- The only differentiator, and the reason why we decided to purchase it was the automatic addition of new contacts to the drip campaign. But the feature is so buggy that you can't really count it as something Salestools does well.
- You can't have custom fields, so forget about having customized emails other than the basic Name, Title, Company.
- Salestools is plenty of super cool features, all (at least all the ones we used) are buggy and unusable in the end.
- Can't have blacklisted addresses and domains.
- Support will take days to respond, especially if you report a bug (it seems they will work extra hard to fix the bug, and then tell you that it didn't exist in the first place)
- Virtually every other feature has bugs.
Salestools.io Review: "SalesTools is the best prospecting and auto follow-up tool available right now in the market. Nothing superior!"
- The tool requires some knowledge of outbound strategies and it is not easy for everybody at the first time.
- The service needs quite a few interactions to the full value.
- The customer service needs a lot of improvement. They are not fast and they need to focus on the customer point of view.
- Generating new opportunities
- Automating our Sales process
- Accurate and up to date data!
- The company has a global focus, their revenue numbers on companies at first was weak but recently I have seen an improvement that gets closer to D&B levels and if they can improve radically there it is a huge plus.
- I love IT Budgets, they started to roll it out, wish I had that earlier.
Salestools.io Scorecard Summary
Salestools.io is a SaaS based prospecting platform that uses social networks and complex algorithms behind the scenes to gather data. The vendor says their solution provides a full overview of prospects by including email addresses, phone numbers and social profiles. According to the vendor, their Email Finder 2.0 feature has disrupted the sales prospecting industry by offering the highest accuracy rate on the market (80% verified email addresses). This solution also includes full A/B split testing by tracking all activities, number of openings, bounces, clicks, views etc.
Salestools.io Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Salestools.io Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Salestools.io Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United-States, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Oceania|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|