SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP Commerce Cloud
I'm currently using SAP Commerce Cloud to perform implementations and customizations for our customers using B2C and B2B accelerators. Our …
I am an SAP Commerce Cloud Developer at my organization and I use SAP Commerce Cloud every day and implement different functionalities on …
The company I worked at was struggling with its E-commerce platform and setting up features to increase sales growth. This is when our …
I use SAP Commerce Cloud for our application subscription portal. Some clients involved our tea in the platform selection and we consider …
We support a lot of client projects supporting SAP Commerce Cloud. Many of the clients involve us in the Platform selection phase and once …
we use SAP Commerce Cloud to do the deployments on the testing environments of our project and also to do deployment on the production …
SAP Commerce cloud provides the feature of autoscaling and resources can be scaled up and down based on the requirement automatically.
We use SAP commerce for Backoffice settings, adding Impex or exporting Impex, changing the configuration for SAP HAC. Many of the base …
We are using SAP Commerce Cloud for our project and client for the B2b use case. We have customized it according to our client's need and …
SAP Commerce Cloud is used for our application subscription portal.
We provide B2C and B2B solutions to our clients. Mainly for the retail industry such as fashion and fragrance stores. We use most of the …
SAP Commerce Cloud is our new B2B portal module which helps us to create better B2C experiences for our dealers. · With the SAP Commerce …
- Use to design and develop very complex B2B business model requirements like Assortment, Personalization's, Custom Search Experiences, REST …
I belong to the Partner Integration Team inside RA USA and we connect the Portal through headless commerce APIs with distributors and …
We are using the B2B solution in the Pharmacy industry. The solution helps us to provide the products to our B2B partners. The solution is …
Product variations (38)
Website integration (38)
Product management (38)
Bulk product upload (38)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Commerce Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.sap.com/products/crm/e…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
SAP Commerce Cloud is a commerce solution built mainly for large enterprises with advanced B2B, B2C, and B2B2C use cases. Users can customize the solution to meet specific needs and manage complex catalogs, products, and configurations in order to create hyper-personalized omnichannel experiences. The solution also includes comprehensive B2B commerce capabilities.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Subscriptions & downloads
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: Single-click checkout
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Credit card transaction fee
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
- Supported: Easily setup and connect needed services to run the perfect commerce shop with API first approach, and microservices enabled architecture. Ensure you have the latest innovations and capabilities with continuous deployment of new features so that you can best meet the dynamic customer expectations
- Supported: Engage customers in the moment with contextually relevant shopping experiences anywhere across online and offline channels and devices. Quickly create and deliver highly engaging commerce experiences that will increase conversions and customer loyalty.
- Supported: Empower sales and service reps to respond intelligently to customers’ needs with the holistic view of the customer journey. Optimally monetize your inventory by connecting demand with supply chain. Increase customer satisfaction by responding to customer feedback and sentiments.
- Dynamic Yield
- Coveo Qubit
- Worldpay from FIS
- Braintree, a PayPal service
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP ERP
- SAP Marketing Cloud
- SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Service Cloud
- Empathy Broker
- Syste visual search
- SAP Commerce Marketplace Management by Mirakl
- SAP Store Management solutions by GK
- SAP Digital Asset Management Cloud by OpenText
- SAP Paybacks and Chargebacks by Vistex
- SAP Emarsys
- SAP CPQ
- SAP Customer Data Solutions
SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly Hybris) is designed to help businesses sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel, and device through their multichannel ecommerce and order management solution, available as a SaaS or on-premise.
Reviewers rate Abandoned cart recovery highest, with a score of 9.5.
The most common users of SAP Commerce Cloud are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Among the scenarios to which it is best adapted is for the retail sale of almost any type of physical product, and on the contrary, where I think it is less adapted is for the sale of intangible products such as memberships or services.
SAP Commerce Cloud has provided many OOTB functionalities which you can use and extend with minimum configuration. SAP Commerce Cloud has provided UI to manage products/users etc via back office cockpit, Clients can manage websites in SmartEdit, etc. all these make working with SAP Commerce Cloud easier. SAP Commerce Cloud is easier to learn and wiki is very helpful.
SAP Commerce Cloud is a unique software that we use to customize to meet our specific business needs. This includes managing complex catalogues, and products for creating a hyper-personalized omnichannel experience for the user. These features are aided by AI-powered merchandising, guided selling, and many more supporting functions. Therefore it is a no-brainer that SAP Commerce Cloud suits our business needs.
Sap Commerce Cloud is well suited for B2B and B2C client solutions which we are using currently for our clients. It helps them to get started fast and get the product to the users within time. Also the autoscaling part it's a really good one which helps our clients always.
Based on the overall package, the SAP Commerce cloud provides lots of options OOB for supporting multiple client requirements. It also provides flexibility to customize the code based on client needs. OOB Catalog management, user access management, and Promotion engine have been very helpful in supporting our clients. Overall SAP Commerce cloud deployment process is also smooth.
