Read all reviews
Through Salsify we can save everything about our products (images, description, quality, supplier, sale, stock, and more), on the other …
We use Salsify's CommerceXM product in our E-Commerce and product selling platforms where it is super helpful to scale the products and
Salsify is taking an important role in our organization, as a company that offers a wide range of products from a wide range of …
Salsify is used to manage the cards and loans product catalogue in my organization. Salsify was chosen so that we could use one single …
I've been using Salsify, and I'm quite pleased with the quality and service we've had. They keep expanding the site's capabilities and …
Product content is being gathered, stored, and shared via Salsify. However, other departments inside the organization are beginning to …
We use Salsify for A to Z PIM needs at VIGO. We use it to maintain product data and also publish to all the partner channels like Home …
Salsify is being used to collect, store, and publish product content. It is used primarily by eCommerce, but is slowly being adopted by …
Salsify is a centralized repository for all of our product content, including images, product detail, and other assets. It is used by the …
We are currently using Salsify as a DAM. Currently, we are only using this for our wholesale partners to share our digital assets with …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Salsify, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.salsify.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Salsify empowers brand manufacturers to deliver the product experiences consumers demand anywhere they choose to shop online. The company's product experience management platform (PXM) combines the power of product information management (PIM) and digital asset management (DAM) capabilities, the industry’s broadest commerce ecosystem, and actionable insights to orchestrate compelling product experiences through every digital touchpoint.
Salsify PXM customers cut across a range of verticals and company sizes, including the world's biggest brands like Coca-Cola, Bosch, GSK, Rawlings, and Fruit of the Loom, all using Salsify every day to stand out on the digital shelf.
- Supported: Product content management
- Supported: Digital asset management
- Supported: Digital catalogs
- Supported: Item set up fields
CommerceXM for the The Digital Shelf | Salsify
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||55%|
|Mobile Application||Mobile Web|
Salsify is designed to enable suppliers to send their product content to retailers. The solution provides a central place to create, manage and publish product information - including product attributes, marketing copy, datasheets and other files.
The most common users of Salsify are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Consumer Goods industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Through Salsify we can save everything about our products (images, description, quality, supplier, sale, stock, and more), on the other hand, the company can support sellers and partners and thus be able to easily manage the use of the transactions. Likewise, in the Human Resources department, this software is very useful because I can keep monthly control of all the workers, so I can know how the workers are doing with their respective functions, and I can also support them in their daily tasks.
- It is a very easy to use tool, you have all the functions at your fingertips.
- The filter is very useful, through this we can search for a specific product since we handle many products.
- If we are going to format the data of a client, we do it with the channel mapping function, it is very easy to use and after that, place the format that the client wants.
- I really like the export of images to clients, it's easy to use and will automatically export to an FTP site for better viewing.
- If the documents will be exported to PDF formats it would be much better.
- Exporting videos has always been difficult for me.
You can use this software if you work in a company or on your own, and especially if you have a large database. This software will help you organize everything and will make your work easier, in addition, it will structure all the data and you will be able to obtain a specific one with ease.
We use Salsify's CommerceXM product in our E-Commerce and product selling platforms where it is super helpful to scale the products and manage them in real-time. Using Salsify we can now manage our inventory in real-time and update the products from various sources. The commerce experience management network is a great tool to connect our retailers to the consumers and to gain more data insights from it so that we can manage our selling strategies. In general, it's a great tool.
- Manage the product data in a single platform.
- Able to see the data of products from various sources in a single window.
- Centralized data visualization.
- Engage with shoppers easily.
- The dashboard is too slow to load.
- Data once generated needs time to change after adaptation.
- Needs to increase the data processing speeds.
Salsify is best suited for large-scale product management teams where they sell products through various channels and through various suppliers. It is also suited to plan selling strategies and allocate the products for the same. Salsify is less suited for small-scale businesses where they have less inventory and the product movement is less.
Salsify is taking an important role in our organization, as a company that offers a wide range of products from a wide range of industries. We are now using Salsify to manage our large database of products and information from each different product we offer and make this library of data available to employees, distributors, and resellers as well as connecting these to our website offerings. So, in other words, Salsify will be managing our products' "source of truth" centralization.
- Product Management
- API integration
- Data Library
- Data Management
- Reducing complexity
- Long time to implement
- Need of technical resources to implement
Besides the obvious need for a lot of technical resources in the form of technical support and specialist hours, and also from probably a long timeframe of deployment time. The resulting tool might have the power to change your organization as the Product data "source of truth", which means in other words, to have all your product data and management in a single reliable tool. Looking forward this change will definitely pay out and make it possible to update product offerings and respond faster to changes moving forward.
Salsify is used to manage the cards and loans product catalogue in my organization. Salsify was chosen so that we could use one single platform for multiple product sites and leverage the cross-site analytics that it offers. It has a very simple-to-use intuitive UI that all product managers prefer and hardly any learning curve.
- Customer Analytics
- User Interface
- Product Categorization & Tracking
- Needs more regular updates
- On call support option
- More tier packages based on components used
Salsify is a must-have for any product-based organization which runs and maintains individualized product brand sites. The convenience of having just one platform run all sites is simply unmatched and not just saves time but also cost in the long run. Viable for small organizations as well if they opt for the lower m ore simpler tiers of service.
