Keyword analysis (146)
SERP ranking tracking (142)
Competitive analysis (142)
Site audit / diagnostics (142)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Semrush, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Semrush is an online visibility management software-as-a-service platform.
With over 55 products, tools and add-ons across online visibility management, including tools for search, content, social media and market research, data for more than 142 countries, seamless integration with Google and task management platforms, Semrush aims to be a critical solution for all companies who are serious about online presence.
Semrush in numbers:
- Over 800 million unique domains monitored for 142 geo databases;
- Over 43 trillion backlinks;
- 21 billion keywords;
- Over 10 million users who have tried Semrush
- Supported: Keyword analysis
- Supported: Backlink management
- Supported: SERP ranking tracking
- Supported: Page grader
- Supported: Competitive analysis
- Supported: Site audit / diagnostics
- Supported: Site recommendations
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Local SEO
- Supported: Social SEO
- Supported: Mobile SEO
- Supported: Global SEO
- Supported: Multi-domain support
- Supported: Integration with web analytics tools
- This is our most thorough website analysis and improvement tool.
- We are able to directly convert the findings of Semrush's reports into profitable work.
- Semrush offers us the assurance that our site optimization selections are correct.
- SEO perspective
- Market Research
- Competitor Analysis
- Understanding website health and problems
- Increase in traffic +30%
- Decrease in time planning campaigns -20%
- Increase in campaign ROI +5%
- Organic positions.
- Backlink quality.
- Technical SEO.
- This is our most comprehensive tool for analyzing and improving websites.
- Semrush gives us confidence that our decisions for optimizing sites are spot on.
- We are able turn the results of Semrush's reports directly into profitable work.
- Got up to 50k monthly click-throughs to site
- Ranked #1 for a keyword stakeholders had particular interest in
- Saves a lot of time
- improve organic search traffic
- help build more backlinks
- A positive impact that Semrush has on college students is the hands-on experience they offer of identifying keywords, mastering technical website audits, optimizing for local SEO, and crafting engaging content among many other things
- I am a student that is way better suited to have success in the business world because of Semrush. I will definitely use Semrush again in the future.
- SEMrush is a really solid SEO tool that gives you all the key data you'll need for a successful SEO project.
- It has helped getting us ranked for certain keywords
- We were able to help clients improve their website
- Helps with content ideas
- Overall positive
- Not applicable.
- Allowed us to track market share against competitors.
- Allowed us to cut back on paid search where we are already ranking for organic.
- Allowed us to increase ads for areas where competitors outrank us.
- Improve client retention
- Easier client management for employees
- Difficult if multiple users need to access an account
- Our clients think we have an "in" with Google. It's hilarious. I guess they'll know our secret now.
- Organic growth
- Better reporting for clients
- Creating better SEO Optimized content
- Semrush gives us the tools to prospect new clients, onboard them, and scale them
- More Clients
- Increase Productivity
- Helped with Workflow and Processes
- Being able to quickly identify if a client will be a good fit for us prevents us from wasting time.
- We are able to choose content ideas that have lower KD% so that we can rank faster.
- We can show our partners the progress we've made in rankings and the overall value of the traffic we're driving.
- It is an essential tool for my business.
- The investment is negligible compared to ROI.
- Discover easy keywords with volume
- Allowed for discovery and ranking of keywords that resulted in $3million in sales to a new site owned by one individual
- Managed social media posting saving time and money
- The fact is, our business model would come crumbling down if it were not for tools such as SEMRush. The ability to do the research manually would mean we couldn't do the work as well or do it in a time that made us profitable. But specifically, I have tried three of their competitors previously and each required us to have additional subscriptions to perform the same work. So you can say we're happy.