Reviews (1-5 of 5)
- Prospecting Prioritization - helps predict what companies may be great prospects for sales based on trends and outside information.
- Central location for information - compiles custom fields to easily see things like purchase history, contacts, and news articles in one place, so it limits my time spend researching before cold calling.
- Integration with Salesforce.com - integrates into our CRM tool so I can make notes on conversations, create opportunities right out of the tool, and also assign follow up items seamlessly.
- UI is very simple and easy to navigate.
- The ramp up time for use on the product was extremely quick.
- As I mentioned, the software identified high potential customers and focused our reps on better opportunities.
- It increased the velocity of sales of our new reps substantially. They spent much less time prospecting and much more time discussing real solutions with our customers
- Ease of use. It is a no brainer for our sales teams. They go through just 10 minutes of training. It is very prescriptive and clear. There is a minimal amount of flipping to get through what they need to. Everything is just on one screen.
- Integration to Salesforce.com. The level of integration today is moderate. It integrates opportunity to opportunity. As soon as a sales person converts, it flows.
- They are highly responsive as a vendor. If there’s a field that we want to add, they will adapt the product for us very quickly.
- The model for professional services (fee based) is very flexible. It’s as much as you need. They advocate high service level for ramping new regions, and are very flexible with feet on the ground and helping out.
- Reporting integration has been a challenge. There are mismatches and different filtering on data. We are always trouble shooting the reports. We get different things in Salesforce.com to Lattice. In general reporting is not very flexible – it’s too canned.
- We have always had capacity and bandwidth challenges – latency – when ramping up in new countries. Lattice have been able to flex by adding server capacity. For example, we had situations in Brazil and China where it took 45 seconds for button clicks. We had rolled out to 100s of sales people and there was mass level of complaining. I don’t think they’ll make that mistake again.
- Lattice are talking about deeper integration with Marketing Automation platforms like Eloqua. The vision is however very rudimentary right now. The vision is not valuable yet.
Lattice salesPRISM enables sales forces to better prioritize leads based on their likelihood to buy. It assembles a complete 360 degree view of prospects with rich information from the Lattice Data Cloud. It then delivers intelligent, dynamic sales plays to reps that explain what products a lead is likely to buy and what talking points to use to get the deal done. It integrates directly within the CRM system Sales is already using.