Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We use it to connect emails with our clients to their accounts in Salesforce. We use it solely in the sales department. It addresses issues of mistyping information or forgetting to attach important documents to a file.
- It makes it easy to transfer information
- It is easy to view in conjunction with Outlook
- Keeps people accountable for details in the file
- Sometimes it doesn't load properly
- Would like some of the buttons to be a bit more user-friendly
Read this authenticated review
It is good for situations where you are emailing with clients about pertinent information that needs to be included in the SalesForce account for that client. It is much easier than having to copy and paste. It is not as appropriate for attachments because you cannot attach PDFs etc., to the SalesForce account page from Outlook.