Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SecureLink Enterprise Access, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
SecureLink Enterprise Access is an enterprise-grade remote access platform designed specifically to secure the greatest point of risk in working with third parties: connectivity to an organization’s critical assets. Enterprise Access provides a secure connection for third parties to systems, servers, data, and applications. It ensures that each user has minimal, controlled access, lessening the chance of a third-party breach, and provides control, visibility, and peace of mind over third-parties’ access. Enterprise Access allows users to:
- Observe session activity and analyze user behavior with streamlined monitoring and audit capabilities
- Streamline processes to efficiently manage user access rights and enforce access policy.
- Control access rights with tools like Zero Trust Network Access and fine-grained access controls.
- Aims to provides fast time-to-value with cloud or on-premise deployment options to fit user requirements
- Supported: Third-party identity management
- Supported: Zero trust network access
- Supported: Remote access for any TCP/UDP-based protocol
- Supported: Fine-grained access controls
- Supported: Credential management
- Supported: Session monitoring
- Supported: Attended support
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|