Custom fields (33)
Customer data management / contact management (33)
Workflow management (33)
Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail) (34)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salesmate, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Salesmate is a single platform that helps create personalized experiences across marketing, sales, and service touchpoints across all channels – email, text, chat, web, calls, and eCommerce. It is designed to enable users to generate more leads, close more deals, and build lasting customer relationships. It replaces many disjointed systems to save users time and money.
Salesmate offers businesses:
Sales CRM – Organize, filter, segment, and manage leads, prospects, and customers data in one place.
Lead Capture, Nurture, and Scoring – Automatically capture, assign, and nurture leads using web forms, emails, live chat widget, file import, and third-party lead sources.
Automation Journeys – Run multi-channel drip campaigns, schedule follow-ups, automate repetitive tasks, score leads, and automate end-to-end customer journey.
Sales Emails – Automate sales emails two-way email sync, templates, tracking, scheduling, bulk campaigns features.
Calling & Texting – Salesmate offers built-in calling with features such as call recording, call transfer, voicemail drops, power dialer, call insights, and text marketing.
Live Chat & Shared Inbox – Convert website visitors into customers and also offer chat support on web and mobile. Use team inbox to deliver email support collaboratively.
Sales Sequences – Helps to save reps 30+ hours every month, and to never miss follow-ups with leads using an automated sales sequences.
Automate Data Entry – Automatically enrich contacts and track all emails, meetings, follow-ups, texts, etc. to eliminate data entry.
Sales Pipeline – Build a visual sales pipeline, forecast sales, set goals, and track rep activities to make sure no deals fall through the cracks.
Meeting Schedular – Enable prospects to book meetings online and save reps 10 hours of back-and-forth to schedule meetings.
Reporting & Dashboards – Actionable insights to improve sales performance and coach reps with pre-built or custom insights and dashboards.
Salesmate can be used with Google Apps, Microsoft Apps, Quickbooks, PandaDoc and 700+ other apps to streamline the sales workflow.
Pricing starts from $12/user. Salesmate supports businesses in SaaS, software, marketing, real estate, Insurance, finance, etc. industries. Salesmate can be tried free for 15-days.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Quote & order management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Case management
- Supported: Call center management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Email marketing
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Forecasting
- Supported: Pipeline visualization
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: Scripting environment
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Single sign-on capability
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Mobile access
- Supported: Customer Journey Automation
- Supported: Live Chat
- Supported: Built-in Calling w/ Recording & Texting
- Supported: Power Dialer
- Supported: Meeting Scheduler
- Supported: Team Inbox
- Supported: Web Forms
- Supported: Advanced Reporting
Visit https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZPKrO3O06QWrlhBl9Q7E5w to watch Salesmate video.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
- Sales Automation.
- Website Chat & Chatbots.
- System Integrations.
- Email Tracking.
- A little more robust chatbots.
- Templates for sales pipelines.
- Tech support available via chat anytime
- Full featured but not overly complicated
- Phone and text options are great
- A better way to distinguish clients and leads
- Clearer way to assign roles to different people within an organization
- Very intuitive setup
- Affordable pricing for startups or expanding businesses
- They're support during the setup process was very quick and easy
- Faxing - Hard to believe people still use fax but some of the people I do business with still use it. Adding a faxing option would make it more comprehensive.
- Adding calendar functionality to calendars other than Google or Outlook would help.
- Keeps all communications on one screen
- Highly customizable
- Extremely helpful support that responds immediately
- Email, Text, and Call from the same screen
- Task Automation
- Communication organization
- Settings hard to find sometimes but support responds in minutes
- Salesmate assists us in creating, personalising, automating, and delivering client-focused emails.
- By connecting with our visitors and customers in real-time, it allows us to collect more leads and give exceptional service.
- It's simple to keep track of your team's success with the Sales Activity Tracker. We can now plan ahead, keep track of our team's actions, and efficiently automate our sales process.
- Inbuilt WhatsApp chat integration
- When a contact calls, I'd like to see the deals linked with that contact on the mobile app.
- Organizing customer information without duplicates
- Email tracking to view who has opened your email or clicked a link
- Push notifications to follow up with a warm or cold lead
- It would be nice to white label the dashboard for our team.
- Automated workflows
- Ease of use
- Robust Feature set
- Cost Effective
- Customization Options
- Cost of calling is relatively higher.
- Option to integrate different telephony systems.
- Sales automation
- Customer Support
- Third Party app integrations
- Dashboards can be a little better but I am not complaining
- Need more help with building automation journeys
- streamlining the sales cycle right from onboarding the leads to various stages to deal closure.
- access to a scorecard
- Automation of email campaigns
- Like the timely assistance when in need
- so far so good with the assistance from the team
- calls within India should be integrated
- Call pricing is relatively high
- Call monitoring
- Automated activities
- Push calls
- Email automation
- Email open tracking can be improved.
