What is Sapling?

Sapling is an AI-driven writing assistant designed to help professionals compose more on-point messaging for happier customers, from Sapling Intelligence in San Francisco.

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Sapling, and make your voice heard!

4 people want pricing too

What is Grammarly?

Grammarly in San Francisco provides its grammar improvement and AI driven writing assistance platform, available on free or paid premium and business plans.

What is Jasper?

Conversion AI, LLC headquartered in Austin, offers an AI copywriting tool, called Jasper, primarily used to create content marketing with less work. The vendor states it uses AI to write copy that converts for ads, emails, websites, listings, and blogs.

Product Demos

Sapling - What our customers say?
02:39

Sapling Video

Learn about what customers say about Sapling

Sapling Technical Details

Theresa A Rahman | TrustRadius Reviewer
In terms of fixes and integrations: Sapling.ai is my favorite. It offers multiple integrations with third-party software such as Salesforce, Mailchimp, Slack, Microsoft 365, Discord, and Linkedin.
  • It works in all text-based web applications like Gmail, Salesforce Lightning, and Zendesk and helps improve typing ability.
  • Offers over 40 integrations with Sapling AI
  • Integration with Salesforce, Linkedin, Slack and many more ...
  • There is no extension for Safari yet.
This tool is generally more useful in commercial settings. However, that doesn't mean that people can't use it and make a profit.
Sapling.ai is an AI-based writing tool that will give your campaigns a boost by assisting with skills like generating fresh ideas and angles for a high converting copy. It comes with a set of features like auto-grammar check, spelling check, word predictions, and more. This makes it a great tool for content marketing and writing. With this tool, you can create fresh content in seconds and save a ton of time.
  • AI messaging assistant
  • Fast response
  • Reduce time
  • Improve integration part
  • Also have an offline app
I have been using Sapling for a couple of years now and I must say that I am pretty impressed with the tool. It comes with a lot of useful features and allows you to create a large volume of content at a minimum cost.
Prashant Singh | TrustRadius Reviewer
We using Sapling for our software email marketing professional emails Sapling has been a great find for me in writing good content for emails and websites. A great dashboard with good customer support makes it more reliable. I would definitely recommend this software to other organizations. Sapling is generally great for any sort of communication medium (email, chat, customer service, etc.). The only area where it's slightly less capable is around technical communication specific to code that software engineers write.
  • Chrome support
  • Checking grammar
  • Professional email content
  • Integration should [be] improved.
Sapling is a great automated response system that helps you or your company respond to customer questions faster and with a higher level of quality. It is integrated into a number of the top CRMs and messaging platforms and it is easy to set up, train and use. I like that it improves efficiency and customer satisfaction and it serves as a great replacement for some of the more mundane and time-consuming parts of customer support.
Peter Suter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sapling has been a great find for me in writing good content for emails and websites. A great dashboard with good customer support makes it more reliable. I would definitely recommend this software to other organizations. The best feature that makes Sapling a reliable and great platform is its customer support. I love to use this superb software.
  • It is robust in nature and easy to handle in all terms regarding creating good content.
  • Another best feature that I like the most that it easily finds out any possible mistake in my writing easily detects different errors and spelling mistakes within few seconds which is great.
  • It is helping me to create best possible professional e-mails, to the point content and best writing experience.
  • [I feel the] integration of Sapling with other softwares is not good.
  • It does not easily integrate with the other writing software that I was already using in the organization [in my experience].
  • It was very hard to actually link all the software with it and easily get access all in one platform for writing good content which [I feel] needs to be fixed.
Sapling is on the top of the list in providing writing services for all type of businesses available in the market. Sapling has been used in my organization for some time and all the staff members are very much satisfied with their features and services because of its go-to functionality and easy to use nature.
I'm an engineering manager and I find Sapling to be incredibly useful for my external-facing emails. Whether I'm responding to a third-party partner or a prospective candidate, Sapling acts as a secondary proofreader for me and gives me confidence in my communications. There are also times when I need to help our customer support team in addressing a direct technical issue with a customer. I'm able to leverage Sapling while on Zendesk to craft a well thought out response to customer concerns.
  • Grammar checking
  • Spell checking
  • Auto suggestions
  • Dictionary feature for customization
  • Google Chrome support
  • Google Docs add-on support
  • No Google Slides add-on.
Sapling is generally great for any sort of communication medium (email, chat, customer service, etc.). The only area where it's slightly less capable is around technical communication specific to code that software engineers write. This isn't really a downside though, as I have yet to find any writing assistant capable of parsing out code references correctly.
I had some issues with loading suggestions on a particular website and I wrote into the team about it. Within a couple of days, they had resolved the problem and pushed a new fix to the Chrome store. Amazing support.