SearchInform Risk Monitor provides users with an automated perceptive toolset for employee monitoring, risk assessment, and internal auditing, makes sure that corporate policies comply with regulators, and evaluates the conformity of a company’s security level to the most recent requirements....
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SearchInform Risk Monitor provides users with an automated perceptive toolset for employee monitoring, risk assessment, and internal auditing, makes sure that corporate policies comply with regulators, and evaluates the conformity of a company’s security level to the most recent requirements.
The solution also facilitates the creation of risk management program. The goal of the proper risk management program is to review operations in order to ascertain that results correspond to the expectations from the established objectives and that operations are being carried out as planned.
Although accidental losses due to human activities are often unanticipated, SearchInform aims to safeguard a company against internal incidents. A risk management framework is at the core of the SearchInform software, helping to make corporate fraud predictable and financial losses preventable.
- Supported: Data at rest monitoring
- Supported: Data transfer control
- Supported: UEBA and control of suspicious behavior
- Supported: File audit
- Supported: Compliance
- Supported: Incident investigation
- Supported: Risk assessment
- Supported: Software and hardware monitoring
- Supported: Corporate fraud detection
- Supported: Access rights audit
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian|
Proofpoint Insider Threat Management
Data Resolve - DLP - inDefend
Revenera Usage Intelligence
- Collecting information.
- Separate indexing.
- Lots of useful functionality.
- Change Microsoft SQL.
- Need fewer consoles.
- No UBA.
- User activity data collection and monitoring
- Higly customisable alerts and security policies
- Task automation