Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP HANA Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $0.95 per month Capacity Units
- Supported: In-memory, columnar, massively parallel database processing
- Supported: Full ACID compliance
- Supported: Multitenancy
The support is very user-friendly and proactive available in live chat or through call or email.
- SAP HANA Cloud delivers transaction and analytics simultaneously without data duplication.
- Helps us to develop smart applications with embedded ML and analyze sensitive data while protecting our privacy.
- Great and unparalleled support system.
- Helps us to manage data more efficiently with integrated multi-tier storage.
- There is a bit of a learning curve.
- The price is not so frustrating but not friendly to small businesses enterprises.
- connectivity to other cloud applications
- no hardware maintenance anymore
- one throat to choke
- pricing transparancy
- on-prem private cloud variant
- openness to other service providers
scaling is often easier with on-prem solutions
- Central code repository
- using best practice tools
- providing the latest modeling technologies
- integrating with GIT
- containerized setup.
- Row level security between containers
- Better integration of the Planviz within BAS
- More guidance in containerizing your legacy schema/container structures.
- out of the box version control tool (git hub) in which we can see a visual representation of the visual HANA objects (e.g. HANA views are hard to assess in the github)
- the ability to visualize dependencies between containers (lineage)
- less administrative efforts
- multi tenancy
- some of on-prem features are not yet available
- Data harmonization
- Data Models
- Ease to Maintain
- Bugs that are consider features.
Business problems I solved by using this are:
1. SAP HANA CLOUD offers a good speed and performance of the database
2. It is flexible and data connectivity is really impressive
Scope of Use case:
1. Scale System Load
2. Monitor Database and troubleshoot
3. Ensure Availability through backup and recovery
- Easy Deployment
- Monitor Database
- Develop Applications
- Sometimes face issue in customization
- Cost is too much
- Integration capabilities should be improved
But as per the review and feedback, I would like to rate this 10 because I also feel that the Customer support service is very good and efficient of SAP HANA Cloud compared to the other alternatives present in the market.
- Integration with other systems.
- It's more reliable and secure.
- Ease of use.
- Materialized views.
- Lack of previews without materialized view.
- Does not support ERP software.
- Some inbuilt windows functions can be added and more nodes can be given in default.
- Having a client, supplier, staff, and connections all in one transaction is tough to manage.
- Cost can be more reduced.
- Ease of use.
- Better control over processes.
- It can be used in any device and anywhere in the world.
- Cover more industry vertical.
- Open integration with 3rd party apps.
- More knowledge base availability.
- Recurring cost.
- Application development.
- Database and data management.
- Intelligent technologies.
- Data management.
- Data analytics.
- Software crashes.
- Product development.
- User friendly.
- User friendly.
- SAP HANA Cloud can help drive data analytics, data migration, and data management exceptionally well.
- It offers an integration service that lets you integrate data and processes with 3rd party app or any other cloud app.
- In-memory capability helps in faster data processing.
- Integration service offers 3rd party app integration, which is really cool, but it is time-consuming and not easy to integrate.
- Realtime data replication
- Column and Row data input & processing
- Very limited hardware comparability
- Initial booting time is quite longer
- Bit improvement need in the UX part
- SAP HANA Cloud provides cloud central to easily create and manage SAP HANA database.
- It provides single place to store, access, and process huge data in real-time.
- Allows to apply advanced analytics with ease
- Protects confidential and sensitive data
- Can scale easily to match system load
- Pricing is bit on higher side compared to competitors but it's worth paying for given the number of features provided by SAP HANA Cloud
- It will be good if SAP HANA Cloud provides ability to keep snapshots during deployments
- SAP business application studio UI experience could be improved
- Job schedular could help getting rid of manual work.
- Multiple solutions for customers like a single tenant, enterprise cloud, hypercycle, and s/4.
- Runs on cloud, private cloud, dedicated cloud, customer cloud.
- Can also interact with non-SAP customer's database using APIs.
- Options on licence like SAAS model, and subscription MODEL.
- Could add more user pop-ups information for field's screen in cloud.
- A screen snippet option would be handy.
- In cloud dashboard, there should be an option to sync to calendar.
- SAP HANA Cloud has multiple solutions for customers like a single tenant, enterprise cloud, On-premise,hyper-scale, and S/4.
- SAP HANA Cloud run's cloud,private cloud,dedicated cloud,customer owned.
- It provides many option's on license like SAAS model,License + LAAS model,License + subscription model.
- SAP HANA Cloud can interact with non-SAP customer's database using API's.
- In SAP ECC, each field's screen gives information and utility of that field, but in the cloud, we need to add more user pop-up information for every field.
- Screen shot capture tools will be useful.
- In cloud dashboard,each task sync up with calendar.
- SAP HANA makes report creation quick and simple.
- No scaling problems.
- Due to the in-memory database, data processing takes substantially less time than with conventional systems.
- It would be nice if there was a simple method to incorporate other non-SAP apps.
- Except for the integration of non-native programs, everything functions well.
- Hana deployment
- Instance management
- Data processing time is much less than others because it is in-memory database.
- Creating reports using SAP HANA is quick and easy.
- No Scalability issue.
- If there is an easy way to integrate other non-SAP applications, that would be great.
- Everything works perfect except integration for non-native apps.
- In-memory optimization
- Real-time querying of data
- Provides flexibility and scalability
- Improper memory management
- Switching between primary and secondary nodes
SAP HANA Cloud provides scalability as well as flexibility.
SAP HANA Cloud provides centralized environment to access, process and store the data realtime.
Less appropriate for handling huge amount of data and also bit expensive because of the hardware compatibility issues.
- I like that SAP HANA Cloud is scalable.
- It's highly secure.
- Sincere it's subscription based, it's affordable.
- Makes data storage and accessing it was.
- Integration isn't straightforward.
- Not the most affordable option.
- Data storage
- Integrate well with S/4 HANA
- Provide robust platform
- Does not allow native calls from other databases