Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Keyword analysis (148)9.393%
- Competitive analysis (144)8.989%
- SERP ranking tracking (144)8.989%
- Site audit / diagnostics (144)8.686%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Semrush, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
Semrush is an online visibility management software-as-a-service platform.
With over 55 products, tools and add-ons across online visibility management, including tools for search, content, social media and market research, data for more than 142 countries, seamless integration with Google and task management platforms, Semrush aims to be a critical solution for all companies who are serious about online presence.
Semrush in numbers:
- Over 800 million unique domains monitored for 142 geo databases;
- Over 43 trillion backlinks;
- 21 billion keywords;
- Over 10 million users who have tried Semrush
- Supported: Keyword analysis
- Supported: Backlink management
- Supported: SERP ranking tracking
- Supported: Page grader
- Supported: Competitive analysis
- Supported: Site audit / diagnostics
- Supported: Site recommendations
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Local SEO
- Supported: Social SEO
- Supported: Mobile SEO
- Supported: Global SEO
- Supported: Multi-domain support
- Supported: Integration with web analytics tools
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
SEMRush has allowed me to increase my Search Engine Optimization (SEO) over the last 16 months and I knew nothing about SEO when I started.
The proof is in the pudding and I can tell you that my telephone is ringing with QUALIFIED LEADS on a consistent basis now.
- Position Tracking.
- Site Audits.
- Local SEO.
- Facebook Group is GREAT!
- I don't like some of the pricing structure especially as it relates to the On-Page SEO Checker.
- It could use a little more work in the keywords area.
- The Social Content Poster could be more robust!
- Site Audit Tool.
- Local Marketing Tools.
- It has made my telephone ring with consistency.
- It has given me more confidence in my marketing and sales process.
- I feel like that it has brought my business to the point where I am getting more predictable activity and sales.
- Content Marketing
- SEO Toolkit
- Local Marketing
- Social Media Calendering and posting
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Implemented in-house
- no training
- Site Audit
- Instant Banner Generator
- Local SEO
- Dealing with Support....They could improve this function.
- Semrush App Center