Seismic Reviews

June 10, 2020

Support Rating

I didn't work directly with our Support team at Seismic, but from what I heard from the administrators, it left a lot to be desired.
May 18, 2020

Support Rating

In the few rare instances where I needed help with navigating the Seismic platform, the support offered was timely and helpful. There was also strong support provided for the purposes of clearly explaining, illustrating and implementing all of the many features of Seismic that can be utilized to improve company functions.
April 04, 2020

Support Rating

I have never tried chatting/calling with Support for Seismic. However, from others that I have talked to that use Seismic in more of an administrative role, they have been easy to work with and are of great assistance. I think it's a good thing I've never needed to talk to support, as it means I haven't had any issues to this point.
February 11, 2020

Support Rating

Sometimes support is great - quick response, easy fix. The only problem comes in when the issue is complex and they can't replicate it immediately. They ask for log files, and then say "we don't see anything, sending it to Engineering" which may take 1-3 weeks to get fixed. Many times the problem just "fixes itself" in the meantime which shows some sort of instability in their system.
January 30, 2020

Support Rating

They initially respond within a few hours and continue to follow up with regular communications on how the ticket is progressing.
November 25, 2019
Jason Mayer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I am not involved in customer support. However, I hear that it is excellent. From what I'm told - the customer support team for our company has been instrumental in helping us onboard and maintain the product. Like I said - I don't interact with our customer support team directly.
Read Jason Mayer's full review
Madeline Bidwell | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

We had a lot of support from Seismic when starting out. Our rep jumped on tons of calls and did training for all of the admins, multiple times. I still feel like I can reach out to him with questions. The ongoing support is also great. Our account manager listens to product feedback and keeps me posted on any changes that support those suggestions. The customer support is very good as well. There's a Seismic Community where you can answer your questions too, which I find very helpful.
Read Madeline Bidwell's full review
Megan Liu (Mae) | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Seismic has friendly, professional support staff, however, we've had 4 different account managers in the past year. Each time, we had to re-educate the new account managers on our business needs and pain points with Seismic, and no real solution has been made to resolve our pain points.
Read Megan Liu (Mae)'s full review
Lindsey Hiefield | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Seismic support has always been remarkably helpful. I'm unsure if we purchased a support package, but when we have had issues the Seismic, the support team has been completely helpful and has always managed to fix the issue or direct me to self-service information on their user community.

Read Lindsey Hiefield's full review
Rebecca Cummings | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Our first launch of Seismic was poorly received by our Sales Team. Seismic was able to fly folks out to help us organize our content correctly and effectively, as well as helped up re-launch and train our Sales team onsite which was above and beyond in my opinion. Amazing support.
Read Rebecca Cummings's full review
Leah Young | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Great support! Always responsive and helpful. If they don't know the answer they will find it for you.
Read Leah Young's full review
November 19, 2019

Support Rating

Seismic's support team has been exceptional at providing support when an issue has come up, or when we have had questions regarding the platform. They have responded quickly, and I feel as if they truly try to find a solution to the quickest of their abilities. My team and I truly feel supported when it comes to reaching out to Seismic.
November 06, 2019

Support Rating

While the Seismic staff is helpful and friendly, they haven't yet been able to help us find a satisfactory solution to our difficulties editing/updating the LiveDoc content.
January 09, 2020

Support Rating

I have never used Seismic support directly but all the information regarding common issues, or FAQs, is very easy to find. My company never had an issue related to Seismic, the platform is very reliable so we have had a good experience.
November 07, 2019

Support Rating

The support I've received has been very slow and not always exactly what I needed to get my questions/issues addressed. I think they do the best hey can, but aren't super available and timely in their responses.
November 07, 2019

Support Rating

We have a Customer Success Manager and they are very helpful but I wish they would be more responsive and be champions for us when we have an idea on the platform and talking to the higher ups to see if they can have that happen instead of us putting it on community and hoping people like it to get more traction and attention from product management.

What is Seismic?

Seismic is a recognized leader in sales and marketing enablement. The vendor's value proposition is that their solution equips global sales teams with the knowledge, messaging, and automatically personalized content proven to be the most effective for any buyer interaction. Additionally, the vendor says powerful content intelligence and analytics enable marketers to prove and improve their impact on the bottom line, revealing what is really driving revenue and what needs to be adjusted. This according to the vendor, results in global enterprises including IBM, American Express, PayPal, and Quest Diagnostics achieving better win rates, larger deals, and higher customer retention.

Seismic is headquartered in San Diego with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Australia.

Seismic Features

Has featureLiveDocs Technology
Has featureReal-time content engagement analytics
Has featurePredictive content
Has featureRobust integration capabilities with Salesforce, Outlook, marketing automation platforms, and more
Has featureWorkSpace: the sales content collaboration forum

Seismic Screenshots

Seismic Video

Introduction to Seismic

Seismic Integrations

Salesforce.com, Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot Marketing Hub, OneDrive, Box, Dropbox, MS SharePoint, DocuSign, Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365), Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud), Microsoft Outlook, Morningstar

Seismic Competitors

Seismic Pricing

• Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No

For more pricing information, contact Seismic at https://seismic.com/contact/.

Seismic Customer Size Distribution