SAP Crystal is used across the company. It allows you streamline inventory refreshes and the custom ordering process into a single …
SAP Crystal is an extremely important and critical tool in our business operations primarily serving sales, finance and dispatch …
This tool is amazing for reporting. You can generate reports from different types of data sources easily. We are using this tool in the …
SAP Crystal is being used for many solutions we use that just require some form of static reporting and batch reporting. It is used by …
All the divisions where the need of formatted reports was there, i.e. in HR departments to get the complete detail of an employee for all …
We use it as our main reporting tool as part of our software application for all internal and external reports.
Create reports which are customizable to the needs of our organization. User-friendly and very likely the best for our clients. Intuitive …
SAP Crystal is being used by my organization to generate all kinds of reports across the entire organization. The company has been using …
We use Crystal Reports to generate over 200 standard reports for various data topics from our record-keeping system. These reports can be …
I used SAP Crystal for report visualization. The graphs in the tool are outstanding with strong information telling ability combining with …
We use SAP Crystal to automate and generate a set of reports that are usually exported as PDF files directly to the user's email inboxes. …
We use SAP Crystal to generate documents in our ERP system for things such as sales, purchasing, invoice, manufacturing documents, and …
Crystal is used enterprise-wide for pixel-perfect reporting. We have both on-demand reporting use cases, and scheduled reporting via email …
We use SAP Crystal reports inside our BI reporting in SAP Business Objects. We have multiple reporting options inside the Analytics, and …
SAP Crystal Reports software is used within the organization for creating reports from several hundred external resources. I would not say …
Publish to PDF (132)
Report sharing and collaboration (119)
Report Formatting Templates (116)
Formatting capabilities (134)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Crystal, and make your voice heard!
Upgrade Version to SAP Crystal Reports 2020
per single user license
SAP Crystal Reports 2020 64-Bit
per single user license
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 32-Bit
per single user license
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.sapstore.com/solutions/99013…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Server are designed to help users create pixel-perfect, richly formatted, and dynamic reports from virtually any data source – delivered in dozens of export formats, in up to 24 languages. SAP Crystal Reports is a production reporting tool designed to turn almost any data source into interactive, actionable information that can be accessed offline or online, from applications, portals and mobile devices. SAP Crystal Server enables self-service access to reports, dashboards, and data exploration within a secure infrastructure.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: Data warehouse / dictionary layer
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: ODBC
- Supported: EMC Greenplum
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: SAP Hana
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: SAP
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Delivery to Remote Servers
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Mobile Application
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: Java API
- Supported: Themeable User Interface (UI)
- Supported: Customizable Platform (Open Source)
SAP Crystal Solutions: The Mobile Worker Use Case
SAP Crystal Solutions: Identify and Eliminate Clutter in Your Visualizations
SAP Crystal Solutions: How to Buy SAP Crystal Reports Digitally
- Detailed information for SAP Crystal Server 2016’s supported platforms, such as Windows and Linux OS, browser, LDAP and hardware support
- Languages supported with SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- Product features to leverage with SAP Crystal Solutions for the small to midsize business
- Pixel-perfect reports created with SAP Crystal Solutions for small to midsize business
- Business goals to achieve with SAP Crystal Solutions for small to midsize business
- Implementation costs to consider with SAP Crystal Solutions for small to midsize business
- Comparison of features by version for SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Server software
- SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
- SAP Crystal Reports for Eclipse
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Thai, Czech, Hungarian, Slovakian, Turkish, Romanian, Slovenian|
SAP Crystal is an analytics and reporting software solution for SMBs. SAP Crystal comprises Crystal Reports for pixel-perfect reporting, and SAP Crystal Server for automated distribution and self-service access to reports, dashboards and data exploration.
Reviewers rate Publish to PDF highest, with a score of 9.3.
The most common users of SAP Crystal are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Handling Reports as you need, can edit and update easily.
- Scheduling reports.
- Supports multiple file formats to import data.
- Generation of Sales Orders for customers
- Generation of Invoices for Customers
- Reporting of current and historical sales by location
- Our organization creates a large number of utility bills for several companies. Crystal allows us to map various data fields to a data table.
- The process of creating medical bills is handled the same way. Our company merges data from a table into the crystal template. We also create graphs and have conditional messages
- Being able to create well defined/formatted reporting for use by the operations team so they can get the information needed to run our ordering, manufacturing, and shipping processes.
- Generate reports that are scheduled to go out on a weekly/monthly basis to support decision making for the management team and for assisting in creating of end-of-period financial reporting.
- The sales team often need to have quick access to information while they are out on calls with clients. We use the SAP BusinessObjects Mobile app to allow them to have quick access to their sales data without having to be logged into our primary reporting system
- Legal Documents, Our contracts are created with crystal reports since we have multiple contracts on the same job it is simplified to issue them out once.
- Purchase orders, creating multiple Purchase orders on our many jobs
- Request for Information, during our bidding process there are many RFI created.
- Fundraising reporting
- Transcripts, etc
- Verification statements
- export data for use with other software
- statistical review
- Analysis of client data
- No secondary use
- No tertiary use
- Customized sales reports
- Customized data exports
- Customized financial reports
- Customized purchasing reports
- Inventory Status
- Inventory Costs
- Inventory Serial Numbers and Lot Codes
- Obtaining the information we need in a user friendly format.
- Easily adaptable to suit the changing needs of our businesses
- Having the backing of a world wide software company, so continued support and development into the foreseeable future is assured.
- Management Reports! Insurance thrives on loss runs, and management style reports that look good.
- Scheduling capability with relative dating - this is the Server product again, but it allows us to set up hundreds of reports to run at month end and adjust the dates for the prior month without user intervention.
- Bursting - the ability to one a report for (example) 50 factories, and have it break and send each pertinent section to the manager of each factory. Again, that's the server product.
- Compliance Report
- Inputs Report
- Audit Report
- development of complex reporting infrastructures based on universes sap
- reports referring to multiple data sources
- change of infrastructure reports and cloning of the previous vs. crystal reports
- Ability to get reports from multiple data sources
- Visualization and use of data to make the data actioNable
- Reports to executive and C- suite level
- Market managers and directors utilize for practice management drcision making.
- data analytics within business
- data presentation
- data visualization
- Reporting Tool that need specific invoice type of reporting output
- Reporting Tool that need some scheduling capability
- Reporting tool that need a solid solution for template
- Scheduled delivery of data
- multiple distribution types
- 24/7 delivery of data
- Financial Reporting
- Operational Reporting
- Transactional Reporting
- Inventory Reporting
- Ease of use
- Simple info graphics
- Ability to export to different formats
- Ability to connect to diverse data sources
- Ability to drill down/summarize
- Updated reporting
- Easy to link to several data sources
- Scheduling of reports.
- Output to specific formats like PDF and HTML where the grouping is preserved and translate to bookmarks (in PDF) or hyperlinks (in HTML).
- The formula editor which lets you write custom code behind the scenes.
- Dynamic customer letters and certificates
- Financial transaction and analysis
- Activity reports and event summaries