SellHack

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SellHack, and make your voice heard!

What is SellHack?

SellHack is a sales intelligence software solution offered by SellHack.

What is Lusha Extension?

Lusha, headquartered in New York, supplies sales, marketing, and recruiting professionals with additional profile data for leads and job candidates. The data is available as a browser or Salesforce plugin, via an API, or through Lusha's Zapier integration.

What is Hunter?

Hunter is a cloud-based email search solution that helps businesses find and verify professional email addresses from domains, companies or a specific professional on the web.

What is SellHack?

SellHack is a sales intelligence software solution offered by SellHack.

Compare with

★ Kevin Thomas ★ | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Often I'll be searching for an email address, so I'll go to LinkedIn, ZoomInfo, Sales Navigator. These are all services the my firm pays for me. But inevitably I will need another sure fire source and SellHack is my go to tool, it will find email addresses often when I can't find them anywhere else.
  • I use Hunter also, but many times I found addresses on SellHack that I couldn't find on Hunter.
  • I love that you can subscribe and purchase various levels of searches per month, or if you want you can buy x amount of searches that don't expire.
  • SellHack has a nice Chrome extension that stays on top so when I'm searching I can click on it from the pull down and enter the data and copy/paste the results into my CRM.
  • I wish they had a roll over feature for unused credits on the subscription.
  • SellHack is great for list building, and export to popular CRMs like Salesforce.
  • If you have an email address and you're not sure if it's accurate, SellHack will verify the address and give you a percentage rating on their confidence that the address works (a percentage rating is given for all email searches).
  • I love their referral program: Give 50, Get 50: Refer a friend and you both get 50 free credits! I've used this many times.