- Enables immediate responses to our Business Users’ SAP …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Conversational AI, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Transform your customer and employee experience with SAP Conversational AI, which combines a powerful bot building platform and a digital assistant.
Bot Building Platform
SAP Conversational AI provides a powerful building platform that allows for the building of end-to-end chatbots as well as the customization of your digital assistant. Through this platform, you can build or adapt chatbots easily, in days and in full SAP integration. You can also use the platform to create AI chatbots from scratch to automate your customer support, IT service or buying journey.
SAP Conversational AI, under the leadership of all major SAP products, participates in the building of a simple, unified and efficient conversational interface for the entire SAP portfolio: the digital assistant. Any SAP product user can chat with this digital assistant to create a leave request, see the location of a far-away colleague or update the status of an employee after a promotion – all through one unified interface.
- Supported: Easy-to-use and fastest bot building platform
- Supported: Proprietary natural language processing (NLP) technology
- Supported: Support for multiple languages and voice activation
- Supported: Full integration with SAP portfolio and non-SAP solutions
- Supported: Leverage data analytics
- IBM Watson Assistant
- Microsoft LUIS
- Google Dialogflow
Another plus point being SAP keeps bringing and adding new features for improving user as well as developer's experience on the bot platform.
- SAP Conversational AI is very good when it comes to integrating with SAP channels and chatbots can be quickly developed and deployed. But when it comes to using SAP Conversational AI on multiple non-SAP channels, it is a bit of drag.
- The new FAQ bot creation makes it easier to build a bot for this scenario.
- The API service consumption needs a good amount of coding. An in build development approach for that would save time.
- It also has very few fallback channels and integration with other fall back channels is cumbersome.
Is hard to implement single bots like a workflow process.
SAP CAI is not so well suited when working on very complex bots with a lot of API calls and memory use. It can be troublesome to obtain the exact behavior that you want to offer to your users.