Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Most of the user guides are pretty comprehensive and very easy to understand. The product itself is designed to be self-serve tool, did not need much of the end-user training. Most of the training we had is to how to read the data, how to explore the data, how to acquire the data etc.
SAP Lumira Discovery is a data visualization software solution that helps business users take full advantage of the massive amounts of data that is available to their business by using data analysis and data visualization capabilities. The data available in all major data sources (like MS Excel, csv, txt, and diverse database formats) can be put together in grids and graphs to create presentations, dashboards, infographics or business reports. The vendor says that its solution helps users go beyond spreadsheets and basic data presentations – all with drag and drop and point and click actions.
- Supported: Live Connection to External Data
- Supported: Snapshot of External Data
- Supported: OLAP (Pre-processed cube representation)
- Supported: ROLAP (SQL-layer querying)
- Supported: Multi-Data Source Reporting (Blending)
- Supported: MS Excel Workbooks
- Supported: Text Files (CSV, etc)
- Supported: Oracle
- Supported: MS SQL Server
- Supported: IBM DB2
- Supported: Postgres
- Supported: MySQL
- Supported: ODBC
- Supported: Hortonworks Hadoop
- Supported: IBM Netezza
- Supported: HP Vertica
- Supported: SAP Hana
- Supported: Teradata
- Supported: Salesforce
- Supported: SAP
- Supported: Customizable dashboards
- Supported: Drill-down analysis
- Supported: Formatting capabilities
- Supported: Report sharing and collaboration
- Supported: Publish to Web
- Supported: Publish to PDF
- Supported: Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
- Supported: Location Analytics / Geographic Visualization
- Supported: Acquire and enrich data, big and small, from any source
- Supported: Visualize and explore any amount of data in real time without sacrificing performance or security
- Supported: Export reports, dashboards, presentations and infographics to pdf format for easy sharing
|SAP Lumira, standard edition||$185||per user|
|Supported Languages||Chinese (Simplified), Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.|
Frequently Asked Questions
SAP Lumira Discovery is SAP’s data visualization and discovery application. It facilitates data discovery, visualization, and analysis by assisting users with creation of dashboards, infographics, presentations, data facets, tag clouds, and more.
Reviewers rate Formatting capabilities highest, with a score of 9.6.
The most common users of SAP Lumira Discovery are from Enterprises and the Unknown industry.