Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP BW/4HANA, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SAP BW/4HANA is a next-generation data warehouse solution. It is specifically designed to use the advanced in-memory capabilities of the SAP HANA platform. For example, SAP BW/HANA can integrate many different data sources to provide a single, logical view of all the data. This could include data contained in SAP and non-SAP applications running on-premise or in the cloud, and data lakes, such as those contained in the Apache Hadoop open-source software framework. With SAP BW/4HANA, IT organizations can become the hero, providing business users with real-time analytics, tailored analytical applications, and intelligent automated support for business processes based on data from SAP and non-SAP line-of-business applications.
- Supported: Simplified modelling and administration
- Supported: Integration with SAP and non-SAP applications
- Supported: Improved user experience
- Supported: High-volume, real-time data processing
|Supported Languages||Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Chinese Traditional, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese|
- Eliminates data interfaces and cumbersome reconciliation from our ERP systems.
- Ability to replicate data in near real-time.
- Ability to standardize on cloud-based reporting tools.
- Expensive investment
- Fast queries
- Get data near real time
- Provides insight to key financial and HR performance indicators.
- Has allowed us to leverage data from both our on premise and cloud solutions.
- Security model ensure flexible yet restricted access to those who need it.
- Reduced our Dev time to generate queries and views out of the ERP layer.
- Be conscious of the Infrastructure costs
- It is easily integrated with broader SAP Landscape, reducing overall implementation costs.
- It's expensive.
- SAP BW/4HANA saves us a lot of time in our company.
- It's the main source of information for us, regardless of other kinds of solutions that could be more user-friendly.
- It's simple and reliable.
- Positive impact on the availability of information for decision making.
- Avoid the need for multiple databases for isolated data warehouses within the organization.
- Immediate availability of information for managers and business users.
- Faster turn-around to enhancements
- End users can query structures that are not limited to multi-dimensional models.
- Performance improvements means that business user can do more in the same time compared to traditional BW