SAP Commerce Cloud
SAP Commerce Cloud
I'm currently using SAP Commerce Cloud to perform implementations and customizations for our customers using B2C and B2B accelerators. Our …
I am an SAP Commerce Cloud Developer at my organization and I use SAP Commerce Cloud every day and implement different functionalities on …
The company I worked at was struggling with its E-commerce platform and setting up features to increase sales growth. This is when our …
I use SAP Commerce Cloud for our application subscription portal. Some clients involved our tea in the platform selection and we consider …
We support a lot of client projects supporting SAP Commerce Cloud. Many of the clients involve us in the Platform selection phase and once …
we use SAP Commerce Cloud to do the deployments on the testing environments of our project and also to do deployment on the production …
SAP Commerce cloud provides the feature of autoscaling and resources can be scaled up and down based on the requirement automatically.
We use SAP commerce for Backoffice settings, adding Impex or exporting Impex, changing the configuration for SAP HAC. Many of the base …
We are using SAP Commerce Cloud for our project and client for the B2b use case. We have customized it according to our client's need and …
SAP Commerce Cloud is used for our application subscription portal.
We provide B2C and B2B solutions to our clients. Mainly for the retail industry such as fashion and fragrance stores. We use most of the …
SAP Commerce Cloud is our new B2B portal module which helps us to create better B2C experiences for our dealers. · With the SAP Commerce …
- Use to design and develop very complex B2B business model requirements like Assortment, Personalization's, Custom Search Experiences, REST …
I belong to the Partner Integration Team inside RA USA and we connect the Portal through headless commerce APIs with distributors and …
We are using the B2B solution in the Pharmacy industry. The solution helps us to provide the products to our B2B partners. The solution is …
Product variations (38)
Website integration (38)
Product management (38)
Bulk product upload (38)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Commerce Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.sap.com/products/crm/e…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
SAP Commerce Cloud is a commerce solution built mainly for large enterprises with advanced B2B, B2C, and B2B2C use cases. Users can customize the solution to meet specific needs and manage complex catalogs, products, and configurations in order to create hyper-personalized omnichannel experiences. The solution also includes comprehensive B2B commerce capabilities.
- Supported: Product catalog & listings
- Supported: Product management
- Supported: Bulk product upload
- Supported: Branding
- Supported: Search & filter
- Supported: Mobile storefront
- Supported: Product variations
- Supported: Subscriptions & downloads
- Supported: Website integration
- Supported: Visual customization
- Supported: CMS
- Supported: Customer service tools
- Supported: Tax calculator
- Supported: Shipping calculator
- Supported: Checkout user experience
- Supported: Returns & refunds
- Supported: Single-click checkout
- Supported: eCommerce security
- Supported: Credit card transaction fee
- Supported: B2B features
- Supported: Promotions & discounts
- Supported: Personalized recommendations
- Supported: SEO
- Supported: Product reviews
- Supported: Social commerce integration
- Supported: Customer registration
- Supported: Multi-site management
- Supported: Order processing
- Supported: Inventory management
- Supported: Accounting
- Supported: Shipping
- Supported: Custom functionality
- Supported: Easily setup and connect needed services to run the perfect commerce shop with API first approach, and microservices enabled architecture. Ensure you have the latest innovations and capabilities with continuous deployment of new features so that you can best meet the dynamic customer expectations
- Supported: Engage customers in the moment with contextually relevant shopping experiences anywhere across online and offline channels and devices. Quickly create and deliver highly engaging commerce experiences that will increase conversions and customer loyalty.
- Supported: Empower sales and service reps to respond intelligently to customers’ needs with the holistic view of the customer journey. Optimally monetize your inventory by connecting demand with supply chain. Increase customer satisfaction by responding to customer feedback and sentiments.
