Sapling

Sapling Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Peter Suter | TrustRadius Reviewer
Sapling has been a great find for me in writing good content for emails and websites. A great dashboard with good customer support makes it more reliable. I would definitely recommend this software to other organizations. The best feature that makes Sapling a reliable and great platform is its customer support. I love to use this superb software.
  • It is robust in nature and easy to handle in all terms regarding creating good content.
  • Another best feature that I like the most that it easily finds out any possible mistake in my writing easily detects different errors and spelling mistakes within few seconds which is great.
  • It is helping me to create best possible professional e-mails, to the point content and best writing experience.
  • [I feel the] integration of Sapling with other softwares is not good.
  • It does not easily integrate with the other writing software that I was already using in the organization [in my experience].
  • It was very hard to actually link all the software with it and easily get access all in one platform for writing good content which [I feel] needs to be fixed.
Sapling is on the top of the list in providing writing services for all type of businesses available in the market. Sapling has been used in my organization for some time and all the staff members are very much satisfied with their features and services because of its go-to functionality and easy to use nature.
I'm an engineering manager and I find Sapling to be incredibly useful for my external-facing emails. Whether I'm responding to a third-party partner or a prospective candidate, Sapling acts as a secondary proofreader for me and gives me confidence in my communications. There are also times when I need to help our customer support team in addressing a direct technical issue with a customer. I'm able to leverage Sapling while on Zendesk to craft a well thought out response to customer concerns.
  • Grammar checking
  • Spell checking
  • Auto suggestions
  • Dictionary feature for customization
  • Google Chrome support
  • Google Docs add-on support
  • No Google Slides add-on.
Sapling is generally great for any sort of communication medium (email, chat, customer service, etc.). The only area where it's slightly less capable is around technical communication specific to code that software engineers write. This isn't really a downside though, as I have yet to find any writing assistant capable of parsing out code references correctly.
I had some issues with loading suggestions on a particular website and I wrote into the team about it. Within a couple of days, they had resolved the problem and pushed a new fix to the Chrome store. Amazing support.

Sapling Scorecard Summary

What is Sapling?

Sapling is an AI-driven writing assistant designed to help professionals compose more on-point messaging for happier customers, from Sapling Intelligence in San Francisco.

Sapling Pricing