- Send an automated followup sequence off the back of an email outreach.
- Automate a tex/call/email sequence followup.
- Power dialler is good and SUPER cheap.
- Scheduler is now at a point where I've cancelled Calendly.
- Scheduler needs to be better at cancellations and reschedules automatically.
- Email sequences aren't perfect for sales outreach.
- Calling via the app
- Company and clients detailed profile
- Tracking performance
- Multiple tabs for emailing. We can only send mail on one tab unlike gmail
- Clarity of calls
- Leave the page in the same spot when hit the back button
Some drawbacks are the page settings. When we hit back button the page does not stay in the exact same position but goes to the top. ie. companies page, if we enter a company and go back to the companies list, it jumps back to the top. its exhausting to keep scrolling
- User interface & Usability
- Reporting & Data tracking
- Automation of tedious tasks
- Better system for mass-emails
- Improved user permissions and visability
This is really well-architected software, at a great price, with great support. Not much more you could ask for. If you're looking at others mid-range software like Pipedrive, Freshsales, Agile or the like - I would strongly recommend Salesmate as the best solution...not sure how it would stack up to the Salesforce/HubSpot of the world, but the price to value ratio would likely put Salesmate in at #1.
- Work Flow
- Sales integration
- Some integration features could be smoother.
- Email tracking
- Good customer service.
- Mobile app could have been easier to use.
- Email search should have been made simple.
- Telephony services
- SMS/MMS integration
- Customizable fields, pipelines, stages
- Exceptional mobile platform
- I would like to see them expand the telephony services to be more robust and replace our ring central account.
- I would like to see the deals associated with a contact on the mobile app when a contact calls.
- I would like a third option on the ring sequence that allows the sequential ring feature to be organized in the order I specify.
- Email Campaigns
- SMS Campaigns
- BEST SUPPORT IN THE WORLD
- Perhaps more training videos - and real life cases
- Pre Made Templates for work flows (they will custom build anything A+ support and service)
- Streamlines client communication.
- Keeps coworkers up to date.
- Is designed in a clean, simple way — I'm a graphic designer too, I would know. :-).
- Records calls.
- The search feature can be buggy and does not allow for highlighted text to be typed on. You must clear the box or hit backspace before typing. The only app in my life that does this.
- The dashboard button is pointless if it still makes you choose between legacy or classic.
- Data import
- Task management
- Salesmate is very customizable. If you can think it, it can do it.
- I really appreciate the customer support. They are very responsive and helpful via the chat box.
- I like how customizable the sales pipelines are. I also really appreciate being able to have more than one pipeline which is essential for a business that offers several different services or product lines.
- I do wish the desktop pages would update immediately after entering information rather than having to refresh the screen. However, that's only a small inconvenience.
- I have several Pipelines for different services. I wish the order of those was editable, but it is not.
- For each client, it tracks emails, text messages, activities, files, calendar events, phone calls, to-do items.
- Customization is quite good -- you add fields you need. Like was discovery received, full payment, partial payment, etc. You can later run reports.
- Integration with other apps is good; I use QuickBooks and DocuSign.
- Customer service is very good.
- They need to allow for exporting/reporting of text messages and emails.
- On the mobile app, allow the linking of incoming calls to deal(case)/client.
- The mobile app could be easier to use, but still very good.
- Search functionality on emails could be better.
- Ability to attach files greater than 10 MB to emails - noting most email apps have a 20 MB limit.
- Very affordable and yet very capable software. I love the phone integration and tracking capabilities
- Great UI very easy to learn and start using it immediately
- Amazing customer support - usual response time is less than 5 minutes
- Their automation feature is a bit hard to use if you are not very tech savvy
- Their support system is great! There is always someone available to chat and help solve any possible issues
- Very easy to use
- great pricing
- sequences available for cheaper plans
- integrations with other apps
- Email Tracking
- Ease of Use
- Text Marketing
- Customer Service
One example of this was when trying to migrate from our previous CRM. I had an issue migrating custom fields and notes from our old CRM. Only by the third support agent was I advised that what I was trying to do was not possible. Even then, the solution provided was initially incorrect, and even when I found the solution, it effectively meant me having to import our database 10 times (as each import could only take 1 note at a time). In the end, I had to manually import our database around 30 times before getting it right, costing our company many hours of lost time. We have now saved far more time than this using Salesmate, but that was one frustrating day!
Overall I would advise using Salesmate only if you have a fairly simple CRM use case, or you are technologically capable to ride through the issues when trying to do something complex.
- Color Codes my deals
- Links to my outlook and gmail calendars
- Allows my to itemize my activities in one place
- Bridging data could be better
- Having notes bridge over from contact/company view to deal view
- Give me a better picture of the economics of my entire relationship with a prospect/client