Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- We rarely experience system down time.
- Customer Support Representative Knowledge - they know very little about the actual functionality of the software.
- Customer Support Knowledge base accuracy and volume - when you search for something and get over 1,000 matches as often happens - you waste so much time just trying to find an answer - then you end up putting in a ticket with support - see above.
- Integration between Recruiting and Onboarding is terrible - they are two different systems, so you are administering twice as much.
- Very clunky - click click click click click - our users do not like the system at all and only use it for the bare necessities.
- Unexplained issues - if you ask why something happened they state that "they don't have to provide that to their customers" - no joke, it has happened several times when I ask why functionality changed.
- We had no SAP support during our implementation - then we asked them to review our setup and they wanted to charge us thousands of dollars to fix it - when our implementation was done by one of their "trusted, talented and certified" support partners - that they RECOMMENDED to us.