CRM
  • VOIP/Telephone
  • Email Campaigns
  • SMS Campaigns
  • Integrations
  • BEST SUPPORT IN THE WORLD
  • Perhaps more training videos - and real life cases
  • Pre Made Templates for work flows (they will custom build anything A+ support and service)
I replaced a list of programs with Salesmate

I got rid of FreedomVoice, Ring Central, Pipedrive, Mailchimp, slyText, Typeform & a few I'm probably missing.
Less than 5 minute response times, personalized Zoom meetings to address exact issue with VIDEO support. Absolutely amazing and kind team who wants to ensure you have the best experience of your life!
It is used by myself and my boss, a CPA. It allows us to keep track of communication at key points of the year with tax clients. It allows all our communication to be seen in one place, which is SO VITAL since we both work at home. I can see if he even texted someone, then call them or email them, see who their significant other is, their birthday, if they've reviewed us online, all in one place without having to look elsewhere.
  • Streamlines client communication.
  • Keeps coworkers up to date.
  • Is designed in a clean, simple way — I'm a graphic designer too, I would know. :-).
  • Records calls.
  • The search feature can be buggy and does not allow for highlighted text to be typed on. You must clear the box or hit backspace before typing. The only app in my life that does this.
  • The dashboard button is pointless if it still makes you choose between legacy or classic.
I'm not sure exactly where is would be less or even not appropriate, however, it is appropriate and helpful for us, because with tax clients and the sudden uptick in our communication, things can get messy real fast. Especially with us working from home and communication isn't as simple as yelling across a hallway. We need to be 100% up to date on communication or we risk re-calling people, or even missing calls or requests. Salesmate keeps everything in one convenient location, so I can see a client's birthday, spouse, vitals, AND when we last contacted them on one screen. So nice.
We've never had any issues, and simple questions have been answered super fast.
Nika Apriashvili | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesmate is the tool I stumbled upon in my search for a perfect CRM for small businesses. I had an experience of using Hubspot and Pipedrive, but they were too clanky and convoluted. I was looking for something user-friendly. For a one-man-show company, I was also looking for something affordable. Voila! Salesmate comes along. It hits all the buttons, and I'm happy that it exists.
  • Sequences
  • Data import
  • Emailing
  • Task management
Salesmate is a charm when it comes to working with a huge database of contacts and companies. It falls a bit short when everyone at the same time wants to do intricate task management, such as creating the subtasks.
I received support on several occasions, and they were always on point and on time.
Sandro Marc-Charles | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Salesmate to manage various sales pipelines for my business. It keeps me organized so I know the stage of the client. It also helps keep my email conversations organized. The sequencing feature saves me a lot of time with automated follow up emails, and the goal setting feature helps keep me on target.
  • Salesmate is very customizable. If you can think it, it can do it.
  • I really appreciate the customer support. They are very responsive and helpful via the chat box.
  • I like how customizable the sales pipelines are. I also really appreciate being able to have more than one pipeline which is essential for a business that offers several different services or product lines.
  • I do wish the desktop pages would update immediately after entering information rather than having to refresh the screen. However, that's only a small inconvenience.
  • I have several Pipelines for different services. I wish the order of those was editable, but it is not.
I think Salesmate is very suitable for a business that offers several product or service lines. I'm sure it's also suitable for businesses that have only one service or product. I think it may be less suitable for those that are very challenged by technology.
They are usually very quick to respond. Although every now and then, I have to re-explain my issue.
Salesmate is the most powerful software application that I have found allowing me to track my legal cases by client. It is one of the few/only software companies that integrates a decently working VOIP (phone system) with a CRM (client management). Salesmate tracks any tasks and activities I do for clients, it tracks the text messages automatically per client, it tracks incoming and outgoing phone calls, it tracks incoming and outgoing emails (with the ability to easily link emails with clients and the emails show up in the software), it tracks calendar events for the clients, you can add custom fields like biographical information, strategy notes, it has a TO-DO list component. It has a built-in database with a good (not perfect) method of filtering and sorting information. This program is the best I've come across and I have looked at 50 and used about 5 CRMs noting that is rare to find a CRM that has VOIP integration. Even more intriguing about this program, it has integration with the mobile/cellular phones. This is a HUGE plus. It works well. I would say that this product is 95 percent perfect. It is heads and shoulder above the rest of the companies I've looked at. <br><br>There are some things that it needs to do better. The searching of emails in the app is not sophisticated. It does not export text messages and emails. The mobile phone app does not do a good job linking incoming calls with clients to deals (cases). This is a small gripe but one I think Salesmate staff will work to complete. <br><br>A HUGE PLUS FOR SALESMATE IS: This product integrates with QUICKBOOKS and DOCUSIGN (for having clients sign documents remotely). <br><br>The customer service is very good, not perfect. The price is good. You also have the ability to customize pipelines from first time calling clients, to perspective clients, to paying clients to closed cases. You have the ability to create fields including Boolean fields (true/false). Again, the built-in database is very good. The calendar could be better but I have found that I use the lists for looking at my calendar is actually faster and more efficient. There is a little bit of a learning curve but WELL WORTH IT. Note, for lawyers, you can change the name from the function of DEALS to CASES and then the system will make more sense to you. You set up a client, then you add DEALS (CASES) associated with that client. Another thing you can do is link files to your clients within the program. Very powerful. I love this product but am hoping they work on the exporting (reporting) functionality for texts and emails, linking incoming phone calls to clients' cases (deals), and I hope they make the calendar a little bit more user friendly.
  • For each client, it tracks emails, text messages, activities, files, calendar events, phone calls, to-do items.
  • Customization is quite good -- you add fields you need. Like was discovery received, full payment, partial payment, etc. You can later run reports.
  • Integration with other apps is good; I use QuickBooks and DocuSign.
  • Customer service is very good.
  • They need to allow for exporting/reporting of text messages and emails.
  • On the mobile app, allow the linking of incoming calls to deal(case)/client.
  • The mobile app could be easier to use, but still very good.
  • Search functionality on emails could be better.
  • Ability to attach files greater than 10 MB to emails - noting most email apps have a 20 MB limit.
I use it for tracking, organizing everything I do for clients. It allows me to do billing much easier later and it allows for me to keep track of what is going on for each client.
They are very responsive and kind. Two times I was not able to get some things resolved but the issues were not integral to the use of the program. I was likely becoming a pest to their customer service dept.
Salesmate is our main CRM. We use it to follow up with leads and communication with anyone that has expressed interest in our consulting service.
  • Very affordable and yet very capable software. I love the phone integration and tracking capabilities
  • Great UI very easy to learn and start using it immediately
  • Amazing customer support - usual response time is less than 5 minutes
  • Their automation feature is a bit hard to use if you are not very tech savvy
Salesmate is a brilliant CRM that works very well for most organisations. It is also very competitively prices. I spent a significant amount of time searching for a CRM that is affordable and will allow me to do EVERYTHING that I need - I'm glad I found Salesmate. Other CRM's like hubspot for example get quite expensive for the same set of features. Of course, using a CRM is only useful if you are selling higher ticket products and services.
One of the fastest response times in the industry. In most cases less than 5 minutes.
March 13, 2021

