Scoop.it Content Director Reviews

Penelope Silvers | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 09, 2015

Wanna be the Whiz Kid in Your Field? Find it, Scoop.it, Share it!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I first began with Scoop.it to discover and share interesting articles with other writers, authors, and aspiring authors. Daily I scour the web for news and changing trends in the self-publishing industry. As an author, I use it to help build my platform and position myself as an expert. As I progressed, I found Scoop.it very powerful in enabling me to share content--and share it quickly. If I find an article worth sharing, I can use the Scoop.it bookmarklet to grab it, write my review, set up relevant tags for SEO, share on multiple social media networks, and even publish to my blog! Content curation with Scoop.it has helped me sharpen my writing and social media skills, learn, teach, and interact with other professionals. Oh, and it's fun, too!
Read Penelope Silvers's full review
Deborah Banker | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 05, 2015

Very good, solid tool.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I personally use Scoop It to curate articles on current technology uses in education. It is not being used across a department or organization. It addresses the countless hours of research that would be necessary to keep abreast of latest developments.
Read Deborah Banker's full review
Heather MacCorkle Edick | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 04, 2015

Scoop.it

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used Scoop.it at TeachThought to share our articles and articles from other educational organizations that we found impressive, related to content we provided, or related to important trends in education.
Read Heather MacCorkle Edick's full review
Thomas Listerman | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 05, 2014

Scoop.it provides smart listening, curation, and publishing

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

The Communications and Marketing office at the University of San Francisco is using Scoop.it to aggregate and curate mentions of the university in social media. It addresses the business problem of being able to curate and create the ongoing story about how the university changes the world from here, based on user-generated content provided by the USF community.
Read Thomas Listerman's full review
Casey Gold | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 02, 2014

Scoop.it right up and use this website

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Scoop.it helped to fill the void of having information that was too cluttered with unreliable data with trusted sources of meaningful information pertaining to our line of business. It was used as a marketing tool to gather and share thoughtful data in our particular market. I used Scoop.it to find interesting articles to share internally and with clients to show that we understood their thoughts and business intentions. By having a Scoop.it account, we were able to access and filter data to build on our already extensive knowledge base, but also allow us to use our business resources appropriately by not having to have a large workforce for blogging. It allowed us to keep our company budgets in working order and gave us great sources to use as proof for our concepts and ideas.
Read Casey Gold's full review
February 25, 2015

Couldn't be happier with the product

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Scoop.it to help us sift through the thousands of education-related articles that circulate on the internet every day. It helps us keep a better pulse on what our members, advocates and followers care about. Scoop.it makes sharing and re-sharing on our social platforms extremely easy. Some of our most retweeted and most shared items are from articles we found on Scoop.it
July 28, 2014

Get Content Curator Superpowers with Scoop.it digital news service!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

To collaborate by sharing industry content, including trends, products, case studies and best practices in Information Technology, ECommerce, Internet, Software development, business analytics. Scoop.it helps directly with thought leadership promotion, training and professional development.
July 25, 2014

Go from dry data to artistic ease with Scoop.it!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Scoop.it as a magnifying glass to highlight something we want to put emphasis on in our publicity or education. For example, we teach a therapy called chelation, so we have a Scoop.it describing what that therapy is, and we can update it regularly. We create a Scoop.it for each city that we hold a conference in, including hotel and airport information with specific links, and fun highlights of what to do while you're there.

About Scoop.it Content Director

Scoop.it Content Director is the SMB-focused solution for Lean Content Marketing. It allows Content Marketers to:

• Save time by finding quality content from across the web
  • Scale content output without the need for more resources
  • Delivers ROI; more quality content means more leads