- The main thing I liked is it has mitigated all the duplicity of the tables, which ultimately helped to reduce the DB size of your system, in-memory is the key benefit of S/4 HANA usages.
- It helped developers and operations set for easy going.
- Scheduling the logistics process, generating various reports in a span of a seconds to few minutes to hours from the huge amount of time which was required in earlier in days.
- So far I have not yet discovered much of the area of improvement, but definitely I can see, that the procedure for implementation and configuration of different business process and technical integrations should be in easy and can be well documented.
- At this moment less documentation is available, and resources who have real time S/4 HANA working experience are less in the market.
- One machine for everything is the biggest challenge for an organisation to support and maintain.
SAP S/4HANA Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About SAP S/4HANA
SAP S/4HANA stands for SAP
Suite 4 HANA. According to the vendor, it is a next-generation integrated enterprise resource planning
(ERP) software that is designed for businesses of all sizes, in all industries,
that require deep and broad functionality combined with a high degree of
flexibility. SAP S/4HANA was launched in 2015 and been adopted by more than
3,200 customers over a period of sixteen months. The vendor says SAP S/4HANA is materially
different from anything SAP has done before and represents the company’s
biggest innovation since SAP R/3.
SAP S/4HANA is intended to provide a digital core for an organization. It is fully architected for the most advanced in-memory platform, SAP HANA, and is designed on the most modern design principles with the SAP Fiori user experience to create a personalized and simple feel on users’ device of choice (tablet, laptop, mobile). SAP S/4HANA aims to simplify an organizations’ system landscape and reduce total cost of ownership by shrinking the data footprint while at the same time improving productivity levels in the form of higher throughput.
S/4HANA can be deployed either on premise, in the cloud, or in a hybrid combination for quick time-to-value.
SAP S/4HANA Screenshots
SAP S/4HANA Competitors
SAP S/4HANA Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SAP S/4HANA Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages:||Most languages|