Performance is exactly as required. I couldn't be happier with the systems. Pricing is a challenge at times, but with alternatives like Proxmox/XCP-NG as alternatives where we need to have the backend knowledge to resolve things ourselves, this is …
We run both VMWare and HC3 virtual servers. We are currently running our SQL Server and two terminal servers on our HC3 system. I was reluctant to move the SQL server to a virtual environment due to lag-time issues, but there hasn't been a noticeable lag in our SQL Server. We run all of our …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Scale Computing Platform, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
According to the vendor, key features and benefits include:
- Install in less than an hour
- Deploy new VMs in minutes
- Built-in Browser-based Management
- Software-defined, hybrid storage system with automated tiering
- Fully integrated, cluster-wide resource utilization and alerts
- Single vendor support experience, no disparate systems to integrate
- Integrated all-in-one appliance
- Scale-out Architecture
- Mix and match new nodes
- Incremental resources improve performance of existing workloads
- Fast and easy to expand, no downtime required
- No additional licensing required
- Start small and grow as your business grows
- No forklift upgrades
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Unix|
- SC//Platform is a platform for running applications at the edge, with all of the software, hardware, and services needed. Regardless of the user's hardware requirements, the same innovative software, SC//HyperCore, and SC//Fleet Manager help to run infrastructure efficiently at scale
- Scale Computing HyperCore saves resources because its software, servers, and storage are in a fully integrated platform that power infrastructure regardless of the hardware configuration.
- Scale Computing Fleet Manager is a cloud-hosted monitoring and management tool built for hyperconverged edge computing infrastructure at scale. It can be used to monitor and manage an entire fleet of clusters running Scale Computing HyperCore. For IT Managers with multiple clusters, maintenance time can be reduced.
- This document describes the technology, concepts and operating theory behind the Scale Computing HyperCore OS that powers it, including the SCRIBE (Scale Computing Reliable Independent Block Engine) storage layer.
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||70%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
There is no full time admin on it as it does not require it
Anyone with any basic computer understanding could run a scale HC3, although someone with higher knowledge can that that platform , and
run with it, , that in turn would allow a site to have a very scalable ,and upgradeable and stable platform, and that is totally piece of mind