- Dynamic Yield
- Coveo Qubit
- Worldpay from FIS
- Braintree, a PayPal service
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- SAP ERP
- SAP Marketing Cloud
- SAP Sales Cloud
- SAP Service Cloud
- Empathy Broker
- Syste visual search
- SAP Commerce Marketplace Management by Mirakl
- SAP Store Management solutions by GK
- SAP Digital Asset Management Cloud by OpenText
- SAP Paybacks and Chargebacks by Vistex
- SAP Emarsys
- SAP CPQ
- SAP Customer Data Solutions
SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly Hybris) is designed to help businesses sell more goods, services, and digital content through every touchpoint, channel, and device through their multichannel ecommerce and order management solution, available as a SaaS or on-premise.
Reviewers rate Abandoned cart recovery highest, with a score of 9.5.
The most common users of SAP Commerce Cloud are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Increased conversion rates.
- More capabilities to handle a large number of users.
- Increase total sales.
- You can plan and do the deployment any time and this helps in upgrading websites & improving customer experience
- Applying promotions, offers and voucher help in increased conversion rates
- Deployment and build help in reducing IT cost
- Increased sales profit.
- Decreased cost of ownership.
- Increased engagement with the customers.
- Fast time to production
- High maintaince
- Increase order value
- overall Store performance and security
- because of the ease of using the portal ..more clients are drawn towards the projects based on SAP Hybris
- infrastructure cost is reduced as the manual work is minimized and hence saves both time and energy
- order values are also increased because of the smooth and efficient management of the storefront
- Increased Order value
- increased sales volume
- reduced IT cost
- faster implementation
- slow deployment
- slow backoffice
- login issue
- High Maintenance
- Takes time for a developer to install the suite
- Quick time to production
- Clients increased their conversion rates by over 15%
- Team efficiency increased 25% after we started to use SAP Commerce Cloud
- Campaign management: 22mTL earnings
- Vitra sales point management: 3m€ earnings
- It has a positive impact on my client's business and ROI is higher than expected. As orders count is increasing due to smooth and better experience.
- My current client's customers have given very positive experience about new website built on SAP Commerce Cloud.
- Due to SAP Commerce Cloud website rollout is very easy and due to it, my current client has introduced around 25 websites. As SAP Commerce Cloud logic needs to develop once and can be reused for multiple websites easily with minimal effort.
- Branding is also very easy as promotions, events can be implemented on the website easily and with minimum time.
- Poor integration with SAP CRM for Contract management
- Lack of proper billing functionality
- open the door for Salesforce due to the lack of proper functionalities like billing
- increased conversion rate by 10%
- Has helped us drive channel shift to ecommerce.
- Has helped us meet our customers needs for secure levels of access.
- For my clients, it has streamlined the costs incurred in their IT infra as using SAP Commerce Cloud requires a lesser upfront setup
- Due to flexibility in SAP Commerce Cloud, another client was able to scale up their operations and ended up with 5x of orders in the pandemic
- Improve performance when using the commerce portal to find the ideal shopping experience.
- Manage orders in order to produce income for the company.
- Assist in the promotion, marketing and sale of our products and services.
- Increased Revenue
- Improved serviceability
- Increased market reach
- Self-service capability allows customers to fulfill orders from anywhere at anytime.
- SAP Commerce Cloud has integrated intelligent selling tools that add merchandising and recommendations [contained] on products and services that we are promoting.
- By improving SEO results, we have gained more traffic on our website that ends up making purchases.
- Operational efficiency
- Saves time by utilizing accelerators.
- Saves on extra resources with the ability to integrate other SAP products and additional software.
- Customizable to meet individual's needs.
- Our funders use SAP Commerce Cloud and are happy with the experience.
- SAP Commerce Cloud allows me not to worry about the little things.
- It gets the job and work done on time.
- Increase sales.
- Less abandoned carts
- More uptake from
- Customised offerings.
- With the PCM feature included in SAP Commerce Cloud, we can easily manage the product's content and catalog. It is a very important feature for technical business units.
- The use of SOLR indexing technologies, which provide detailed product search functions in SAP Commerce Cloud, allows us to perform fast searches.
- Integrated functions for content management, customization, order management, and online configuration.
- Fast implementation thanks to standardized interfaces to SAP basis system.
- Targeted customer contact based on customization.