SecurityScorecard provides a full description of all cyber risks related to the custom domain and its 3rd parties/vendors as well. Also, …
I work for CyberSecurity as a consultant for the LATAM region and the SecurityScorecard helps me to have a better understanding of the …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SecurityScorecard, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
SecurityScorecard provides A-F graded security rating scorecards, to drive improved communication, effective compliance reporting, and more informed decision making. These enable enterprises to rate, understand, and continuously monitor the security posture of any organization worldwide, as well as gain visibility of any organization’s security-control weaknesses and vulnerabilities throughout the supplier ecosystem.
Transforming the Way Organizations Understand and Communicate Cyber Risk
- Mimecast Secure Email Gateway
- IntSights Cyber Intelligence, from Rapid7
- Jira Software
- Salesforce Service Cloud
- Diligent GRC Platform (formerly Steele)
- Diligent HighBond (formerly Galvanize)
- IBM Security QRadar
- Microsoft Teams
- Lockpath (formerly Keylight), discontinued
- ServiceNow IT Operations Management
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Red Sift
- Tenable Lumin
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- ROI numbers as shown by the Forrester Research caused a positive impact on some of our prospects in Brazil.
- ROI numbers for using atlas - electronic questionnaire are just amazing. When customer does not need to worry about EXCEL traffic with its vendors asking for info - they feel a strong sense of relief.
- It help us to sell more services to our customers.
- It helps to save time with the pre-defined reports.