Reviews (1-17 of 17)
- Litmos makes it easy for users to see which trainings they have been assigned, and when they are due. This allows them to prioritize their time to finish the courses with minimal interruption of their work day.
- Litmos capability to integrate with pre-recorded videos for each module makes for a much nicer feeling learning track than traditional routes.
- The Litmos portal is a nice place to find any trainings you are looking for.
- At times the trainings glitch out and don't recognize the user completed a section, stopping them from being able to proceed.
- Users are not able to remove courses from their home page if it is something they are not required to complete.
- Deliver online training to people in the organization - in a simple and user-friendly user interface that makes it easier for the user to learn.
- Tracking progress of the learning at the user level - managers can easily see if team members are on schedule with their learning plan.
- Reporting capabilities.
- Progress tracking of the course itself - you can resume at any time where you left off last time.
- For video classes, a better mechanism to see if the user really watched the whole video would help. Right now if you start the video it will mark it as 100% watched, which is not really accurate.
- As always, more and more detailed reporting out of the box would help.
- Small improvement - ability to search in the main page. Right now you have to go to the course library and then search.
With Litmos it is easy to create learning plans for team members; I personally use learning plans for my team members' yearly goal setting and it works great.
- It's very easy to upload SCORM courses to the Litmos.
- User Reports allow administrators to track course progress, as well as send reminders to those that haven't completed courses.
- Building Learning Path enables administrators to bundle multiple annual training offers to employees.
- Adding Additional Questions after training modules is very straightforward and easy to build.
- Adding a Synch option from employee payroll and benefits (ADP) to Litmos would be helpful. Currently you can import, but it doesn't help with individuals who leave the company. It would be helpful to add/remove from ADP.
- Intuitive for both the course designer and the user
- It tracks users and usage
- Litmos allows us to easily modify content and input new material.
- The assessment tools could cover a broader scope of educationally engaging formats
- Combining learner files so that their assessment score and their assessment responses are in one location
- Organization of materials
- Method to monitor progress, test results and areas to work on
- Easy to facilitate the updating and refreshing of materials for the training manager
- Providing the person training a new hire with visibility into time and areas spent as an indicator of effort
- Not sure if there is a way to alert team members to refreshed or updated content added to the system
- Litmos offers a lot of features and functionality for learning administration.
- The reporting functionality in Litmos is very extensive and easy to use.
- Litmos has a huge library of course content available to learners.
- Due to the large number of features available, the system is not as easy to navigate as more simple systems.
- The Litmos system does not have the ability to auto-generate surveys to learners following a learning object.
- The system does not have a calendar feature where live events can be added or edited.
- Easy to implement
- Allows you to create custom learning paths
- Simple user interface
- AI - most LMS systems have this for recommendations
- Could have better engagement tools
- Cannot be customized as much as other systems
There are better solutions out there if you have more time and can invest.
- Presents our content. We use an authoring tool and the videos we create are easily uploaded to Litmos. We also have several types of recordings that we use for other session types and those are easy to load and make available in short order.
- We can track user progress fairly easily, too.
- Completion rates are easy to find.
- We would still like to see better reporting capability. That is really the main thing we lack.
- Easily updated by the individual that updates the program
- Smooth format to follow to get from page to page
- Have yet to experience the site being down
- Better iPhone App, some pages currently run to the right and there's more scrolling envolved
We needed a solution that would work on nearly any platform and preferably had a native app for mobile devices, Litmos has fit the build. We are also able to leverage Litmos in ways that it was not originally designed to be used due to their flexible API.
- Flexible capabilities on all devices: Many Learning Management Systems only have browser-based software, which can be limiting or too open when referring to an LMS. Litmos has iOS and Android applications that allow us to keep the system within a controlled environment.
- Easily to integrate API: Without an API, Litmos would be pretty limited for our companies scope of work. The API allows us to build our own report with the data that is important to us instead of simply relying on the LMS's build in features to meet our needs.
- Unlimited Storage: Many programs limit users on the amount of storage they can use which can be a real hiccup when trying to utilize captivating video or high-resolution photos. Litmos offers unlimited storage so uploading large files isn't even a second thought.
- Support: Through the multiple support tickets that have been issued to Litmos by our company, they are always quick to respond and relatively helpful. Their development team might take a while to implement a change, but atleast your voice is being heard.
- Uservoice: Litmos utilizes a system that allows users and administrators to actively participate in deciding what features get added next. Users can submit ideas and others will be able to vote on them.
- Build in Assessments lacking options: The build in assessment editor leaves much to be desired (although it is on the list of items to improve upon). The options for question types are basic and lackluster.
- Development team solution time: Support tickets that deal with real issues affecting large groups of people are oftentimes addressed many months down the road. As with many large companies with software, it takes Litmos quite a while to get around fixing issues.
Litmos has been very well suited for our company with the ability to easily set up user profiles and assign as few or as many courses and learning paths as needed. We are able to have pre-employment assessments to check where the user's knowledge level is in response to their perceived knowledge.
- Self-paced training options - We were able to create and upload short training modules for clients to view at their convenience.
- Track training progress - We are able to see training completion by individual users, teams, and organizations and can pull reports that help us make decisions about future training offerings.
- iOS/Android app - Mobile apps allow our users to access training whenever and wherever they'd like.
- I think Litmos needs to offer a little more in terms of customization options.
- There should be an ability to organize the order in which classes appear on screen to learners.