SAP Commerce Cloud is well suited to the development and testing work in projects which are based on the technology of SAP Hybris commerce. Backoffice, HAC, and SAP cloud portal helps a lot in developing the project increasing the work efficiency, and reducing the manual work of all the employees thereby giving them more time to invest in the development of new functionalities.
Most of the client companies are preferring the cloud solution as this resolves many problems related to infrastructure and security and the customer who can afford must go with this.
* Deployment * Changing configuration * easy to handle * stable
Sap Commerce Cloud is well suited for B2B and B2C client solutions. It caters to unique needs. We have moved to production really fast after using SAP Commerce Cloud. It has a great product and catalog content design. The cart and checkout flow are quite good to understand. The only problem we face is the payment modules which it provides.
It is best suited for bundling the products, PIM, and integration OCC services.
It is well suited for long-term projects, but is not so good if your development team has little experience with SAP Commerce Cloud. Some features that we really like are Process Engine, Product Cockpit for product management, Adaptive Search for configuring the Search Profiles, and personalization. These are really easy to configure which boosts our productivity.
More suited ones: Eczacıbaşı dealers are now able to access the product portfolio, technical specifications, visuals and technical drawing documents, and prices in the same workspace. On the same platform, specially designed screens allow dealers to order the products: offer, order, and delivery processes can be carried out in one digital environment from end to end. Less suited ones: Ease of usage
- As per my experience, SAP Commerce Cloud is built on Java and Spring which is an open technology and widely used. Any developer who knows programming can learn and adopt it easily.
- SAP Commerce Cloud has added new features and eased the life of developers by giving an easy way to customize Backoffice Cockpit very easily. So as per business requirements, we can customize it easily.
- One of my best experiences is with Search Functionality like adaptive search and giving way to customize filtering search results for specific customers.
- And one of the big reasons is that SAP Commerce Cloud is widely used by many customers and SAP Commerce Cloud is the leader in this area so always a hot technology.
Well suited for B2C retail
Less appropriate for B2B under Business Model based in Subscription
Less appropriate for B2B under Business Model based in Subscription
If you need a quick and robust eCommerce solution, go for it. Besides the robustness, the solution is also a modern one (ie. is using headless CMS - which is provided by Spartacus storefront, build with Angular) If you are tight on budget, you might consider other alternatives that are less robust
SAP Commerce Cloud is well suited to enterprise-level organizations with business and technical teams dedicated to growing and maintaining the MarTech stack; even in a large organization, the company should expect to be able to fund technical partners for larger projects and integrations. It is not appropriate for smaller organizations looking for a more plug and play solution or for someone who is looking to buy something once and then let it run without too much ongoing maintenance.
It's best suited for existing applications built on Hybris (SAP CX) and can easily be used by the addition of a deployment descriptor that also houses environment-specific variables. However, for an application from scratch, it is not readily available from the cloud storage that users can simply clone and start using it. Not having an online marketplace like store to add various OOTB components is a big miss in my opinion.
Simplifies customer engagement, catalog creation, and connection to third-party solutions. Collaborate by easily locating, capturing, and accessing data conveniently.
One of the best things about SAP Commerce Cloud is that it performs exceptionally well even when there is a high traffic of data. It allows a high level of customization which has enabled us to offer a wide range of services. Initially, the learning curve for this could be steep but eventually, over time you can get the gist of it easily.
SAP Commerce Cloud suits e-commerce needs for all sizes of organizations that are looking to improve SEO on their brand online and customer engagement. Ever since we implemented this tool, we have maximized ROI by attracting more leads to make purchases by promoting our services.
Extremely well suited for businesses with multiple different backend systems, multiple brands, and billions of products. Complex B2B businesses looking to scale confidently with a single platform can feel secure in their decision [to] partner with SAP. Their out-of-the-box front-end accelerators are very dated and do not have the same level of flexibility that their backend does. For a client looking to launch a D2C or luxury B2C experience, I would not recommend relying on simply theming the OOTB storefront due to it lacking a lot of common components and experiences those audiences demand and expect.
SAP Commerce Cloud is great for e-commerce needs. For those with a high volume, this is the software for you. SAP Commerce Cloud may not be necessary for a small organization with small needs and a low workload due to the expensive cost. The training and setup are extensive but if you have a need, it is a great resource.
SAP Commerce Cloud is a great system for nonprofit organizations that need to maintain strong, consistent cash flow. It helps with budgeting as well, but it is not a good substitute for a great finance ops department. At a glance, one can see where the money comes and gives and what areas need to be cut back or invested in moving forward (if applicable).
The software is well suited to managing product catalogues along with their relevant pricing structure, customisation of any offers and discounts and tracking of their uptake. It does this very well. Less appropriate when it needs to be migrated to cloud based as this is a very unclear path and so far overly complex.
SAP Commerce Cloud offers the ability to manage in-house inventory management on a single platform. I think the most important advantage of this is this: all teams can monitor the product at the same time in physical, online platforms and call centers. Real-time tracking of inventory status across all channels makes inventory tracking very easy. In addition, with the PCM feature, we can easily manage the product's content and catalog.