Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Report sharing and collaboration (99)
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.) (102)
Drill-down analysis (100)
Formatting capabilities (104)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Lumira Discovery, and make your voice heard!
SAP Lumira, standard edition
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: ODBC
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: IBM Netezza
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: SAP Hana
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: SAP
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Acquire and enrich data, big and small, from any source
- Supported: Visualize and explore any amount of data in real time without sacrificing performance or security
- Supported: Export reports, dashboards, presentations and infographics to pdf format for easy sharing
|Supported Languages||Chinese (Simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.|
What really is valuable is the confidence you have when using the dashboards for decision making and monitoring the success of those decisions in a tailored manner.
- A quick view on logs (or any other data) relating to time scale.
- A quick view on new data.
- For viewing and experimenting with HANA results.
- When we need to visualize sequences with start/stop e.g. it could visualize workflows, loops, or waiting times between steps.
- Also it can not merge several data sources in one (or the functions are hidden somewhere?)