SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP Commerce Cloud
I'm currently using SAP Commerce Cloud to perform implementations and customizations for our customers using B2C and B2B accelerators. Our …
I am an SAP Commerce Cloud Developer at my organization and I use SAP Commerce Cloud every day and implement different functionalities on …
The company I worked at was struggling with its E-commerce platform and setting up features to increase sales growth. This is when our …
I use SAP Commerce Cloud for our application subscription portal. Some clients involved our tea in the platform selection and we consider …
We support a lot of client projects supporting SAP Commerce Cloud. Many of the clients involve us in the Platform selection phase and once …
we use SAP Commerce Cloud to do the deployments on the testing environments of our project and also to do deployment on the production …
SAP Commerce cloud provides the feature of autoscaling and resources can be scaled up and down based on the requirement automatically.
We use SAP commerce for Backoffice settings, adding Impex or exporting Impex, changing the configuration for SAP HAC. Many of the base …
We are using SAP Commerce Cloud for our project and client for the B2b use case. We have customized it according to our client's need and …
SAP Commerce Cloud is used for our application subscription portal.
We provide B2C and B2B solutions to our clients. Mainly for the retail industry such as fashion and fragrance stores. We use most of the …
SAP Commerce Cloud is our new B2B portal module which helps us to create better B2C experiences for our dealers. · With the SAP Commerce …
- Use to design and develop very complex B2B business model requirements like Assortment, Personalization's, Custom Search Experiences, REST …
I belong to the Partner Integration Team inside RA USA and we connect the Portal through headless commerce APIs with distributors and …
We are using the B2B solution in the Pharmacy industry. The solution helps us to provide the products to our B2B partners. The solution is …
Product variations (38)
Website integration (38)
Product management (38)
Bulk product upload (38)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Commerce Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.sap.com/products/crm/e…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
SAP Commerce Cloud is a commerce solution built mainly for large enterprises with advanced B2B, B2C, and B2B2C use cases. Users can customize the solution to meet specific needs and manage complex catalogs, products, and configurations in order to create hyper-personalized omnichannel experiences. The solution also includes comprehensive B2B commerce capabilities.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Subscriptions & downloads
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: Single-click checkout
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Credit card transaction fee
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
- Supported: Easily setup and connect needed services to run the perfect commerce shop with API first approach, and microservices enabled architecture. Ensure you have the latest innovations and capabilities with continuous deployment of new features so that you can best meet the dynamic customer expectations
- Supported: Engage customers in the moment with contextually relevant shopping experiences anywhere across online and offline channels and devices. Quickly create and deliver highly engaging commerce experiences that will increase conversions and customer loyalty.
- Supported: Empower sales and service reps to respond intelligently to customers’ needs with the holistic view of the customer journey. Optimally monetize your inventory by connecting demand with supply chain. Increase customer satisfaction by responding to customer feedback and sentiments.
- Dynamic Yield
- Coveo Qubit
- Worldpay from FIS
- Braintree, a PayPal service
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP ERP
- SAP Marketing Cloud
- SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Service Cloud
- Empathy Broker
- Syste visual search
- SAP Commerce Marketplace Management by Mirakl
- SAP Store Management solutions by GK
- SAP Digital Asset Management Cloud by OpenText
- SAP Paybacks and Chargebacks by Vistex
- SAP Emarsys
- SAP CPQ
- SAP Customer Data Solutions
SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly Hybris) is designed to help businesses sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel, and device through their multichannel ecommerce and order management solution, available as a SaaS or on-premise.
Reviewers rate Abandoned cart recovery highest, with a score of 9.5.
The most common users of SAP Commerce Cloud are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why