Scale Computing HC3

Scale Computing HC3 Reviews

TRUE

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Tom Blazek | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is top notch! Every time I have had to call I spoke to someone knowledgeable, and friendly. I can't remember a time when I got off the phone and my problem wasn't solved. Their tech support is one of the biggest reasons I recommend Scale, it gives me so much confidence in the company.
Tracy Burton | TrustRadius Reviewer
They are second to none in terms of technical support. In all my time in IT, I've used a lot of different vendors' technical support and I've never had one that I would rate higher than Scale. Responsiveness, knowledge, and willingness to help until they know the issue is resolved are all aspects that Scale has demonstrated on every instance.
November 30, 2020

HC3 works for me!

Their support is great and they are able to remote in and work on an issue without taking any of my time. We had a need for a Linux server and all of our other servers were Windows based. The support team walked me through the setup and it was up and running in no time.
David Roden | TrustRadius Reviewer
We had a lot of interaction with Scale support when we were getting started. Since then, we have only had a few (mostly routine) support issues. Every time, no matter which tech we speak to, we always feel like we are Scale's most important customer. The help we receive is excellent and well-informed. We never get the sense that someone is guessing, and most of the time we receive additional help or insight that increases our knowledge of, and appreciation for, the product. The people at Scale love their product.
I rarely need to call on Scale Computing HC3 support, but when I do, the typical time to get a support technician on the phone is 17 seconds. The support staff is courteous and knowledgeable, and is able to resolve issues quickly. Because of the built-in redundancy, I've never had to deal with a support "emergency".
Scale Computing support personnel are very knowledgeable about their system. The response time is amazing. And it is all U.S. based. The few times I have needed to contact them, they are very helpful, professional and respectful. Definitely not script-readers!
Blaine Derek Cappel | TrustRadius Reviewer
On the rare occasion we have had to contact Scale Computing for any support related issues all of the support representatives have been nothing short of fantastic. Extremely knowledgeable, patient, and of a high caliber of customer service. After years of having Scale Computing HC3, we continue to be very pleased.
Ryan Janzen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Any time that I have ever reached out to scale support over the phone, I have always gotten a technician on the phone in less than 10 minutes. All issues have either been resolved on the initial call or I have been in constant contact with the technician through the entirety of the trouble ticket until completion.
November 24, 2020

Happy HC3 Customer

Collin Coe | TrustRadius Reviewer
The support for day to day operations is phenomenal. The support specialists will also help in understanding how to move VMware solutions that do not have clear Scale or Linux documentation to Scale in most cases.
Their Support team is excellent. They were a big help during the install and it is easy to reach them by phone or email if you have a problem. They are all based in the US and respond quickly. This is a rarity today. You will certainly not get this kind of service from the likes of DELL, HP, or VMware without paying a great deal of money to buy one of their premium tier products like vxRail.
November 24, 2020

Dumped Xen for Scale

Kelly Mumm | TrustRadius Reviewer
The support from implementation to daily questions is great. We struggled to get a few VMs brought over from our previous Xen server environment. Scale's support spent multiple days on the phone with me diving pretty deep into the Windows OS to resolve issues that had nothing to do with Scale.

What is Scale Computing HC3?

Scale Computing offers edge computing, virtualization, and hyperconverged solutions for customers around the globe. Scale Computing HC3® software promises to eliminate traditional virtualization software, disaster recovery software, servers, and shared storage, replacing these with a fully integrated, highly available system for running applications. The vendor says that, using patented HyperCore™ technology, the HC3 self-healing platform automatically identifies, mitigates, and corrects problems in the infrastructure in real-time, enabling applications to achieve maximum uptime even when local IT resources and staff are scarce. The vendor says ease-of-use, high availability, and TCO are key differentiators. The product works for distributed enterprises, global retailers, and SMBs alike.

According to the vendor, key features and benefits include:

• Install in less than an hour
  • Deploy new VMs in minutes
  • Built-in Browser-based Management
  • Software-defined, hybrid storage system with automated tiering
  • Fully integrated, cluster-wide resource utilization and alerts
  • Single vendor support experience, no disparate systems to integrate
  • Integrated all-in-one appliance
  • Scale-out Architecture
  • Mix and match new nodes
  • Incremental resources improve performance of existing workloads
  • Fast and easy to expand, no downtime required
  • No additional licensing required
  • Start small and grow as your business grows
  • No forklift upgrades