SAP Crystal is used across the company. It allows you streamline inventory refreshes and the custom ordering process into a single …
SAP Crystal is an extremely important and critical tool in our business operations primarily serving sales, finance and dispatch …
SAP Crystal is being used for many solutions we use that just require some form of static reporting and batch reporting. It is used by …
This tool is amazing for reporting. You can generate reports from different types of data sources easily. We are using this tool in the …
All the divisions where the need of formatted reports was there, i.e. in HR departments to get the complete detail of an employee for all …
We use it as our main reporting tool as part of our software application for all internal and external reports.
Create reports which are customizable to the needs of our organization. User-friendly and very likely the best for our clients. Intuitive …
We use Crystal Reports to generate over 200 standard reports for various data topics from our record-keeping system. These reports can be …
We use SAP Crystal to automate and generate a set of reports that are usually exported as PDF files directly to the user's email inboxes. …
SAP Crystal is being used by my organization to generate all kinds of reports across the entire organization. The company has been using …
I used SAP Crystal for report visualization. The graphs in the tool are outstanding with strong information telling ability combining with …
Crystal reports help us to pull automatic reports out of various databases directly (without importing into Excel first and running pivot …
SAP Crystal reports is naturally embedded into SAP B1, we use it across the organization and have over 100 different reports created at …
We use Crystal reports in our credit risk reporting function within the IFRS9 accounting standard to pick up specific delinquency reports …
It is used as a tool to visualize reports that are generated in our developed applications. It facilitates us to be able to display rich …
Publish to PDF (132)
Report sharing and collaboration (119)
Report Formatting Templates (116)
Formatting capabilities (134)
Upgrade Version to SAP Crystal Reports 2020
per single user license
SAP Crystal Reports 2020 64-Bit
per single user license
SAP Crystal Reports 2016 32-Bit
per single user license
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttp://www.sapstore.com/solutions/99013…
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Server are designed to help users create pixel-perfect, richly formatted, and dynamic reports from virtually any data source – delivered in dozens of export formats, in up to 24 languages. SAP Crystal Reports is a production reporting tool designed to turn almost any data source into interactive, actionable information that can be accessed offline or online, from applications, portals and mobile devices. SAP Crystal Server enables self-service access to reports, dashboards, and data exploration within a secure infrastructure.
- Supported: Administration via Web Interface
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: Data warehouse / dictionary layer
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: ODBC
- Supported: EMC Greenplum
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: SAP Hana
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: SAP
- Supported: Pixel Perfect reports
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Report Formatting Templates
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Integration with R or other statistical packages
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Output Raw Supporting Data
- Supported: Report Versioning
- Supported: Report Delivery Scheduling
- Supported: Delivery to Remote Servers
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Multi-User Support (named login)
- Supported: Role-Based Security Model
- Supported: Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
- Supported: Report-Level Access Control
- Supported: Table-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Field-Level Access Control (BI-layer)
- Supported: Single Sign-On (SSO)
- Supported: Responsive Design for Web Access
- Supported: Dedicated iOS Application
- Supported: Dedicated Android Application
- Supported: Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
- Supported: Java API
- Supported: Themeable User Interface (UI)
- Supported: Customizable Platform (Open Source)
SAP Crystal Solutions: The Mobile Worker Use Case
SAP Crystal Solutions: Identify and Eliminate Clutter in Your Visualizations
SAP Crystal Solutions: How to Buy SAP Crystal Reports Digitally
- Detailed information for SAP Crystal Server 2016’s supported platforms, such as Windows and Linux OS, browser, LDAP and hardware support
- Languages supported with SAP Crystal Reports 2016
- Product features to leverage with SAP Crystal Solutions for the small to midsize business
- Pixel-perfect reports created with SAP Crystal Solutions for small to midsize business
- Business goals to achieve with SAP Crystal Solutions for small to midsize business
- Implementation costs to consider with SAP Crystal Solutions for small to midsize business
- Comparison of features by version for SAP Crystal Reports and SAP Crystal Server software
- SAP Crystal Reports for Visual Studio
- SAP Crystal Reports for Eclipse
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, Italian, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Portuguese, Swedish, Polish, Danish, Norwegian, Finnish, Thai, Czech, Hungarian, Slovakian, Turkish, Romanian, Slovenian|
Frequently Asked Questions
SAP Crystal is an analytics and reporting software solution for SMBs. SAP Crystal comprises Crystal Reports for pixel-perfect reporting, and SAP Crystal Server for automated distribution and self-service access to reports, dashboards and data exploration.
Reviewers rate Publish to PDF highest, with a score of 9.2.
The most common users of SAP Crystal are from Mid-size Companies and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It was a fairly easy implementation with the small bumps any project might endure. Overall it was an as-expected implementation.
Just like any other implementation: When designing the differing reports, get end users' input, make sure to design the reports so that they display the information that the company requires, in the best and clearest way possible.
Test, test, test, revise when needed, and, particularly, do sufficient training so users are comfortable using Crystal Reports!
I wasn't around. It was decades ago
I wish there were walk-through tutorials - none of Crystal Reports is intuitive
Make sure the version compatibility before starting the implementation project
Document your process completely.
It takes almost no time to implement SAP Crystal Reports. It is installed locally for me and I was able to use it almost immediately. I just had to do a little bit of learning to get it to start the first time.
Write your own front end if possible. The report viewer works, but for most "standard" users you will end up doing more support.
Have a set project plan and know your target audience.
ECC customers should look at using SAP ALV as a data source; this is what we did to implement our financial statements. It is easy to use. Also make your default variants layout to Crystal - easy to use, and will be an easy interface for your end users. I highly recommend Crystal Reports for this.
No we had no problems with it.