SAP Workforce Analytics Reviews

Albeiro Florez | TrustRadius Reviewer
SAP Workforce Analytics was used to understand the dynamics of the corporation's workforce via the use of actual metrics - metric points such as profitability per employee, where do our employees excel the most, how do our employees compare against industry leaders - all of which, helped us re-engage the organization's business strategies to increase effectiveness and the overall readiness of our workforce at any given time.
  • The way the data is cubed is extremely easy, via the drag-and-drop interfaces. It helps build and analyze dashboards effectively in a timely manner.
  • One of the best things In my personal opinion, is that SAP Workforce Analytics helps you as a leader, to create intelligent and targeted initiatives based on the data-informed reports you can generate.
  • As a new user myself (2 yrs of experience), I find it incredible that I can tap into a specialized community when I need to do something and do not know how. There have been times that I've thought of a report but didn't really know where to start, after a couple hours of talking to people in the community, I felt like an expert at something I had no idea could be accomplished.
  • WFA allows us to develop those strategic reports that will support the decision making process, increasing logic and confidence through the use of metrics and measures.
  • One of the key areas of improvement, is not in the software itself, but the implementation process into organizations. Sometimes the lack of knowledge of an organization's key driven factors, causes SAP products to not be customized properly for the organization, or the organization's lack of knowledge of all SAP products hinders a produced and effective implementation strategy.
  • Ad-hoc reporting lags sometimes, and whether it's server response times or the organization's slow connections, it tends to slow the processes at points.
  • The move to V12 for PM forms leaves the customer with limited configuration choices and the administration tools are not yet up to the functionality that customers get using SuccessFactory and the v11 forms.
I have solved numerous business process problems by automating with SAP Workforce Analytics (WF). I have also used the PM module and routemap functionality to automate other general HR processes not tied to performance or compensation planning. For example, I created electronic versions of an employee change form and used the system to route it to approvers.
Read Albeiro Florez's full review

SAP Workforce Analytics Scorecard Summary

Automated data collection (1)
Data analysis (1)