Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Data Intelligence, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SAP Data Intelligence aims to transform distributed data sprawls into vital data insights, to deliver innovation at scale. It is a data management solution that connects, discovers, enriches, and orchestrates disjointed data assets into actionable business insights at enterprise scale. It enables the creation of data warehouses from heterogeneous enterprise data, management of IoT data streams, and facilitates scalable machine learning.
SAP Data Intelligence aims to allow users to leverage business applications to become an intelligent enterprise and provides a holistic, unified way to manage, integrate, and process all your enterprise data.
With SAP Data Intelligence users can:
1. Discover and connect to any data, anywhere, anytime from a single enterprise data fabric
2. Transform and augment data across complex data types and curate a robust searchable data catalog
3. Implement intelligent data processes by orchestrating complex data flows enriched with scalable, repeatable, production grade machine learning pipelines
- Supported: Data catalog
- Supported: Data pipelines
- Supported: Operationalize machine learning
- Supported: Data Profiling
- Supported: Self-service data preparation
- Supported: Monitor data processes
- Supported: Business glossary
- Supported: Business rules
- Supported: Data Quality
- Supported: Data integration
- Supported: Data orchestration
- Supported: Python, R, Go, and other open source operators
- Supported: Native operators for SAP solutions
- Oracle Database
- Alibaba Cloud Object Storage Service (OSS)
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP Information Steward
- SAP Integration Suite
- SAP Data Services
- SAP IQ
- Open Source such as Python, R, Go, NodeJS, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Google BigQuery, GCS, Pub/Sub, etc
- Microsoft Azure Cloud SQL Database, Data Lake, etc
- Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service), Redshift, etc.
- SAP such as SAP HANA and SAP Business Technology Platform, SAP ABAP, SAP Cloud Applications
- SAP HANA Machine Learning
- SAP System Landscape Transformaiton
- Microsoft Azure Data Lake Store
- Azure Storage Blob
- Google Pub Sub
- Cloud Dataproc cluster
- Amazone Redshift
- IBM DB2
- IMAPm SFTP
- Talend Data Fabric
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Kubernetes & Docker|
- High performance with high availability.
- Real-time reporting functionalities.
- Provides accurate and quality data.
- Data driven decisions
- Self-Service Analytics
- Need Rapid Improvement
- Still evolving
- Since we streamlined our business processes, we have been able to improve our working efficiency.
- Time management has improved significantly.
- Not very cost-effective
- Has made a significant impact on the reduction of our operational expenses.
- Through its analysis, it has also provided us with updated and enhanced information.
- SAP Data Intelligence has made data processing and analysis a breeze.
- Easy integration with other application and tools.
- Nice dashboard for monitoring all the data analytics at a single place.
- Great customer services and support.
- Can be use for any domain and product vertical.
- Takes much time to upload the data.
- Data ingestion, processing, and enrichment automation require no manual procedures.
- No-code environment saves time
- Integration with SAP and non-SAP tools improves productivity.
- Automation of data management slashed tasks by over 60% in most departments for the first 8 months.
- Metadata catalogs have enabled us to categorize data from disjointed sources in one place.
- It runs multiple ML models which enhances flexibility when managing data.
- The database of our company is now much improved than it was last year.
- Data Management is easy now and less confusing.
- Impressed by the data exploration and the way it manages even complex data.
- It is a much time-saving tool.
- SAP Data Intelligence enhances the corporate database by intelligently storing internal data directory resources and providing connectivity to external resources through a variety of connectors and gateways.
- SAP Data Intelligence allows the use of a cloud plan, which has helped the company save money and improve access to its data resources.
- Ease to analyze data.
- Data storage and management.
- Data governance.
- Processing and analyzing data has nowadays been a walk in the park with SAP Data Intelligence.
- Has really helped to cut our operational cost.
- Has also given us update and refined information through its analys[is].
- SAP Data Intelligence has reduced operational costs by integrating data in one cloud solution from multi cloud and on-prem deployment.
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning capabilities enables us to easily manage data in real-time.
- Robust set of data management features and built-in models eases time taken to analyze and virtualize data.
- One most important features of using this application is that it provides the best business leverage support in an insightful way.
- The logarithmic attribute is used for segmentation, audience attention, and real-time sales.
- By installing this application it definitely saves the user the time which is the best Return on Investment
- For running a organization without disabled data source or a mismanaged data operation you can't run without proper, stable and a Advance Data Management fleet. The price is nothing less than the value of sequential data management
- Another positive sign of using SAP Data Intelligence is that it searches and links to any file, anytime from any business file. Transform and modify data across complex files and freeze search data.
- It enables us to leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence to bring genuine, concrete benefits to our consumers.
- The management for making outcomes come from easily controllable data processing and timely accessibility.
- In our department, cost control has became a major Priority.
- Managing AI and Machine Learning integration of technology is quite beneficial for data management.
- Infrastructure expenses have been lowered as a result of virtualization and cloud-based technologies, but everything is operating flawlessly with the SAP digital analytics system.
- It connects to all sources of data and analyzes all information systems instantly.
- Data anomalies have disappeared and can be exploited
- Reduce costs and return on investment
- Transform Data with Proper management and use of data
- Managing Ai and Machine learning integrated technology is so useful for managing data.
- Infrastructure costs because of serverless and cloud based platforms are reduced and everything is working charming with SAP data intelligence platform.
- Connecting to all data sources and it automatically indexes all data assets.
- Customizing the application rather than the less available dashboards.
- All the Management Reports, Performance Charts & Indicators, Product review information is retrieve[able] with a single click.
- Implementation Strategy worked with 3rd-party service providers also.
- SAP Data Intelligence has saved a lot of time by providing a complete data solution within one platform.
- Better visualization options help in creating better charts.
- Provides a wide range of options to play with and explore data.
- It allows us to use ML/AI to provide real tangible benefits to our customers.
- It has strengthened our relationship with SAP as a partner company.
- On-boarding new data science team members is simplified.
- It has been only once that we got stuck while using bulk data but the issue was resolved by their support team.
- Easy manageable data handling and anytime access delivers the best output results.
- Cost management has now become a leading ROI within our division.
- Streamlined the claims process.
- Savings made on claims as those high value ones have been highlighted faster.
- Saved on analyst time as the tool has eased some of the workload by tying together different elements.
- Reduce human intervention
- Simplified technical architecture with hybrid data source
- Enable in-build machine learning componenet