SeekOut

SeekOut Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

When we post a job, we also run SeekOut to see if we can get ahead of the responses. We put in specific qualifications, locations, years of experience and leave the rest up to SeekOut to find profiles that match our needs. I conduct the searches then share the project folder that I created with hiring committee members to see if they want to shape the search a little differently. This saves time in cold calling people we "may" see on LinkedIn, etc.
  • I can put in a very centralized search which helps limit the amount of profiles that are resulted in my search.
  • I can get as specific as I want to eliminate a result of thousands of general candidates which may not actually match what I am looking for.
  • The contact information that SeekOut is able to provide is typically the most recent and make it much easier to reach out to a profile.
  • It would be great if the search words that I provide result in a profiles most recent experiences. Sometimes it is something that they did 20 years ago and that is just a waste of time scrubbing those skills that may not be active.
  • There are times that I would like to run a search per state and not specific to a city. If I put in the state I want to search, it will pop up cities that I should choose from.
We have used SeekOut to find specific people our engineers have been connected with via a seminar or conference and have lost their business card. They come to me with things they remember. It could be their name, city, company they work for, or it could be just a first name and company they last remember the person working at. I have been very successful finding the person they want to reach out to. For basic searches, we have created a form for the hiring committee to fill out with specific qualifications, position to be filled and I run a search to provide the committee with great candidates.

SeekOut Scorecard Summary

What is SeekOut?

SeekOut headquartered in Bellevue offers their AI-powered recruitment analytics and talent search software to help with candidate search and sourcing, candidate engagement, public source talent pool management, and diversity hiring.

SeekOut Pricing

SeekOut Technical Details

What is SeekOut?

Who uses SeekOut?

The most common users of SeekOut are from Mid-size Companies and the Civil Engineering industry.