Love it

Juan Carlos Barrera Velez | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Salesmate to Qualify leads, brings them through all of our sales process and the service side as well.
  • Their support system is great! There is always someone available to chat and help solve any possible issues
  • Very easy to use
  • great pricing
  • sequences available for cheaper plans
  • integrations with other apps
We have had a couple of situations where Salesmate could have done better, but we are very happy overall with it and not planning on switching anytime soon. they also seem to be adding new features constantly
help support is amazing and product works great, implementations could use some work
Our company uses Salesmate to manage communication and marketing with borrowers. Unlike traditional product/service companies, as a financial institution, we can have up to 5 different parties liaising by email about a loan: the borrower, a broker, 2 sets of solicitors, and a surveyor. By seamlessly syncing our Office365 emails with Salesmate and linking email chains to each [inquiry], we are able to effectively track communication with all parties on a loan. Like any good CRM, Salesmate also has great task management, custom contact/[inquiry] fields, and easy contact search/filtering, which makes completing deals far more efficient.
  • Email Tracking
  • Ease of Use
  • Design
  • Text Marketing
  • Customer Service
  • Migration
From experience, I would say Salesmate is perfect for a small business (no matter how complex the set-up needed), or a medium-sized firm with a cookie-cutter product/client offering. It is fantastic as an off-the-shelf, get-what-you-see product. However, as soon as you start trying to [customize] Salesmate to your liking, it starts to show cracks. We ran into a number of issues in this regard and found that the following were either not possible, or painstaking to implement: migrating custom fields, migrating notes, installing many-to-one custom fields, creating more than one product type, creating pipelines for more than one product type. Customer service at any of these junctures [was] lacking; the service provider typically did not understand what was being asked at first, and when they did finally understand, I was just pointed to submit a public forum request rather than given any meaningful help.
This is where Salesmate, in my opinion, is most lacking. With other CRMs, I have been able to chat directly to the tech team, but with Salesmate it appears you have to go through customer service first, which honestly doesn't cut it. In fairness, Salesmate's online guides are very helpful and are usually sufficient to help you get the simple things done. However, as soon as you have a question of any complexity, getting customer service to understand the issue and help out has been like pulling teeth. I have experienced this half a dozen times.

One example of this was when trying to migrate from our previous CRM. I had an issue migrating custom fields and notes from our old CRM. Only by the third support agent was I advised that what I was trying to do was not possible. Even then, the solution provided was initially incorrect, and even when I found the solution, it effectively meant me having to import our database 10 times (as each import could only take 1 note at a time). In the end, I had to manually import our database around 30 times before getting it right, costing our company many hours of lost time. We have now saved far more time than this using Salesmate, but that was one frustrating day!

Overall I would advise using Salesmate only if you have a fairly simple CRM use case, or you are technologically capable to ride through the issues when trying to do something complex.
Don Holt | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesmate is being used by our sales team which is a smaller division of a larger organization. It solves any problems not the least of being giving me the ability to manage all of my contacts/deals in one location. It is easy to use and doesn't require a ton of ramp up like Salesforce
  • Color Codes my deals
  • Links to my outlook and gmail calendars
  • Allows my to itemize my activities in one place
  • Bridging data could be better
  • Having notes bridge over from contact/company view to deal view
  • Give me a better picture of the economics of my entire relationship with a prospect/client
Best suited for smaller firms with less than 100 employees who need web based CRM capabilities--Less suited for someone who needs intimate deal flow analysis
Always there when I need them, never have to ask twice for something and problems are always solved