October 05, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Brandon L's full review
Pros and Cons
- Incredibly simple deployment and cloning of VM's. Makes managing a very high-tech architecture simple.
- Auto negotiates SSD disk usage based on requirements and prioritization, maximizing utilization of the faster I/O for disks that need it.
- Customer Service is great. I think everyone says this (and it was preached to us before and during the sales process) but they really have been great.
- Simple, simple, simple. We kept asking ourselves "Is it really this easy". Some people need more advanced and complicated feature sets, but for us "simplicity that performs at a high level" is very important for our small IT dept. Managing is a 30mins per week job vs 20 hrs.
- Offsite backup configuration options are lacking. There is room for improvement here. Full replication to another HC3 is easy, but customized snapshot and full VM export is lacking. We are confident this will be addressed.