Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Data Intelligence, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SAP Data Intelligence aims to transform distributed data sprawls into vital data insights, to deliver innovation at scale. It is a data management solution that connects, discovers, enriches, and orchestrates disjointed data assets into actionable business insights at enterprise scale. It enables the creation of data warehouses from heterogeneous enterprise data, management of IoT data streams, and facilitates scalable machine learning.
SAP Data Intelligence aims to allow users to leverage business applications to become an intelligent enterprise and provides a holistic, unified way to manage, integrate, and process all your enterprise data.
With SAP Data Intelligence users can:
1. Discover and connect to any data, anywhere, anytime from a single enterprise data fabric
2. Transform and augment data across complex data types and curate a robust searchable data catalog
3. Implement intelligent data processes by orchestrating complex data flows enriched with scalable, repeatable, production grade machine learning pipelines
- Supported: Data catalog
- Supported: Data pipelines
- Supported: Operationalize machine learning
- Supported: Data Profiling
- Supported: Self-service data preparation
- Supported: Monitor data processes
- Supported: Business glossary
- Supported: Business rules
- Supported: Data Quality
- Supported: Data integration
- Supported: Data orchestration
- Supported: Python, R, Go, and other open source operators
- Supported: Native operators for SAP solutions
- Oracle Database
- Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service (OSS)
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP Information Steward
- SAP Integration Suite
- SAP Data Services
- SAP IQ
- Open Source such as Python, R, Go, NodeJS, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Google BigQuery, GCS, Pub/Sub, etc
- Microsoft Azure Cloud SQL Database, Data Lake, etc
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Redshift, etc.
- SAP such as SAP HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP ABAP, SAP Cloud Applications
- SAP HANA Machine Learning
- SAP System Landscape Transformaiton
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Storage Blob
- Google Pub Sub
- Cloud Dataproc cluster
- Amazone Redshift
- IBM DB2
- IMAPm SFTP
- Talend Data Fabric
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Kubernetes & Docker|