SAP HANA Cloud
SAP HANA Cloud
We use SAP HANA as the backend database for S4/HANA and BW systems. Also, we have an enterprise SAP HANA system used for reporting. All …
SAP HANA is a powerful data management, processing, and access platform. SAP HANA was able to reduce our company's IT complexity, improve …
We leverage SAP HANA as a DB which acts as a backbone for any application development for our clients or in-house application to transform …
The successful deployment of SAP HANA was dependent on having relevant data professionals and It delivers a great level of data …
We used SAP HANA as a database for SAP BW (SAP BE on HANA) and the performance gain was impressive. Activities that used to take hours are …
It was really beneficial to our in-house application development, and it provided excellent process analysis and a solution for our …
We use SAP HANA to transform business's finance processes, with businesses big and small. The system allows us to make their lives easier, …
It is used as a spatial data warehouse and spatial analysis tool.
SAP HANA is used as core ERP solution. It was implemented as green field deployment covering Manufacturing, Procurement, Sales, …
SAP HANA has allowed us to make extensive use of databases, and it was earlier very tedious to deal with the problems that we faced while …
We have been using SAP HANA Cloud as a real-time database for our weather stations located across the country. With its hybrid database …
SAP HANA is one of the most evolved products from SAP as is quickly becoming essential for any future-facing organization. It is very …
Real-time integration of business activities including finance, human resources, procurement, sales, manufacturing, and customer support …
This tool is helpful in accessing data from the databases and also beneficial in data management as well as the processing of the data. It …
It's quite beneficial since it has exceptional analytical skills for making real-time decisions. Data processing is aided by its in-memory …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP HANA Cloud, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
24 people want pricing too
SAP HANA Cloud is a single database as a service (DBaaS) foundation for modern applications and analytics across all enterprise data. The cloud-based data foundation modernizes how business decisions are made with live data. It aims to enable users to build data solutions with cloud-native scalability, speed, and performance. The SAP HANA Cloud database gives users business-ready information while enabling security, privacy, and anonymization with enterprise reliability. It can be deployed either on premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid combination for quicker time-to-value.
- Supported: In-memory, columnar, massively parallel database processing
- Supported: Full ACID compliance
- Supported: Multitenancy
What is SAP HANA?
SAP HANA is an application that uses in-memory database technology to process very large amounts of real-time data from relational databases, both SAP and non-SAP, in a very short time. The in-memory computing engine allows HANA to process data stored in RAM as opposed to reading it from a disk which means that the data can be accessed in real time by the applications using HANA. The product is sold both as an appliance and as a cloud-based software solution.
Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Dynamics AX (Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations), discontinued are common alternatives for SAP HANA Cloud.
Reviewers rate Implementation Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.
The most common users of SAP HANA Cloud are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Provided the ability to run advanced analytic solutions with real-time data that could not be built in earlier tools.
- Provides better data insights in turn providing visibility to business processes.
- Positive ROI.
- Quick breakeven.
- Multi-fold productivity.
- Efective financial planning
- Better forecasting
- Planning is easy
- Ledger reconciliation is better
- Due it series of version it requires higher cost purchases
- I highly recommend using this tool due to its security features when working on a sensitive data set.
- Faster availability of data to analysis
- very much positive
- faster ROI as per management
- Customers again and again support the transition to SAP because it works so well
- Consolidation or sometimes elimination of multiple spatial data management tools.
- Enabled spatial analysis too impractical to perform on other platforms.
- Pre-integration with other SAP and non-SAP tools improves business processes
- Ease of implementation
- Ready solution
- It is highly scalable, therefore it can adjust to growing business demands
- Enhanced security and risk compliance.
- Improved business outcomes
- SAP HANA has made it easy to process large sets of data in an unmatched speed
- Faster applications has won us more customers and users
- We are able to use machine learning algorithms in the data sets to discover valuable insights
- Understanding where a configuration might not have worked
- Its complexity to understand at first (training. is getting better at this)
- Integration with tools outside SAP
- Companies may use the software to increase their cross-functional transparency, as well as their efficiency and agility. The solution may also help businesses to conduct more efficient, real-time operational reporting and get more insight into day-to-day operations in order to make quicker and more informed decisions.
- The program assisted in the development of a forward-thinking digital platform by making it easier for users to accomplish their goals.
- It improves the competitiveness of a company's financial, marketing, procurement, and supply chain processes, among many others, in today's volatile market.
- We can maintain and get access to a diverse range of data.
- Customizable reports are the most beneficial feature for us.
- Since its financial transactional management didn’t work well for us so we have to face minor losses in this regard.
- SAP HANA's AI and machine learning capabilities collaborate in the optimization of various operations, hence providing value to the services.
- It benefits the company since it enables faster delivery of essential daily and monthly data that are used to make critical decisions.
- We also utilize it to create product-service marketing campaigns and analyze industry reporting.
- OLAP and OLTP are in one location, with efficiency and efficacy for predictive analysis.
- Executing our multi-platform campaigns in each of their stages: market research, customer segmentation, resource management, and analysis is extremely competitive and vital.
- Wide variety of data types can be maintained easily, so flexibility is in our hands.
- The decision we made by analyzing the generated report really had a great positive impact.
- Considering the scalability SAP HANA offers, it is the best investment.
- Positive for connecting to data virtualization tools
- Positive for providing real-time data
- Positive for providing good speed
- Positive - Huge time savings for month and yearend reporting
- Positive - Fully integrated ETL and Analytics processes
- Negative - Team formation and ramp up was a challenge
- Improved visibility
- Quicker adoption
- Availability of documentation
- The cost of the new hardware was significantly lower than the expense of hardware that was required to support the same footprint on a conventional SAP hardware landscape
- Less expensive so it is a positive ROI on business
- Resource optimization
- Better use of inventory
- User interface
- Improved overall performance
- Subscribers are increasing everyday
- GREAT product so far
- Trying with limited resources and then investing more is a plus
- Initial setup was very simple
- Must appreciate the great customer support
- Handle Large transactions
- Manager mutliple entities
- Real time data