- The cloud based application allows multiple project managers to collaborate and work together.
- The application gets updated frequently, and can be customized to your company's needs.
- Tracking resources and allocation is simple and easy to use.
- The largest con for me is the clunky UI. It's not very intuitive, and has a larger learning curve to become a proficient user.
- Reports are functional, but could use some improvements.
- It can be slow at times, and you have to wait to make sure your changes are saved before moving on.
We have been using Sciforma for two years and we have increased the number of users overtime. We started with less than 40 and are now at 120.
The tool fits our needs very well; it is very flexible and configured to our needs. We started by deploying Sciforma in our IT group and then escalated to other departments. Before using Sciforma we used spreadsheets. They were floating everywhere and it would take 2 hours to build one report. Now anyone can just go in the tool and click on the right tab to see their live report in only a few seconds. The team also wanted to have only one place to input and manage information.
- Flexible: I believe it is the best part. The software is completely and especially designed for our needs.
- Easy to use: any configuration can be done either by us or Sciforma. At first, we would only use the project extension. After a year, we decided to add more users and roll-out time tracking. We did the configuration by ourselves and didn’t need Sciforma’s help. It was pretty easy, even without having a dedicated developer.
- They have a lot of features: you can start as small as you want and always get more features . This was our case and we haven’t been limited so far.
- They are methodology agnostic: We use both Agile and Waterfall and it’s great to see it all rolls up to the portfolio level.
- Some bugs when the new version was released. But they were very quickly fixed, the Sciforma team is reactive and is always ready to help.
Sciforma Scorecard Summary
Sciforma is an Enterprise Project and Portfolio Management software solution for industries and companies of all sizes.
Sciforma was designed to support multiple approaches to reinforce consistency at every level of the organization hierarchy to promote efficiency for everyone. Sciforma supports multiple methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Critical Chain, Phase Gate and Prince 2.
Sciforma licensing is based on the number of users and the features they need.
Sciforma Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Sciforma Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Languages:||English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Hebrew|