We have used SAP SLT replication in our Customer Corporate reporting. This tool has made it possible to get data in Real Time earlier than …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SAP Replication Server, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Here is SAP's value proposition with SAP Replication Server:
Information and data-driven insight is what powers business today. But to get the most from your enterprise data, you need a way to bring transactional, streaming, social media, and other data together – regardless of its format and whether it’s structured or unstructured – and be able to analyze it. The challenge is moving, replicating, and centralizing a wide variety of data efficiently, cost-effectively, and quickly enough to meet business demands for active insight. SAP® Replication Server® can help.
- Supported: Transactional data integrity
- Supported: Data quality assurance
- Supported: Flexible topology
- guaranteed delivery
- high availability
- low latency
- data transformation
- make implementation easier
- make programming easier
- offer out of the box pre-defined use cases
We have used SAP SLT replication in our Customer Corporate reporting. This tool has made it possible to get data in Real Time earlier than it was scheduled, as well as to batch process to get data for reporting.
Due to this tool it is possible to get real time data for business decisions. It is huge time saving for Period end and Q close closing. No more waiting to see data for reporting.
Real time reporting is a business requirement for a long time. Our Business Community is very happy with this tool outcome.
- Real time data transfer.
- Enhanced data monitoring and Transformation Capability.
- Low maintenance.
- Tight integration with SAP
- Data Reconciliation Functionality.
- Training was excellent on the product.
- Great customer service when questions arose.
- Functionality was awesome.
- Bringing the main OLTP down for maintenance then allowed down time we could previously never afford to make SLA committments
- A few bugs existed in the specific implementation we created requirements for, and we had to wait for Sybase to fix those bugs before it went live to production
- Two way replication had issues where if the same table was being updated by both source and destination, a decision had to made on the "truth". We had to write some special software for specific business requirements.
- Sometimes RepServer would go down, and we didn't know about it until the next time a healthcheck was performed. We had to write some monitoring software to notify us if things went down.