SAP Fieldglass Reviews

March 21, 2018
Kyle Moninger | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Like I said in a previous question, we did not use a previous system before Fieldglass VMS. Our process was simply emailing a master Excel spreadsheet with a list of projects, contractors, approvers, and payments. While this worked on a small scale, our external partners and contracted jobs grew and this process became cumbersome. We saw the need to streamline our payment process and Fieldglass offered us the solution.
Read Kyle Moninger's full review
May 27, 2016
Elias Cobb | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

As I mentioned, I did not specifically choose Fieldglass, as our clients made the selection. However, I can definitely compare them from a user perspective.

Fieldglass is better than WAND, Covendis, PeopleFluent, and Beeline, pretty much across the board. WAND's rate section is much better and easier to understand, and the attachments are easier to manage. However, WAND also requires one to enter skills and duties that are basically duplicating the resume, which is a lot of extra work. IQNavigator is much easier to use when submitting the initial candidate, but after that it gets more difficult. It forces you to enter a lot of extraneous information which slows the entire process down. IQN is not very intuitive either. PeopleFluent also asks for a lot of extraneous info, and the flow from tab to tab is terrible. Beeline's core submittal process isn't bad, but the overall application is not intuitive, and information is scattered throughout the application and not organized well. Covendis is terrible, front to back. There isn't a single thing about Covendis that would make me choose it.

In summary, Fieldglass, from a vendor perspective, is one of the best VMSs I have used. I would certainly recommend it over WAND, IQN, PeopleFluent, Beeline, or Covendis.
Read Elias Cobb's full review
September 16, 2014

Alternatives Considered

The above list doesn't appear to include other VMS technologies which is odd. I've used Beeline and Provade. Fieldglass is miles above Provade but definitely has major competition with Beeline. Beeline appears to have more flexibility in configuration then FG. We did not select FG but rather our clients hence our partnership. W

What is SAP Fieldglass?

SAP Fieldglass is a cloud-based product designed to help companies manage their contingent workforces and project-based labor.