Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SambaSaaS, and make your voice heard!
Tracking phone number
Standard monthly license
Entry-level set up fee?
- $299 per installationOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
SambaSaaS is comprehensive cloud marketing software. It includes tools that let users automate search engine optimization (SEO), schedule social media marketing posts across LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. It also enables users to publish content; broadcast press releases; track inbound phone and form leads; monitor Google Adwords account performance; website analytics and more.
According to the vendor, SambaSaaS is ideally suited for:
- Multi-sites businesses like franchising brands thanks to its unique hub and spoke architecture that let you share content, marketing best practices and social media calendars across accounts.
- Organizations using WordPress as it let you search engine optimize these websites automatically and take advantage of centralized blogging.
- E-commerce merchants thanks to the depth of integration with SeoToaster e-commerce, a free and open source cart that natively includes merchandising tools.
- Small businesses thanks to its integrated service delivery approach with all-inclusive packages encompassing website build, optimization and promotion.
- Agencies thanks to white-label customization, and services catalog.
- Supported: Rules based Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Supported: Automated SEO execution for newly created content
- Supported: Roll-back SEO layer execution
- Supported: Automated 1000 keywords search ranking position tracking
- Supported: Inbound call and form tracking
- Supported: Multi-store e-commerce transactions reporting
- Supported: Franchisor and franchisee access levels
- Supported: Centralized blog for multi-site publishing
- Supported: Shared social media calendaring
- Supported: RSS curation for social media sharing
- Supported: Press Releases content distritbution
- Supported: Centralized content and app for multi-site distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||80%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||0%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Countries||United States, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Brazil, Russia|
|Supported Languages||English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|
- Customer service was very helpful
- Basic SEO options are present on the CMS
- Good visibility on our analytics.
- The interface can be a little more streamlined
- The system has no option of bulk mailing
- Not integrated with all platforms I use
- SambaSaaS helps me schedule posts across all my social media accounts and track results in a user-friendly dashboard. I also use it to repost content from authoritative sites in my niche and repost old social media posts.
- SambaSaaS helps me get my blog posts optimized and distributed to popular influencers and top news sites.
- SambaSaaS has geolocated and toll-free SeoSamba tracking phone numbers. This lets me make inbound and outbound phone calls, so that I can contact my clients from anywhere in the world. Each call is tracked and recorded, so I can easily review the calls I made.
- SambaSaaS helps me flag long-tail keywords, access weekly keyword ranking variations via email and view critical queries’ reports. This includes graphical reports and tables for top #1 listing, top 5 rising keywords and newly listed keywords. I also use the keywords opportunities finder tool to determines the potential keywords that can skyrocket my site’s traffic.
- I use SambaSaas to manage and create my referral program. I also use it to create coupons, customer incentives, or miscellaneous delivery options, all of which help motivate my customers to shop in my online store.
- SambaSaaS helps me create and send drip campaign emails to different customer segments. I even use it to customize messages based on cart content and request post-purchase reviews.
- SambaSaaS gives me a quick overview of SEO reports, social network analytics, and important metrics for multiple websites.
- SambaSaaS has a centralized cloud-based interface, which I use to manage my multiple websites.
- SambaSaaS comes with beautifully-designed pre-packed themes that can be downloaded for free.
- It has a lot of features. So, it's kind of difficult to get started and to learn every feature in the software. However, once you get used to SambaSaaS, it's fairly easy to navigate.