SecureLink is a platform for remote support in regulated industries. Enterprise software vendors use SecureLink to deliver remote support and services. Hospitals, banks, casinos and other regulated entities use SecureLink to authenticate, control and audit remote access for their vendors, business associates and other 3rd parties.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/80/G4/7T5FL8OCTGH5.pngSecurelink Priveleged Access Management - Enterprise Classy!!!Securelink meets the needs of my organization for Privileged Access Management. I have successfully rolled this out to all external vendors, and their access to our production environment. I have found that the product is very easy and intuitive to understand how to use. I'm also in the process of rolling this out to the internal employees so we can have a bit more control around the production environment. I'm currently at about 15% for the internal roll out.,Intuitive. It's been so easy to use and set up. I can set up a vendor, they get the email on how to log in with a link to the site, and they can figure out what to do, for the most part. I like the fact that they are still relatively small as an organization. I have strong communication channels with the support staff and they are extremely responsive to any questions I have. It's a well thought of product.,Java based. Always an issue. I know they are working on this and it will be Javaless if we need it. I know that Java can cause issues across the board and I understand the need of it, but it does not make it any better when there are Java issues. Stronger integration with the Active Directory. Currently its only read-only, which is good and bad. I would love to see an App. I know they are working on this as well.,10,I've found that Securelink allows me to get a vendor access to an application for support purposes much faster than a provisioned VPN account and the red tape around this. I can set up a vendor to access an application suite in a half hour and it will be more secure than regular provisioning. The ROI is yet to be seen on this, but it certainly makes Compliance, Internal Audit, and Legal very happy, which helps everybody. Internally, there is much more push back and it has been problematic. For a tech, to have to log in to a server and navigate to a system is considered cumbersome, when before all they had to do was open up Putty or RDP to a server to get in. The only way to combat this is to force them to use Securelink by removing rights. Near impossible for the domain admins.,,2,9,Vendor implemented,9,9Need Secure access? Securelink does the jobOur entire organization uses securelink to safely and securely access our on-premise client servers for support and implementation. We also connect directly to client PC's for troubleshooting our product in their environment.,Easy to setup on a client PC or server for access Organizes client connections by gatekeeper so it is easy to find what you need File transfer option is great for uploading files to client servers,JAVA updates can sometimes break the securelink connection. Securelink needs to do a better job of updating the product to work with new JAVA updates. Internet Explorer updates can sometimes break the securelink connection. Securelink needs to do a better job of updating the product to work with new versions of IE.,9,Better customer service Increased employee efficiency in connecting to client servers Any securelink problems cause us to be unable to help our clients with issues and we are at a standstill until Securelink is repaired,,9
SecureLink

SecureLink Reviews

SecureLink
Filter 3 vetted SecureLink reviews and ratings
Matthew Behrens profile photo
September 30, 2015

Review: "Securelink Priveleged Access Management - Enterprise Classy!!!"

• Intuitive. It's been so easy to use and set up. I can set up a vendor, they get the email on how to log in with a link to the site, and they can figure out what to do, for the most part.
  • I like the fact that they are still relatively small as an organization. I have strong communication channels with the support staff and they are extremely responsive to any questions I have.
  • It's a well thought of product.
  • Java based. Always an issue. I know they are working on this and it will be Javaless if we need it. I know that Java can cause issues across the board and I understand the need of it, but it does not make it any better when there are Java issues.
  • Stronger integration with the Active Directory. Currently its only read-only, which is good and bad.
  • I would love to see an App. I know they are working on this as well.
It does exactly what it needs to. The only times I've had serious issues with rolling out to a vendor is when they have a "contractual agreement" to only use their solution. Almost every vendor that I've worked with and shown this product to has been skeptical for the first 5 minutes and fully converted to liking the ease of use of the product by 10 minutes.
Read Matthew Behrens's full review
December 09, 2014

Review: "Need Secure access? Securelink does the job"

• Easy to setup on a client PC or server for access
  • Organizes client connections by gatekeeper so it is easy to find what you need
  • File transfer option is great for uploading files to client servers
  • JAVA updates can sometimes break the securelink connection. Securelink needs to do a better job of updating the product to work with new JAVA updates.
  • Internet Explorer updates can sometimes break the securelink connection. Securelink needs to do a better job of updating the product to work with new versions of IE.
If you need to connect to other servers and PC's then securelink will give you the access you need.

About SecureLink