I've been using Salsify, and I'm quite pleased with the quality and service we've had. They keep expanding the site's capabilities and adding new features. It is wonderful to be able to pull everything together due to the volume of data we are dealing with, but my aim (if feasible) would be to discover a more streamlined approach to do so and to onboard more quickly and easily. All product content and other product information can be used and stored using Salsify. The customer support crew is extremely responsive, and insights is useful. When they do come back to you, they oftentimes already know the answer you need, which is fantastic.
- Easily upload information such as photos all into one place
- Ease of exporting/importing product sheets to send to prospects
- Ease of integration/connectivity via APIs
- A better GUI interface
- Better support as at times it takes a while to hear back from them
- More user training have better efficiency on using the software
Utilizing the product is pretty simple. Customization is quite simple. It assisted our company in centralizing all of our product information and ensuring that it was distributed to the market smoothly. Salsify has altered how our internal staff members not only gather information, but also communicate it to our clients. It has eliminated several time-consuming manual processes so that we can concentrate on moving accounts forward.
Product content is being gathered, stored, and shared via Salsify. However, other departments inside the organization are beginning to embrace it as well. Salsify helps us with our data storage and organization needs. In addition to storing our digital assets and facilitating their adaptation (renaming, cropping, resizing, and saving in a new file format) to meet the needs of both internal and external clients, this tool is invaluable for converting data across formats.
- Salsify's service is helpful and polite. Ongoing development.
- Salsify's ability to identify missing product information is my favorite feature.
- Instant product content posting on API-connected ecommerce systems. This will become more potent as these relationships increase.
- It requires to deny user or user class access to particular characteristics. It's in the works.
- Flexible layout. In a pinch, it would be wonderful to use Salsify on my phone.
- Product data search and filtering features can be improved.
Salsify works effectively for businesses that provide a wide variety of items. Although it might be handy for others likewise, the upsides emerge when working with bigger collections of items. You'll need a developer or a team with time to master the platform in order to take full use of all of the ways in which your data may be accessed. Salsify is mostly used in the browser. This is not a major drawback of Salsify and is standard practice when integrating with other platforms.
We use Salsify for A to Z PIM needs at VIGO. We use it to maintain product data and also publish to all the partner channels like Home Depot, Lowes, Wayfair, Amazon, etc. We also use their insights tools for analyzing product pages and completeness on different partner channels. We also use it to track the review count per SKU.
- Setting up Product Catalog.
- Publish to eCommerce platforms.
- Product listing Insights.
- Insights section can definitely get better.
- More retailers can be added to the publish feature.
- The search and filter ability for product data can be more robust.
It is the best PIM tool in the market right now but definitely has a lot of room for improvement in terms of data filtering and the insights section. The Salsify Labs features are constantly improving and adding new features. The digital assets import process and linking to SKUs can be made better.
Salsify is being used to collect, store, and publish product content. It is used primarily by eCommerce, but is slowly being adopted by others in the company. Salsify addresses our need to store and categorize information. It is particularly useful in transforming that information into the different formats needed by internal and external customers, It also serves as a repository for our digital assets and serves the same useful purpose in transforming (rename, crop, resize, file format) these assets to the formats needed by different customers.
- Nearly instant publication of product content onto ecommerce platforms that support API connections. As the number of these connections grows, this will become more powerful.
- Salsify's support team is usually very helpful, and always friendly. Development is constantly ongoing.
- My favorite aspect of Salsify is the ability to quickly see what information is missing from a given product. Using readiness reports to identify gaps helps the whole team focus on what is important within their sphere of responsibility.
- Image transformation is powerful. In the past, we had to rename, resize, crop, etc. to meet different expectations. Now, we just program the right transformations, hit a button, and Salsify does the heavy lifting.
- It needs more ability to limit viewing or editing of certain attributes by user or user class. I understand this is in the pipeline.
- Responsive design. It is not usable on a phone (various iPhone n+ models). I NEVER prefer to work in Salsify on my phone, but it would be nice to be able to in a pinch.
Salsify is well suited to a company that has a lot of products or product lines. Although it would be useful for others also, the upsides shine when working with larger sets of products. To fully exploit all of the ways to access your data stored on the platform, you need a developer or team with time to learn the platform. We primarily use Salsify in the browser. This is not really a downside to Salsify, and should be expected for integration with all third party software.
Salsify is a centralized repository for all of our product content, including images, product detail, and other assets. It is used by the marketing department to support our resellers and channel partners. It allows us to easily syndicate product content to partners in an efficient way by use of smart lists and channels.
- Has intuitive filtering so you can create a selection of product SKUs quickly.
- Channel set up and mapping is very easy to use which allows you to format data in your customer's preferred format.
- Exporting images for image requests from customers is a breeze as it will export, resize, and rename in the customer's naming convention directly to an FTP site.
- Video syndication is challenging in that the native file formats take up storage and streaming options are not available to the end user.
- Initial mapping of channels could be easier if a drag and drop format would be available rather than setting up custom formulas.
- If catalogs could be exported to PDF format that would be a huge plus.
Syndicating content to a diverse range of partners is the best use of Salsify. It can be used as a PIM or DAM system, but that is not its strongest feature.
We are currently using Salsify as a DAM. Currently, we are only using this for our wholesale partners to share our digital assets with them for use. We would eventually like to use this across our entire organization to have access to product data and assets.
- The customer service is AMAZING! They walked us through everything step by step... multiple times. They are also working with us on how to identify our goals.
- The platform is extremely user friendly.
- Uploading information can be time consuming but they are working on linking their platform to our ERP system.
Depending on the company and their use for Salsify, I would definitely recommend this product.
The team is extremely friendly and helpful. They came in for an in-house training and schedule calls to walk us through new features, etc.