- Ease of use - simple interface that allows users to access content and training courses with relative ease
- Scalability - Litmos does not appear to have any limitations which would affect speed due to the number of courses or amount of material uploaded
- Reporting - the reporting capability is basic and needs to be expanded to really be of use for the more mature e-learning organisation. If all you need is an overview of who is completing courses and their scores, then Litmos is fine. But if you want detailed "coaching" type insights then other solutions are better suited
- Mobile Capability - Although Litmos does have some mobile capability, it is effectively the same as the desktop interface. Ideally, mobile e-learning should be focused around JIT and support coaching capability where reps can record videos, upload to the platform and allow managers to review and comment accordingly. Adding this capability in will add much to the Litmos platform
- 3rd Party Interaction - where you have a need for 3rd parties like resellers / partners to interact with Litmos, you need to deploy a whole new instance of Litmos. There is no integration which allows you to build specific roles and then segment this out when it comes to reporting. Managing two platforms is time-consuming. Also integration into our system via API appears limited
Less appropriate: organisations who have reached a level of enablement maturity where the need for JIT is critical and where mobile interaction for coaching is needed with detailed reports that guide managers on how to support their reps. Also, Litmos is limited in terms of content creation. For basic requirements, Litmos works but for more advanced capabilities especially around testing of content knowledge, other 3rd party tools are needed
I love it because I get real-time visibility as to who is taking our training and how much progress they've made.
- It enables our IOMI® (International Office Moving Institute) students to see more than 100 videos--all of different lengths depending upon the subject matter to learn the best practice methods for estimating and performing office moves.
- To keep them "engaged" and paying attention, the videos are laced with a lot of questions with several possible good answers. Only if they pay attention to the course material are they able to answer the questions correctly and then proceed onto the next course or module.
- Litmos is very well suited for small to midsize corporations who want to satisfy their LMS needs with a very economical solution.
- The software features a large set of integration with other frameworks and technologies that make its adoption a breeze. At our university, it is integrated with OneLogin to allow Single Sign-on capabilities.
- The instructional content on Litmos can be customized to present a gamification look and feel. With badges and leaderboard features, it makes the learning process more fun.
- During our use of this system, we have found that the video tagging feature is not always perfect. The search functionality does not always return the correctly tagged videos.
- The automatic speech to text processing is not always spot on with this software. Occasionally we've seen gross errors come up in the transcribed version that needed correction.
- First, Litmos is very easy to use. I was able to record and publish an initial training in a matter of hours.
- Litmos is also very flexible - you can choose to use the recording tools resident within Litmos, or as we do, use a third party tool to record. The flexibility in tools means that literally anyone can record training, best practices, process training, etc... which continues to add to scaling.
- Finally, Litmos provides great support - many times we have had questions or needed to do something custom and they have always been there for us. A great partner to work with.
- Reporting seems to always be the last aspect of a product to evolve, especially for products that are cutting edge. Litmos is no exception - however over the past few releases has made good progress on reporting visualizations. Keep it up!
- Some of the functionality that Litmos has, like star ratings, reviews, identifying users that are not in teams, etc.... should be part of the core product. These are only now available as premium and therefore cost more, however these are really fundamental to extracting value from the solution, as such I think something more custom as a justifiable for premium pricing
- We had two individuals attend the last Litmos conference in Las Vegas and it was excellent, however it would have been better if they had some real customer examples of how various industries are setting up trainings. Those examples can be very helpful in new companies getting up to speed.
- I love most of the support team. I feel like they go above and beyond to be helpful. They rate a 10 in my book.
- For non-designers, there is an easy way to create courses.
- The interface is clean and easy to navigate.
- The account executive oversold the product and promised things the LMS could not do.
- When communicating issues with account executive, there is not great communication or follow-through.
- ADP sync is not working well.
- Teams cannot be created based on location's street names - only by city.
- The user experience (from the learner's view) is very good. The tiles display nicely and the system is intuitive to use.
- The system is able to be branded so that it matches our company's own software, making it feel like it is more part of our organization.
- We love that Litmos is cloud based, allowing our employees to access the software anywhere our employees have access to the internet. It even has a decent mobile app (for the end users).
- The Admin experience isn't quite as good as the learner's experience. The software has seen a lot of dramatic improvements over the last two years, but there still seems to be more "clicking" to get to some of the areas within the system.
- The course creation process could be a little better. It is very easy to actually package the content into courses and learning paths. The problem is where you actually write in the individual modules. There is no built in spell check (at least that I have seen). The window to copy the text into is small. We have started creating our content outside of Litmos and then pasting it into the course. This has been very effective for our organization.
- I wish that custom reports could be shared with other users inside of the system, instead of having to be exported and then shared.
SAP Litmos Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About SAP Litmos
SAP Litmos is a cloud based learning management solution. According to the vendor, this solution unifies virtual, classroom, mobile, social and ecommerce capabilities in a single, secure and scalable platform that can meet any organization’s training needs.
Additionally, the vendor says SAP Litmos helps their customers with the following:
SAP Litmos Screenshots
SAP Litmos Integrations
SAP Litmos Competitors
|Pro: 1,001 - 1M Active Users||Contact Us|
|Pro: 501-1000 Active Users||$2||Price user/month|
|Pro: 150-500 Active Users||$3||price user/month|
SAP Litmos Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SAP Litmos Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Countries:||North America, Europe, Australia and Oceania, Asia, Central America, South America, Middle-East and Africa|
|Supported Languages:||Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish|