Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Inventory tracking (39)8.989%
- Accounts receivable (39)8.686%
- Accounts payable (40)8.484%
- Standard reports (39)7.979%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Business One, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
2. Installation of the new version of SAP Business One
3. Restore data after sanitation
4. Creation of tax and accounting books
5. Automation of tax application processes
6. Installation and configuration of add-ons
- Project realization
- Final preparation
- Going live post go-live
We first did the "basic" implementation: the goal was to be able to have everything we had in our old system (inventory, Business Partners, A/R, A/P, Accounting).
Then phase 2 is to add certain functionalities to automate certain functions and to optimize processes and reporting (we are still in this phase).
Phase 2: Developing and testing integration.
Phase 3: Executing the integration, one transaction type at a time.
Phase 4: Monitoring and auditing the information recorded.