Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Scoop.it Content Director, and make your voice heard!
Scoop.it Content Director
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $12 per month
Scoop.it Content Director is the SMB-focused solution for Lean Content Marketing. It allows Content Marketers to:
- Save time by finding quality content from across the web
- Scale content output without the need for more resources
- Delivers ROI; more quality content means more leads
- Supported: Smart Calendar
- Supported: Content Sourcing
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Analytics
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
- Increased employee efficiency, our communications team doesn't have to sift through thousands of articles and scroll back through the tweets to find good, sharable, relevant content.
- Content curation led to increased knowledge of topics that interest us.
- We have a larger network of individuals who are interested in topics relevant to education than we ever did before.
- Our readership increased due to our presence on Scoop.it.
- Better procedures to integrate user-generated content with the USF content management.
- More efficient social media monitoring and curation procedures
- Scoop.it gave us the ability to show that we know "our stuff" to our clients. It helped us provide proof of what we were selling to our clients and potentials.
- Sharing articles from here with our clients was an easy gesture that they found to be helpful with their companies but also kept lines of communication open for further discussions and potential business opportunities.
- Enhanced professional development dervied from easy access to relevant timely industry content
- Improved professional reputation and increased credibility via social network collaboration from sharing, curating topical content
- I'm afraid we haven't been able to measure ROI, but we definitely have a stronger, more graphic impact in social media